Hello, I could not seem to have any updated information about my issue regarding Proxycap not working for me anymore and I just decided to register hoping that I am not the only one having this issue. I will really appreciate it, I haven't been able to log in for 2 - 3 days.

After the 7 hour maintenance in DN NA, at first Hackshield would give me an error when opening Proxycap at the right time to make it work, giving me this error:

"[H:06] an error has occured in the hack prevention feature. (error code = 204) this program will be terminated" .. or.. "[H:17] Hackshield could not be started properly. The program will be terminated."

I tried re-installing the game twice, and now that HS error doesn't appear anymore, I open Proxycap like I normally do to play the game but when I type my info to log in IN THE GAME (I use DNLauncher, I do not log in from the website) this error appears "An error has occurred while logging in. please go to dragonnest.nexon.net for troubleshooting support." then I click OK and the game closes.

- My Proxycap version is 3.24 and it always worked fine till the recent server maitenance update
- I use this version because I also play Vindictus and this is one of the versions that it seems to work for both Vindictus and DN

Is anyone else having this problem? Please I really need to know