Thread: So wth?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

So wth?

So some people told me the last time hacks was updated was January. It's been 3 months and like 4 patches. If dave can't patch those 4 patches, i don't think he would patch the hacks for the recent patches on CA or any further patches. I'm still saying dave is trying to update. But my friend's are really really proving me wrong. I think my 20$ got conned. *sigh

No offense though. Extensions are nice and all. But I saw some multiple forums that people had extension for like 4-5 months? That's just crazy.

Thanks
    think on the birght side. you get to be vip for like 5 months only paying for one!
    Way she fuckin goes boys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by kibbles18 View Post
    think on the birght side. you get to be vip for like 5 months only paying for one!
    No you dont. You get reimbursed for what you payed for.

Dave is updating dude. I know its taking time, but these hacks will be quality. Be patient plz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sythy2 View Post
    So some people told me the last time hacks was updated was January. It's been 3 months and like 4 patches. If dave can't patch those 4 patches, i don't think he would patch the hacks for the recent patches on CA or any further patches. I'm still saying dave is trying to update. But my friend's are really really proving me wrong. I think my 20$ got conned. *sigh

No offense though. Extensions are nice and all. But I saw some multiple forums that people had extension for like 4-5 months? That's just crazy.
    Yup your right it was January to be exact....word has it Dave can't hack Combat Arms or at best not for any length of time before Hackshield detects and Auto updates...what really gets me tho is people come here with hacks that appear at first to work for them and get threatened and harrassed for doing so....If MPGH can't do it why not let some one else try....BTW they can't even figure out how to update the home page whats that tell ya...Crazy indeed....

Thanks
    lolwut?????