Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Planetside 2 accounts with SC/Membership

Okey hi guys! i have some planetside 2 account for you!! with membership and SC on it!!

Sadly enough i am only trading!

These account are 100% legit not stolen or hacked orwhatever, Now if you are intrested PLEAS add me on skype or PM me.

Now there is a way of getting SC but you will be banned in 3 days to a week, thats why if you want a account you need too come 3 days to a week later so i can proof you the account isnt banned! If you arnt sure about this, I WILL GO FIRST i EVEN WAIT SOME WEEKS MORE JUST TOO PROVE YOU THEY ARE LEGIT! I will Screenshare/Screenshot so you can see THEY HAVE THE MEMBERSHIP AND SC

More info you can always contact me trough mpgh

Remember if wanting to trade, i show you proof of the account and the next week i show it again just so you see i dont scam or have fake SC on it that will get you banned. THESE ARE LEGIT ACCOUNT!

Will take almost any game for it but ofcourse the SC can be lower if you game is old/not worth alot

I will learn how to post Screenshots on here and show you MY ACCOUNT with more than 20000 SC on it and will Weakly update the pic just so you can see it doesnt get banned or whatever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    When you say banned, do you mean IP ban? Or just the character being used? And tell me how to get SC. Thanks!

~Ian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No there is a paypal or something like that scam, Witch can gget you FREE SC but planetside knows this scam an in like 3 to 7 days YOU WILL BE BANNED! Account banned NEVER GETTING IT BACK! i know this couse i did it once,

But my accounts are legit, i didnt use the scam on it so thats why i want too let people know I DONT SCAM

Exmple you want a account:

You tell me we discust the game you are willing to trade and ill give you a account A WEEK LATER!

i show you a screenshot or screenshare with you the account you like

When a week is passed il screenshare or sent more screenshots You see nothing happend with the account
    (IF YOU WANT MORE TIME THAN 1 WEEK ITS FINE WITH ME!)

Than we trade the games/accounts simple as that.

Pleas tell me if you dont get something!
    Last edited by Coldplay2; 12-11-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks
    DO NOT DO THIS - DONT TRUST THIS GUY

This guy is a known scammer, just look at all his posts form his accounts. There are 2 known methods to get SC on an account, but they both ban your account in 3 - 20 days. They are to do with charging / debiting a fake bank/paypal account over and over. The SOE/pro7 servers give you the SC, but as soon as they charge your account back they ban you. On top of this its an IP ban, so they ban all accounts that have been logged on your computer

The OP will probably try and convince you that this is not the method used, but I can assure you it is. He is a scammer. You will get the SC for a week or so at the most, (longer in somes cases) then have all your accounts banned. In some countries it is even against the law.

DO NOT DO THIS.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to defiler66 For This Useful Post:

pouler32 (12-29-2012)