Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    YOU SCAMMER!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Former Captain View Post
    YOU SCAMMER!
    2 people replied to this thread saying he scams, its you're fault for not reading.

With you it makes 3, he should be tagged scammer now, unfortunately i have no proof... do you ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaC++ View Post
    2 people replied to this thread saying he scams, its you're fault for not reading.

With you it makes 3, he should be tagged scammer now, unfortunately i have no proof... do you ?
    he deleted the msgs on skype Can you help me with my account? I can't recover it. Its not the one that he scammed its a different one. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...ml#post7196396

Thanks
    I'M SELLING MY 2008 ACCOUNT TO 100 AND IS BETTER VIA PAYPAL CHECK ONE OF THE BEST AQW ACCOUNT... AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page
    ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF ANYONE WANT TO BUY https://www.facebook.com/paolo.a.nova?ref=tn_tnmn

Thanks
    My aqw characters name is: warriorspeed101
    Wouldn't let me post links :/
    Stats

-around 80 AC items in the bank(spin the wheel,promotion)
    -a lot of classes rank 10
    -Ungodly reavers
    -A lot of gold
    -No AC's

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF YOU WANT TO BUY!!! https:/ /www .facebook .com/ jeremy.walker.1806
    (Delete the spaces, im not allowed to post links)

I'd like to make this easier on your part so we don't scam eachother and trade team fortress 2 keys for my AQW account... how this will work is. I'll provide you with a website that lets you buy keys for 2.40 cents each. then you type "Send keys to *blank steam account.*....I cannot accept the keys that you have sent until you verify it through your email. so basically you buy keys, you send it to my steam(probably like 15 keys, so like 32 dollars) and then once you send them. I can't accept them UNTIL you verify the purchase through your email..................And yes im selling my account for 32 dollars^
    Last edited by warriorspeed101; 08-02-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Thanks
    My aqw characters name is: warriorspeed101
    Wouldn't let me post links :/
    Stats

-around 80 AC items in the bank(spin the wheel,promotion)
    -a lot of classes rank 10
    -Ungodly reavers
    -A lot of gold
    -No AC's

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK IF YOU WANT TO BUY!!! https:/ /www .facebook .com/ jeremy.walker.1806
    (Delete the spaces, im not allowed to post links)

I'd like to make this easier on your part so we don't scam eachother and trade team fortress 2 keys for my AQW account... how this will work is. I'll provide you with a website that lets you buy keys for 2.40 cents each. then you type "Send keys to *blank steam account.*....I cannot accept the keys that you have sent until you verify it through your email. so basically you buy keys, you send it to my steam(probably like 15 keys, so like 32 dollars) and then once you send them. I can't accept them UNTIL you verify the purchase through your email..................And yes im selling my account for 32 dollars^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @warriorspeed101 Why are you bumping a thread that is 4 years old?! Also a double post..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123