Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

need hackers help

Ok, I have a few problems with the hax the first being i could never figure out how to inject, and the second is that my antivirus is finding trojans in the hax and not allowing me to use them. My first problem isnt such an issue now because i think alot of hax self inject or whatever the proper term is, but i still cant hack. I was just wondering if there was someone who could add euros or guns for me, i have skype and ill post if someone replies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    someone sent me a message and i cant read it so idk what you said man.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snapdabird View Post
    Ok, I have a few problems with the hax the first being i could never figure out how to inject, and the second is that my antivirus is finding trojans in the hax and not allowing me to use them. My first problem isnt such an issue now because i think alot of hax self inject or whatever the proper term is, but i still cant hack. I was just wondering if there was someone who could add euros or guns for me, i have skype and ill post if someone replies.
    Don't listen to PM's. People are going to offer their services meanwhile they will steal your account information. There are no working Gun adding hacks, and the mini farmer works independently, you do not need an injector as it should automatically inject. The hacks have false positives in them, basically to function they use methods that virus's use to steal your info, they are safe. We scan through and rip apart every hack before we approve it, to ensure your safety. Disable your anti-virus and then run the hack, it should work fine. If you are on a 32-bit OS, however, they will not work.