Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Banned and bypass discussion

Recently I have been doing some research on YouTube for any vac bypassers, and I have no idea if this works, if it is a virus, or if you get back into a game they ban ALL of your games for example. Now the bypass is for Modern Warfare 2, at least that is what came up when I googled it. It's called "Vac Chaos". I would like to just post this out for everyone to know, even if it wont help anyone.

I have posted this in the Modern Warfare 3 Discussions for I have been banned for Modern Warfare 3 and most of the questions go towards the Modern Warfare 3.
    Last edited by kellexan; 12-18-2012 at 11:23 PM.
    [Proud member of MPGH.NET]
    Rules are meant to be broken.

People say your imagination is endless, try imagining a new color :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'll look it up when I get a little more free time. Sounds pretty interesting if it does work.
    Computer: Alien-ware m14x r2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I know what this is. This used to be a tool among all tools for the steam during its FPS era. VAC Chaos is indeed a Vac-Ban Bypass tool that was very very handy back in 2010. For what it was used wasn't just Modern Warfare 2. It was along the line of most FPS games that were protected by VAC or other related AC programs. To know is there one for Modern Warfare 3, I do not. Below I have released a picture of the latest Vac Chaos program.

https://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9139/vacchaosv24.jpg

If you can give me 6 months I can make one for modern warfare 3/black ops 2. My buddy knows Agent personally so I can get the original coding from him and then see if I can re-function it to mw3/bo2.
    Last edited by Barkley7; 12-19-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkley7 View Post
    I know what this is. This used to be a tool among all tools for the steam during its FPS era. VAC Chaos is indeed a Vac-Ban Bypass tool that was very very handy back in 2010. For what it was used wasn't just Modern Warfare 2. It was along the line of most FPS games that were protected by VAC or other related AC programs. To know is there one for Modern Warfare 3, I do not. Below I have released a picture of the latest Vac Chaos program.

If you can give me 6 months I can make one for modern warfare 3/black ops 2. My buddy knows Agent personally so I can get the original coding from him and then see if I can re-function it to mw3/bo2.
    Agent wrote his MW3 VAC bypass tool a while ago, its been out for a year ..... most people know about it, i will not link it as it is not allowed. It does not bypass vac just uses a hole in it for mw3. it also is subscription based now, so i doubt he would give out the code as it would hurt his profits.

Many, MANY people got banned for using mw2chaos/mw2liberation and many of them from a lot of games other than mw2.
    A lot of people used it to host modded lobbies and ended up banned in all source games for it picking up chaos.
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 12-19-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I remember being perma-banned by AgentGOD for sharing login informations and attempting to decompile his source. lols!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX View Post
    I remember being perma-banned by AgentGOD for sharing login informations and attempting to decompile his source. lols!
    Sounds about right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLD

really REALLY old.

"Vac chaos" that is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    Agent wrote his MW3 VAC bypass tool a while ago, its been out for a year ..... most people know about it, i will not link it as it is not allowed. It does not bypass vac just uses a hole in it for mw3. it also is subscription based now, so i doubt he would give out the code as it would hurt his profits.

Many, MANY people got banned for using mw2chaos/mw2liberation and many of them from a lot of games other than mw2.
    A lot of people used it to host modded lobbies and ended up banned in all source games for it picking up chaos.
    ye same here i used to used it for mw2 and got banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Barkley7 View Post

That's great, and if we can, we can share it among our banned MPGH players.
    [Proud member of MPGH.NET]
    Rules are meant to be broken.

People say your imagination is endless, try imagining a new color :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Can't. He showed me the coding and he let me know that he has started a subscription to use it, and if I was to release publicly would greatly decrease his incoming funds, Sorry.