Thanks

Please DONT be Fooled by Fools

I recently read a topic here about warrock legal action. There were several people that became scared and several that became defiant.

If any1 here knows anything about the law they will tell you this is true. You can have a suit filed against you even if there is no tort to back it up.

DirectTV did this very successfully. They were overrun with people hacking satellite for free. They filed suit against every hack website there was. The website owners gladly turned over their database to reduce the criminal and cival actions being brought against them. This included USA, Canada, and Mexico. (not many other countries can receive their signals is why just these)

DirectTv in-turn hired attorneys on a contingency basis (only got paid from what they collected) These attorneys filed suit againsgt any1 and every1 that was on the databases that had actually bought hacking device or downloaded any scripts. It didn't matter if they had any law to back them up or proof of the equipment or scripts actually being used.

What they were banking on was simple math. To hire an attorney to represent you in federal court was gonna cost you no less than 5000.00 US dollars. If you promised never to hack again they would settle out of court for 2500.00 many attorneys got rich off of this. They simply sent out letters and the checks came rolling in. DirectTV made money not spent money in the end. They paid nothing to the attorneys.

Also, dont think by living in another country you are immune from civil or criminal actions. The US is a very influential country. Most countries have agreements to enforce US laws relating to such things.

My advice to you is this become educated on this subject before you get involved in such things.

The law is a funny thing it doesn't have to make sense or be based on any existing precedent. They can file suit and you will have to hire an attorney which is very expensive.

I am sure I will get a thousand flames for this post. Its ok I understand most of you are minors and think you are invincible. It will be your parents named in the lawsuits if that day comes...

goodluck, and remember this is just food for thought not a prediction.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Thank you for clarification.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    nice first post and i have never seen a compony sue a sivilian

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dk173 For This Useful Post:

pd900worshiper (05-11-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    nice first post and i have never seen a compony sue a sivilian
    First of all,its civilian,second,stop spamming the forums fuck head.

Thanks
    too bad anything goes in turkey
    har har har har
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    In England, we don't give a fuck.
    In Albania its illegal NOT to pirate shit.

Thanks
    Like I said I expected flames. People don't like to hear things they don't want to think about.

As to your comment anything goes in Turkey maybe you should read the news more. I did not post this to upset any1. Just don't let your lack of knowledge of current affairs lure you into a false sense of security.

He is a small clip of an article about Turkey: The first 53 legal actions (due to be filed before the end of March) include cases against alleged phishers in Turkey, France, Spain, Morocco, the UK, Germany, Austria, Egypt and Sweden. This will be followed by at least 51 more cases throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa, against other suspected fraudsters. There is a planned total of seven UK cases.

One court case in Turkey has already led to a 2.5-year prison sentence for a so-called "phisher" in Turkey, and another four cases against teenagers have been settled out of court, Microsoft said on Wednesday, eight months after it announced the launch of a Global Phishing Enforcement Initiative in March.
    Of the 129 lawsuits that have been initiated, 97 are criminal procedures in which Microsoft and other technology companies have provided information.

My point is simple. People don't always know the facts before they begin involving themselves in things. They rely on back-yard lawyers to convince them nothing can happen to them.

My advice is still the same to any who hack, phish or attempt to cause harm to an individual or business. If you cost someone enough money in losses they will eventually fight back is all I am saying. The economics are simple to understand. Cost some1 enough in losses and eventually an attorney will show up showing them a way to reduce the losses.

Just for the record k2Networks (WARROCK OWNERS) received 17 million US Dollars from Intel Corporation for developement of their games.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dork2009 View Post

Just for the record k2Networks (WARROCK OWNERS) received 17 million US Dollars from Intel Corporation for developement of their games.
    k2 didn't even fucking develop their games, they bought them from *****.

I've been censored D:

(n)(e)(x)(o)(n)
    Last edited by tednugent; 05-11-2009 at 09:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    My question to you would be, why are you posting this here? Are you accusing US of phishing? If so your grounds are way off base.

It is common knowledge that you can file a suit for ANYTHING.
    Your DirectTV comparison is way off, they were stealing service, game hacking is completely different and not even related.
    Thats very old news (the money they received from intel), and lol... who cares?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Thanks, very helpful.

Thanks
    Am I accusing your site or promoting and condoning phishing? You be the judge

Here is the link to my search from your forum:

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?searchid=696573

I think the evidence speaks for it self
    Last edited by dork2009; 05-13-2009 at 10:25 AM. Reason: oops