Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JGaruda View Post
    That is because this script is now outdated. If you people are smart enough you can update it yourself. It still works fine. To the OP, shame on you for taking credits for other people's work.
    It never did work, even right after he released it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by th3f4ll3n0n3 View Post
    It never did work, even right after he released it.
    The script was already outdated when he released it. That was the reason no one here got it to work. He didn't even realized that himself. I intentionally removed the AoB to prevent people with no asm knowledge from updating it in case situations like these occur. The ones who understands it should be able to update the script for themselves.
    Last edited by JGaruda; 01-10-2013 at 07:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by JGaruda View Post
    The script was already outdated when he released it. That was the reason no one here got it to work. He didn't even realized that himself. I intentionally removed the AoB to prevent people with no asm knowledge from updating it in case situations like these occur. The ones who understands it should be able to update the script for themselves.
    would u do us a favor?

Thanks
    I was somewhat curious as to why the Op wasn't replying to this thread with as many interested users.

I am relatively new to reversing but I have finally put together a nice speed hack for this game, and it needs no bypass if using CE on 64bit machines. I have yet to actually play the game past the first area, because I wanted to use the game as a way to learn how to reverse and don't have much interest in actually using the hacks. More than willing to share but what I really want is some help on learning to bypass different anticheats. That's where the excitement is for me.

JGaruda, I would love to learn a bit about bypassing from you if you would be willing to trade. I would show you how I accomplished my speed hack that needs no bypass. Offer is open to anyone else as well. I can upload a video for proof if necessary too. I am not an expert at asm but I am learning. This weekend I am going to try and do what JGaruda suggested and tweak the code posted here to bypass GG. If anyone is around this weekend and willing to be someone I can bounce idea's off. Post a message on my profile and ill send you my skype handle.

Thanks
    JGaruda, I did update the script with new address, Raiderz will auto dc after 10min. Please release more hint.

Thanks
    This script only removes GG but does not bypass the cyclic redundancy check which explains why you dc after 10 mins.

As a solution, you can trick the game to think whatever you're altering is the real memory or you could find a CRC bypass.
    RaiderzOwned - Hacking RaiderZ all day err day!

RaiderzOwned on Youtube!

There are a lot of fakes out there. RaiderzOwned is created by Xeralize, do not get scammed!

Email me at raiderzowned@gmail.com with the tittle "RaiderzOwned" if you're interested.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeralize View Post
    This script only removes GG but does not bypass the cyclic redundancy check which explains why you dc after 10 mins.

As a solution, you can trick the game to think whatever you're altering is the real memory or you could find a CRC bypass.
    Xeralize: thanks for the information. That is actually exactly how I worked out the speedhack, I didn't directly bypass the CRC but I used a bit of ASM trickery to change the function for the player movement speed. I know you already have your suite of hacks but if you'd be interested in chatting I'd love to pick your brain about either removing GG or working through a full CRC bypass. I could share how I accomplished my speed hack in exchange.

Offer's open to anyone else as well.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mlevel View Post
    JGaruda, I did update the script with new address, Raiderz will auto dc after 10min. Please release more hint.
    I might be able to help you implement this. I dont have a full CRC bypass at the moment, but I have figured out how to bypass the crc integrity check manually for each injection. PM me or add me on skype, hfsullx .

Thanks
    thank you hope he gets unbaned i need held im lvl 15 and need help bad

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Someone say me whats WPE and RPE?

Thanks
    Thnks for this man!, it actually bypassed the gameguard, so then i could use cheat engine iwthout the client detecting cheat engine!, THNKS BUD!

thnk'd ya ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Detected. I prefer using a bypass.

Thanks
    dude how to download?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456