Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Unhappy [RaiderZ] No More Damage Stacking! Any Other Hacks/Bugs?

Hey, guys.

If you haven't read already, the RaiderZ team is patching the damage stacking glitch after the maintenance this is happening now. They aren't really patching it but are just making it so you can't equip stuff when you're dead. So sad. I was in the middle of killing Yillis when the maintenace started. Oh well. Are there any other hacks, bugs or glitches that anyone knows about? Come on, cough up. It's sad to see that glitch patched, but hopefully someone will create some hacks in the near future for this game. Sure, it's easy to level and people are saying "No, don't do it, it's such a good game." blah blah, don't come to MPGH, blah blah. But a hack would be nice. I would just hope that if a hack was created, people wouldn't just farm mobs in the field, but would do cata, mona or garden solo or something so that you don't screw around everyone else.

But yeah, anyway, was just letting you guys know that it did work before the maintenace but won't after. If anyone knows of any others, let the community know - don't be selfish.

Also, if any Australians want to join my guild, Straya (because Australia was taken), let me know.

Thanks, guys.

Thanks
    Ya I knew it was going to happen soon but I didn't think it was going to be tonight at freakin 7pm Central US time. First.. what a horrible time for maintenance. Second.. I loved being able to just solo a dungeon and not have to worry about fail party members or waiting an hour just for a group of semi-english speaking people to figure out what's going on so we could enter the dungeon.

Hacks for this game, like a damage hack or speed hack, would be more of a convenience for us solo players. I don't even mind getting a guild but then there are always the "Favorites". The guild members that always dungeon raid together and their typical excuses are "We'll get everyone in. Just trying to get Jimmy his full set. Oh and then my full set and then Jenny's full set..." etc. So you say.. "Just leave that guild and find a better one". Well I don't how much gaming experience you have sir, but there's always favorites.

I do like the game and I think PvP is fun and they don't really have a story line but it is essential a Monster Hunter game. I'll be looking forward to some more bug finds or hacks that will help support damage increases and/or speed increases.

Duping is all find and dandy but not for me and that'll probably be patched too. Duping won't get rid of those pesky annoying party members that you have to wait an hour just to accumulate so you could fail at a dungeon.
    Last edited by UnrealMrT2; 11-28-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMrT2 View Post
    Ya I knew it was going to happen soon but I didn't think it was going to be tonight at freakin 7pm Central US time. First.. what a horrible time for maintenance. Second.. I loved being able to just solo a dungeon and not have to worry about fail party members or waiting an hour just for a group of semi-english speaking people to figure out what's going on so we could enter the dungeon.

Hacks for this game, like a damage hack or speed hack, would be more of a convenience for us solo players. I don't even mind getting a guild but then there are always the "Favorites". The guild members that always dungeon raid together and their typical excuses are "We'll get everyone in. Just trying to get Jimmy his full set. Oh and then my full set and then Jenny's full set..." etc. So you say.. "Just leave that guild and find a better one". Well I don't how much gaming experience you have sir, but there's always favorites.

I do like the game and I think PvP is fun and they don't really have a story line but it is essential a Monster Hunter game. I'll be looking forward to some more bug finds or hacks that will help support damage increases and/or speed increases.

Duping is all find and dandy but not for me and that'll probably be patched too. Duping won't get rid of those pesky annoying party members that you have to wait an hour just to accumulate so you could fail at a dungeon.
    That's a good reply and I agree with all of it. It sucks having Clerics that can't heal for anything especially ones that don't talk English so they never heal or know what to do. It was a good bug whilst it lasted, but there will always be those people that just kill everyone in the field and ruin it for people. It would be nice to see some hacks, though. I don't really agree with duping, though. It does screw the economy over. I don't mind hacks, but duping is a no for me. They ruined the market too. Lol.

Thanks
    I actually came to RaiderZ with a handful of gamers that I played other games with, so I just game with them. That generally kills the issue of not getting parties, for me.

Just as a heads up, you can keep an eye on the servers at our server status website: Game Server Status - Be the first to know!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GSS_Apsis View Post
    I actually came to RaiderZ with a handful of gamers that I played other games with, so I just game with them. That generally kills the issue of not getting parties, for me.

Just as a heads up, you can keep an eye on the servers at our server status website: Game Server Status - Be the first to know!
    5 hours offline. Wow.
    Good link. But yeah, it's good if you're with IRL mates or good guild mates, but I don't have an active guild and my mates don't play it so I'm on ma own! Haha. Ah well. I've finished the main quest line anyway. Just need good epic teams.

Thanks
    Yeah finding a good party to do epics are pretty hard. Well I was only able to exploit it a bit.

Thanks
    So is there a new exploit or not? Some say yes..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I'm pretty sure new ways have been discovered; but most likely will not be released to the public anymore after what happened. I'm still currently trying things out.. but to no avail. Goodluck!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtzero View Post
    I'm pretty sure new ways have been discovered; but most likely will not be released to the public anymore after what happened. I'm still currently trying things out.. but to no avail. Goodluck!

If you find it out, PM me it ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I heard something about potion stacking the other day. This person pmed me and said, auto left click potions and it would stack up. I havent tried it. So tell me if it works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    there is a new stacking method, but its too risky to share

Thanks
    PM me please how to do it... I'll keep it as a secret

Thanks
    email me please, since i dont have 20 postcounts. its malachiadegreat@yahoo.com. i'll promise i'll never use it for pvp, just like before. thank you

Thanks
    Speedhacks are easyyy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'd love to know more about this method, if someone could PM me useful information about it i would highly appreciate it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast