Thread: --Listen up--

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Lightbulb --Listen up--

Okay, We've seen the hacks, and the cracks. Along w/ the bugs and glitches. What I don't get is, why can't someone Code MPGH users such as me and other people who feel that its really important to have a Radar. yea, I'v always been fasanated by the idea of (Radar showing Your team and Enimes) This is the greatest thing ever. I swear to anything, i would love for someone to post a Undetected Radar hack. Showing a red Dot for bad guy and Green or default white for good guy. Without a Self Made radar, just an addon to the Original one. I will Print screen what i'm talking about.

Note: Only a Radar hack, nothing more nothing less. just a though eh?

Look at the radar it has 2 Red dots indicating that they 2 enimes are there. OMG THAT IS REALLY HELPFUL!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker59 View Post
    Okay, We've seen the hacks, and the cracks. Along w/ the bugs and glitches. What I don't get is, why can't someone Code MPGH users such as me and other people who feel that its really important to have a Radar. yea, I'v always been fasanated by the idea of (Radar showing Your team and Enimes) This is the greatest thing ever. I swear to anything, i would love for someone to post a Undetected Radar hack. Showing a red Dot for bad guy and Green or default white for good guy. Without a Self Made radar, just an addon to the Original one. I will Print screen what i'm talking about.

Look at the radar it has 2 Red dots indicating that they 2 enimes are there. OMG THAT IS REALLY HELPFUL!
    sorry to tell you :S that thing extinct about 2 years ago! replaced by wall hacks and STW etc...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker59 View Post

i have seen this in escape mode when you escape many times it aouto gives it to you

i have always wanted to do it too but idk how

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead(H)ell View Post

sorry to tell you :S that thing extinct about 2 years ago! replaced by wall hacks and STW etc...
    its still working perfect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Scynix View Post
    there is some boolean variable that says if it is turned of or on ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scynix View Post
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN???? YOU NEED TO RELEASE lol

Thanks
    It would be still considered as a "hack"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @kmanev073
    if it's a bool value , so we need UCE & Xtrap Bypass ..
    IMPOSIBLE THEN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @kmanev073 i think yes is a bool value when you reach the number of escape it changes to true

@Joker59 it's ot so hard to make it ofc if you have already ESP (= you have player pos,and a hook ) i started a project to put a red dot over the radar, only i was having some problem's whit rotation when you rotate your player the radar rotate to , so you need to recalculate the position on the screen/radar
    After i left CF so project Closed maybe if i finish my current projet i will start it again

MY Latest Aimbot on : Orbital Space (Video Comming Soon)'

- @UltraPGNoob
    - @dicky88smd
    - @giniyat101

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Omg, I know what you're going though its hard but please finish the legendary project. This will help hide the fact that you're hacking, its not a nooby hack and it is called a hack, For me its hard to hide that i'm walling and if anyone else walls its obv. I was thinking a radar because its Perfect. You're not looking at it 24/7 and you peek at it 1nce in a while. if you do compleat it. Idk what i would do. (i'd cry)

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

@Bandi12 what if you get a {Distance / Turn-back/front} This would, lets say the Person is 28 cf ft away from you. and he is to your right it would have a Triangle Problem and calculate where he is standing, then execute that information into the radar. I have a Quick little example picture now imaging all that stuff going on w/ out the lines and the other lines or the bones. Just the dots on the radar. If this gave you any ideas yay, and if it didnt. then just scratch it lol i tryed.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    why not just use wallhack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @_corn_ ye's wallhack is an option this radar hack can help you in some cases on wallhack you see the player but on a map where are many wall's in some cases you don't know exactly where he is maybe behind this wall or maybe behind the next wall , here come's the radar hack .

@Joker59 hmmm IDK how could your tut work on my project i was using the 3D position of the target (x,y,z) and my yaw/pitch (to get my rotation in the world) and whit this cord's i was trying to get the pos on the radar , i will give a try to finish it in this day's , if i will make it then i will release it as a 'Gift for my return on mpgh"

MY Latest Aimbot on : Orbital Space (Video Comming Soon)'

- @UltraPGNoob
    - @dicky88smd
    - @giniyat101

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bandi12 For This Useful Post:

Joker59 (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I explained why!!!!!! its hard to hide the fact that you're hacking. If you see them on your screen. You on the back of your head look at them w/ your crosshair.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Nice! akdjfoweijfiasdjflasjfkljo smart ass!

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

I play in a server named _____________, and the people there are pros they can tell if you hack or not. Radar is the best in this situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    How's the project coming along?