Thanks

Lightbulb The Reason Pc Gaming is loosing activity compared to Console Gaming

When a developer chooses to release different types of games, like survivor mmos that DEPEND on people's tolerance of dieing constantly, websites like these and people that feel the need to hack are the REASON that Pc gaming is Dying.

If you don't believe me, go look at the statistics in gaming activity via pc in the past 2 years, compared to the previous 5.

You can say its because xbox 360, ps3 or whatever excuse you can come up with.. but in fact it is people abusing computer technology, making hacks etc.

I can understand simple hacks like knowing where items are, maybe even a speed hack.. Aim bot, and other things? People are quiting the game everyday, more and more simply because of hackers.

Common sense *&

For those of you who can't get good at xbox, ps3, or any other console.. you can blame yourself when pc gaming is Completely dead within the next 1 if not 2 years. . FACTS *

Go look at the charts, activity, and the most complained reason / reason of quiting Pc gaming .. Which is in fact because of people ABUSING hacks.

Let me point out, I team up with many hackers, and I laugh at this kids.. the entire time they are complaining about other hackers, scared to do anything .. and the second im not teamed up I get more loot, weapons, and kills then they would in like 5 hours .. WITHOUT hacking.

& if you wanna fail attempt to ask why i'm here? Any good gamer, competitive gamer will browse hacking websites.. simply to know what they have to deal with etc.

Post how mad I am, but in fact I'm laughing my ass off at everyone on these forums .. We all know the second you get ingame you're worried about getting killed by a hacker, when in fact the reason they hacked in the first place was because people like YOU.

1 week on pc gaming again, and im already going back to Call of duty via Xbox.

Dying by someone camping behind a box, way more skillful then someone that doesn't have to aim.

It's nice to fuck different chicks, but if you fuck around too much you get something you can't get rid of.

Keep hacking, when you're too paranoid to walk out of a building because you might get shot, while im running around the map enjoying myself.. Don't say I didn't tell you so..

Those who took the time to read, thank you - those who post about how mad, or how much sense i'm not making..clearly didn't take the time to read- jokes on you.

Edit:
    All the people that make threads against hacking, you see nobody stand up for them because people like me don't care enough to make an account for a website/support something so ... Retarded.

Vip hacks? Half of which don't work?
    You remind me of the chicks who sit in front of a webcam with their legs spread, asking for tokens for everything the do.. when in deed tokens are like $1 each .. which is like nothing.

Bunch of Fools
    Last edited by allabtmajik; 12-23-2012 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks
    I never read all of it but I'm pretty good at both Xbox and PS3 although I only have an Xbox now, despite that I PC Game a lot and I use hacks every now and then. I'd say a reason most people are dropping off of the PC wagon is because games are becoming too demanding on hardware. 5 years ago a stock PC could probably run most games, but now with DX11 and Shader Model 3/4 games you need high end hardware in order to play.

Personally to me it sounds like you're mad, which is a shame because it's just a video game at the end of the day. It's like watching a movie and getting angry because of it and staying angry instead of enjoying the film and learning from it.

Thanks
    This guy is delirious.. Modders and hackers have been on every console system. I remember hacking PS2 online, xbox, ps3, and xbox 360 just as much as people hack PC games. Heck, even worse. I was part of the code majic team back in the day and we never released it, but our method for hacking ps2 online games was released.

360 and Ps3 games aren't as bad with the hackers now-a-days but there are FAR less people on those systems now too.. no one is migrating back to 5 year old systems equal to 2006 games graphically.