Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
    or more like, YOU have no idea how it works lol. Next time clarify which server you are speaking of.

Well you should check what you say, It wasn't mentioned in what server he was playing at in the first place, so you argument is quite inaccurate, I have seen a lot of US players playing on the EU Server just because it isn't as bugged like the NA Server.
    Tbh I don't see why a Lan Spear would need glide in the first place, It makes everything too easy, ATT ATT Glide away + that buff that gives u a huge amount of att, you can practically solo any boss. While we XE players we actually need to time our 0.3 God Mode "Slip Dash" to avoid the enemies, I think just by that you can see which side of Lan spears actually needs more skill to play.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by galio View Post
    Well you should check what you say, It wasn't mentioned in what server he was playing at in the first place, so you argument is quite inaccurate, I have seen a lot of US players playing on the EU Server just because it isn't as bugged like the NA Server.
    Tbh I don't see why a Lan Spear would need glide in the first place, It makes everything too easy, ATT ATT Glide away + that buff that gives u a huge amount of att, you can practically solo any boss. While we XE players we actually need to time our 0.3 God Mode "Slip Dash" to avoid the enemies, I think just by that you can see which side of Lan spears actually needs more skill to play.
    Yeah, I get this feeling you never play spear lann in premier server, can't be arguing with that lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yeah, I get this feeling you never play spear lann in premier server, can't be arguing with that lol.
    Yea I never did, When ever I would try the NA Version with proxy I would have 1 bar D:. Also if this continues to be an argument I would rather deal with it through PM or something because we are doing a lot of OFFtopic conversation here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Yea I never did, When ever I would try the NA Version with proxy I would have 1 bar D:. Also if this continues to be an argument I would rather deal with it through PM or something because we are doing a lot of OFFtopic conversation here.
    what does 1 bar matters when you claim you can "practically solo any boss" lol? The bottom line is: I think you are very ignorant and I'm done talking with you.

back on topic: From a perspective of a NA player, if you want to go for an easier time get a Kai or karok.

Evie is also a good choice if you want to have and easier time as staffies is almost always in demand, and scythe have good dodging move, although you need more skill than kai/karok.

Fiona and Vella are harder to play than the 3 classes mentioned, but when you have the timing down, you will have the best survivability in the game with these 2.

Lann is the class the require the most skill to play, which require precise timing and memorization of bosses' patterns. If you do, however, master lann and get good gears, you will be the strongest one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    what does 1 bar matters when you claim you can "practically solo any boss" lol? The bottom line is: I think you are very ignorant and I'm done talking with you.
    I'm ignorant? lol, Sure you blamed that I had no idea what I was talking about in the first place, Making anything else than your Experience as a LIE or a Complete Douche, I think that's more than enough to explain who's Ignorant. Looks like since you don't even know what it is to play on 1 bar on a 3000+miles away server does then you don't know how P2P works.
    For you information since you are really smart P2P is Peer to Peer
    But since it's the last post I won't have to explain it on the first place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Lol, everybodys flaming one another.
    I guess i'll join.
    Every class thats not a fiona is bad and worth nothing! thats my best attempt =*(

Thanks
    Well im not here to read about fighting. I got back into vindictus and my main isnt banned anymore so im a Hybrid Lann
    xTimeless if you wanna add. EAST NA
    And I hate kai's i just dont know why. I cant play as a kai. Karok is boring imo.
    I hate mages so evie is out.
    Fiona. Ehh idk
    Vella? fuck that
    thanks eveyrone for the tips.!!!!!!
    AND LETS ALL GET TOGETHER NOW

Thanks
    I'm ignorant? lol, Sure you blamed that I had no idea what I was talking about in the first place, Making anything else than your Experience as a LIE or a Complete Douche, I think that's more than enough to explain who's Ignorant. Looks like since you don't even know what it is to play on 1 bar on a 3000+miles away server does then you don't know how P2P works.
    For you information since you are really smart P2P is Peer to Peer
    But since it's the last post I won't have to explain it on the first place.
    Exactly. Peer to peer doesn't change a damn thing if you solo.
    Unlike in XE, in NA, you need a crit to be able to glide. You can't control it as much as you want. So you can't just glide away anytime you want. You need to land a critical hit to be able to glide. If you rely too much on crits to dodge, you will have a bad time, since they usually never happen when you need them.
    Even with crit cap, I think the maximum crit you get is 50% of the time. Which means half the time, you won't crit and won't be able to dodge right when you need it. We don't have as much stamina as you do. We can't spin for 1 minute.
    Fury infusion is OP, but at the same time, if you use it too much, you end up 1HP and only a single mistake away from game over. For a solo where you control the boss, it's good. In a party, you can't really 1hp since you don't have 100% of the aggro and can't control the boss as you want. Some attacks are harder to dodge when not aimed at you and you never know when a teammate won't make the boss hit you when you thought you were out of danger.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post
    Unlike in XE, in NA, you need a crit to be able to glide. You can't control it as much as you want. So you can't just glide away anytime you want. You need to land a critical hit to be able to glide. If you rely too much on crits to dodge, you will have a bad time, since they usually never happen when you need them.
    Even with crit cap, I think the maximum crit you get is 50% of the time. Which means half the time, you won't crit and won't be able to dodge right when you need it. We don't have as much stamina as you do. We can't spin for 1 minute.
    Fury infusion is OP, but at the same time, if you use it too much, you end up 1HP and only a single mistake away from game over. For a solo where you control the boss, it's good. In a party, you can't really 1hp since you don't have 100% of the aggro and can't control the boss as you want. Some attacks are harder to dodge when not aimed at you and you never know when a teammate won't make the boss hit you when you thought you were out of danger.
    I'm aware of that, I mentioned P2P though it didn't mentioned that I tried the NA version with 2 friends, that's why I mentioned 1 Bar.
    I'm not sure how Gliding Fury works there, if you need just one crit in the whole spin then you should be ok, I mean 43 Crit here and I do lots of crits.
    It's true that we have more Stamina which is for the compensation of Glide and that buff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive. View Post
    Lol, everybodys flaming one another.
    I guess i'll join.
    Every class thats not a fiona is bad and worth nothing! thats my best attempt =*(
    if you wanna increase your post count, at least make the posts themselves meaningful, also stop necroing threads

Quote Originally Posted by Extalias View Post
    Well im not here to read about fighting. I got back into vindictus and my main isnt banned anymore so im a Hybrid Lann
    xTimeless if you wanna add. EAST NA
    And I hate kai's i just dont know why. I cant play as a kai. Karok is boring imo.
    I hate mages so evie is out.
    Fiona. Ehh idk
    Vella? fuck that
    thanks eveyrone for the tips.!!!!!!
    AND LETS ALL GET TOGETHER NOW
    Sounds like anything that is not lann is not for you.

c'mon, he was doing a fine job of making a fool out of himself too, why did ya had to go and ruin it? If he start claiming his "friends" live in the same block as him please don't start explaining, pretty please?

Thanks
    I'm aware of that, I mentioned P2P though it didn't mentioned that I tried the NA version with 2 friends, that's why I mentioned 1 Bar.
    I'm not sure how Gliding Fury works there, if you need just one crit in the whole spin then you should be ok, I mean 43 Crit here and I do lots of crits.
    It's true that we have more Stamina which is for the compensation of Glide and that buff.
    You can only glide right after a crit. So if the crit was 2 hits ago, you can't glide.

If you played with friends, weren't they in the same region/country as you? Then, peer-to-peer is actually perfect...
    Last edited by Methodeman; 01-05-2013 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks
    https://epicfree prizes.com/?ref=2069934 heard about his site before?its rlly amazing give free NX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You can only glide right after a crit. So if the crit was 2 hits ago, you can't glide.

If you played with friends, weren't they in the same region/country as you? Then, peer-to-peer is actually perfect...
    I see, That's interesting then it's quite hard to glide then, Yea we were in the same Country though due to the fact that the Proxy was so slow that our ping was so high that we could only have 1 PingBar, at those days if you would turn the proxy off it would disconnect you from the server :/, From what I can see there are now ways of turning the Proxy off without getting disconnected.

Thanks for the Gliding Fury info .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    if you wanna increase your post count, at least make the posts themselves meaningful, also stop necroing threads

Sounds like anything that is not lann is not for you.

c'mon, he was doing a fine job of making a fool out of himself too, why did ya had to go and ruin it? If he start claiming his "friends" live in the same block as him please don't start explaining, pretty please?
    Mkay reasons you should play as a fiona: They have a shield and can block the majority of attacks, if you have high enough att you can do decent damage w/aramath kick....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    As a player that uses all characters, I feel that lann is still the best(first character i started with since vindictus came out). I have two main accounts(on just got off bann/suspension ^_^).
    Fiona is a good character but like Kai and Karok she's boring as fk! after a while. as for Vella, she stopped being fun after lvl 30 -_-.
    in my personal opinion this is the break down of the chars

Fiona: Pros> High Defense(great as bait ^_^), good damage output, counters.
    Cons: SLOW AS FK. also if her shield breaks you better can dodge :P

Evie: Pros> Mana Shield,Heal,Revive,Golem,can be used more aggressively(scythe),good evade moves.
    Cons>Slow casting time(staff), bad defense, if mana shield breaks good luck

Kai: Pros> Long Distance attacks(good dmg), good evade, good field control, descent speed. Nice SP's
    Cons> Fingers hurt after a few days, Mouse gets tired <_<, game play get boring

Karok: Pros> High dmg, ok speed, absorb,clash, lays down the smack-down, good SP's
    Cons> doesn't really take skill to use him, other than timing clash o.o

Vella: Pros> Back to sender(throws back projectiles), decent evade,great counters, speed, takes some skill to time back to sender/counters
    Cons> Lann impersonator, Medium dmg, doesn't seem like the sp's that she has should be sp's, rather more like combos.

Lann: Pro> Speed, Insane dmg(spears),geat evade(swords), takes the most SKILL to use sword lann well.
    Cons> Defense is low for a char that needs to be up close and personal.

feel free to add your own experiences with chars you play

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast