Thread: win 8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post

IŽd rather go back to windows 98 or even DOS 3.11 then XP
    I would love to ruin that reputation and get it back to red, but I can't -rep.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post

I would love to ruin that reputation and get it back to red, but I can't -rep.
    YouŽd actualy be doing me a favor i like red better over green haah
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

YouŽd actualy be doing me a favor i like red better over green haah
    Then I guess you have to thank me for that.

Thanks
    Been using Windows 8 for few months , its pretty good.
    And Metro UI is okay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

IŽd rather go back to windows 98 or even DOS 3.11 then XP
    Are you fucking retarded? Windows XP pro was a good operating system.
    Granted I wouldn't use it over 7, but I would use it over vista or 8 any day of the week.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    yes I share my pc with dad but he uses only for browsing
    but now that metro it has news tiles he liked it much that asked me to install win 8 to his office pc
    and another thing, it is faster than win 7

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

yes I share my pc with dad but he uses only for browsing
    but now that metro it has news tiles he liked it much that asked me to install win 8 to his office pc
    and another thing, it is faster than win 7
    Faster, with much less functionality for my uses. Windows 8 has zero compatibility with the high-end DAW's and musical equipment. Also, with an SSD you get the same boot times (maybe 2 seconds less but who cares?), whereas W8 there is no difference between an HDD and SSD with boot times (at least there wasnt with my WT 256 gb SSD). Sticking to 7.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Imma stay on Win 98.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    fuck windows 10 i'll wait for windows 3289429

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Faster, with much less functionality for my uses. Windows 8 has zero compatibility with the high-end DAW's and musical equipment. Also, with an SSD you get the same boot times (maybe 2 seconds less but who cares?), whereas W8 there is no difference between an HDD and SSD with boot times (at least there wasnt with my WT 256 gb SSD). Sticking to 7.
    well you have a ssd but i am not going to spend more money cuz i am going to get a better pc so thats why i installed win 8
    and about being fast until now i have seen that it boots up fast cuz it uses hibernation mode
    about compatibility maybe some apps wont work cuz arent designed for metro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Are you fucking retarded? Windows XP pro was a good operating system.
    Granted I wouldn't use it over 7, but I would use it over vista or 8 any day of the week.
    Was considering the fact of emulating older games and programs not of the OS itself.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

Thanks

Ever since Christian Louboutin Shoes Born Fkaakhys

christian louboutin sale
    "Cosmetics and Toiletries Market in China" is an outcome of extensive research and thorough analysis done by our industry experts on the burgeoning cosmetics industry in China and its segments including Skin care,christian louboutin shoes. Hair care, Color Cosmetics and Fragrance. The report also discusses the market structure, current and past market performance and ,christian louboutins, factors critical to the success of the concerned industry in China. The report gives the industry forecast based on correlation of past drivers, challenges and opportunities for expansion.

christian louboutins
    Not only will you find shoes of size 6 in the local market; they are available in plenty in the online stores too. When ,christian louboutin uk sale. going ,christian louboutin cheap, to the malls or to the local markets you can a plenty of UGG Boots 5815 Classic Tall stores that stocks shoes of this size. You simply do not have to worry if your feet size is 6. Race, is still an issue in this country, and the arrest of Deshon Marman because he wore baggy pants, continues to raise questions about the unequal application of justice toward anyone whose appearance or countenance is different from the preceived norm. This misapplied attitudinal judgement is exercised and felt everyday and is wrong. I don't condone the wearing of baggy pants just as I don't condone the openly wearing of women's undergarments because it offends my sensibilities and I don't think an arrest and detention was justified.

christian louboutin cheap
    Summer in Seattle ,christian louboutin outlet, is beautiful but exhausting. The sunny, gorgeous weather and blue skies draw Seattleites from their cozy little homes, ready to dry out and have fun. People go hiking, biking, canoeing. 5. Chronicle Lite. Chronicle Lite is the perfect companion to every Blogger user. Eva Longoria Parker lives in Los Angeles, and there is an particularly major wardrobe in her property. You find a whole lot of gorgeous jackets, skirts and dresses in it. And in the event you look into her wardrobe meticulously, you might locate that a lot of pairs of UGG boots are piled up there, what a surprise, for the reason that you typically ,christian louboutin outlet uk, believe that shoes or boots need to be put into the shoe box or shoe cabinet, not the wardrobe Christian Louboutin.

https://www.christianlouboutins-outlets.co.uk which is tough in fashion conscious Los Angeles. qozf zbybm irb06 | icot2012
    Archives for: January 2011, 11 - ARCTIC News
    https://51cc.us/bbs/showtopic-1756592.aspx
    bbPress › Error
    CSM Defeats Brother Eye; Saves World | Colonial Space Marines

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post

well you have a ssd but i am not going to spend more money cuz i am going to get a better pc so thats why i installed win 8
    and about being fast until now i have seen that it boots up fast cuz it uses hibernation mode
    about compatibility maybe some apps wont work cuz arent designed for metro
    The compatibility issue is MASSIVE on a corporate level. Thousands of people build custom computers based around Audio Engineering. Not being able to use the equipment with the OS is a massive drawback on W8. It is exactly as Vista was.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12