Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Arma 2 Wasteland Scripts, NOT DayZ scripts.

I've noticed most of the DayZ scripts will not work in normal Arma 2, only teleport, god mode, and spawn weapons will work.

Ran into another hacker last night and we sat there for a minute trying to kill each other then finally he ran a hack and it killed me even with god mode on, he also spawned in this awesome looking tank with sandbag walls around it, a mortar sitting on top of it, an AA gun attached to the back of it and a weapon box full of weapons attached to the AA gun with a russian flag sticking out the top of the tank.

So does anyone have any wasteland scripts that actually work?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    These may just be arma 2 scripts which hackers have previously made?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    It would be really cool with a wasteland script menu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yes a wasteland menu would be very handy indeed if anyone knows of any

5. The Following User Says Thank You to volvogamer For This Useful Post:

rocca1337 (01-31-2013)

Thanks
    Sad thing is ive only been able to find dayz hacks nothing to do with getting big items like tents and stuff if we could get a item spawnwer well id give mad respect for whoever could do such a thing lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ok so after looking about it would appear that there isnt a specific wasteland menu, however i have found that the private bypass i use with a modified twisted menu (been using this about 4-6 weeks) is able to spawn pretty much everything i want as well as teleport and all the rest of the usual things you want, i'm gonna sit down over the next evening or two and add a load more stuff to it item wise for wasteland, anyone interested in it let me know

Thanks
    yes please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by volvogamer View Post
    Ok so after looking about it would appear that there isnt a specific wasteland menu, however i have found that the private bypass i use with a modified twisted menu (been using this about 4-6 weeks) is able to spawn pretty much everything i want as well as teleport and all the rest of the usual things you want, i'm gonna sit down over the next evening or two and add a load more stuff to it item wise for wasteland, anyone interested in it let me know
    Yeah man that sounds awesome, the scripts in my modified Willybob's menu mostly work, with the exception of a few. But if you're putting a menu together I'd love to try it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xLithium For This Useful Post:

Snaps14 (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by xLithium View Post
    Yeah man that sounds awesome, the scripts in my modified Willybob's menu mostly work, with the exception of a few. But if you're putting a menu together I'd love to try it.
    havent tried willybobs menu personally, perhaps you could tell me what doesnt work on it so i can try to incorporate a working solution into the edited twisted one.

Also if anyone would care to add any particular script or action they would like to see in the menu then i will try to do what i can to add those features in as well
    Last edited by volvogamer; 01-08-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    havent tried willybobs menu personally, perhaps you could tell me what doesnt work on it so i can try to incorporate a working solution into the edited twisted one.

Also if anyone would care to add any particular script or action they would like to see in the menu then i will try to do what i can to add those features in as well
    Well for starters the invisibility doesn't work at all, works fine in DayZ. The combined ESP/Map Markers are pretty buggy as well, the ESP normally shows the current blood count for the player in DayZ, but in wasteland it just stays at 12000 and never changes because blood isn't used. Sometimes players don't appear on map or ESP unless you toggle off and then on, it normally doesn't need to be refreshed. The map markers don't see friendly units, such as grouped players in independent, have to search for small green markers on the cluttered map, since player/vehicle/esp are all combined in 1 script. Might be more, haven't tried all of the scripts but those are the most notable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I'm not able to spawn anything in wasteland except a few weapons, can't spawn in any items and can only teleport vehicles already on the map to myself, can't spawn in any additional vehicles.

Mostly looking to spawn in vehicles and building supplies for bases and weapons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I'm interested in this as well. Been searching on several forums for something that might work, I would like to help test this if possible?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Once i have finished the edit i will be more than happy to pass it to a few people to try out first before releasing to the general unwashed masses

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Once i have finished the edit i will be more than happy to pass it to a few people to try out first before releasing to the general unwashed masses
    Would love to test it out for ya ya know my skype

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I will PM you my skype, I also would love to test this out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast