Thanks

AVA hack - STEP BY STEP (4 dummies)

Hi,
    i read many topics of how to download and activate the hack (UAV...) but i need a step by step (for dummies O_o).
    Need to know what file download, from where, launch (in order), and how to enable.

Sometimes, web shares so many contents so many user's opinions and point of view that, at the end, someone can be mislead and confused (as me who is getting "0xE019100B" even with closed browser!).

So, i'm here asking you to clear my ideas and lead me to one or two methods/guides about the hack.

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks
    No answer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by fabfisc View Post
    Hi,
    i read many topics of how to download and activate the hack (UAV...) but i need a step by step (for dummies O_o).
    Need to know what file download, from where, launch (in order), and how to enable.

Sometimes, web shares so many contents so many user's opinions and point of view that, at the end, someone can be mislead and confused (as me who is getting "0xE019100B" even with closed browser!).

So, i'm here asking you to clear my ideas and lead me to one or two methods/guides about the hack.

Many thanks in advance.
    Look i think if you are getting "0xE019100B" thats Xigncode error from game its cuse or the hack as been patched or it is detected and for the working hack u just need to read the thread they say what u have to do step by step read closly and do it and see the videos on some threads they have tuturial videos explayning
    i use what i want

i get what i want

why i do what i want?

BECUSE I CAN
    [IMG]https://i1326.photobucke*****m/albums/u651/logic99/5Vapq-1.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by logicx View Post
    u just need to read the thread they say what u have to do step by step read closly and do it and see the videos
    What thread is it?
    I tried on W7 64 following all steps, but, after about 1 minute, i get ever "0xE019100B".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Start the Manual mapper injector go to settings activate cloak dll and hide Pe signatures disable xsherlock and run the logkiller start game and inject

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    Start the Manual mapper injector go to settings activate cloak dll and hide Pe signatures disable xsherlock and run the logkiller start game and inject
    Ehmm...maybe you think that i'm advanced user of ava's hacks...it isn't, sorry. Don't know what are you talking about saying that.

As in my first message, i'm trying to find a step by step guide (with relative links) on how to use hack (i.e. uav).

Still today, if i try to apply the showed (in many topics) settings, i get the "0xE019100B", after few moments.
    But i know that, although ijji last releases and updates against hack, a lot of players uses uav and other mod as GOD MOD (immortality) and many others.

I'm searching for a dummi tutorial that lead me to use them, just for fun 'cause i'm pro, but i wish try.

Thanks
    Last edited by fabfisc; 01-04-2013 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by fabfisc View Post
    Ehmm...maybe you think that i'm advanced user of ava's hacks...it isn't, sorry. Don't know what are you talking about saying that.

As in my first message, i'm trying to find a step by step guide (with relative links) on how to use hack (i.e. uav).

Still today, if i try to apply the showed (in many topics) settings, i get the "0xE019100B", after few moments.
    But i know that, although ijji last releases and updates against hack, a lot of players uses uav and other mod as GOD MOD (immortality) and many others.

I'm searching for a dummi tutorial that lead me to use them, just for fun 'cause i'm pro, but i wish try.

Thanks
    Man all old hacks as been patched and A.V.A is not on ijji anymore A.V.A is on aeria now and they alrready make new downloads here so go take a look on realese section on mpgh and see the new hacks they made and in that threads they say step by step what u have to do to run the hack without the error u just need do read closly and do evrything they say just that (dont use old hacks just the new ones)
    i use what i want

i get what i want

why i do what i want?

BECUSE I CAN
    [IMG]https://i1326.photobucke*****m/albums/u651/logic99/5Vapq-1.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by logicx View Post
    Man all old hacks as been patched and A.V.A is not on ijji anymore A.V.A is on aeria now and they alrready make new downloads here so go take a look on realese section on mpgh and see the new hacks they made and in that threads they say step by step what u have to do to run the hack without the error u just need do read closly and do evrything they say just that (dont use old hacks just the new ones)
    With the search function i find a lot of threads...which one is that correct and updated?

Thanks for your add Agologicx

Thanks
    This is what i get when i launch "DisableXCServices.exe" as administrator

And the game crash after clicked on READY and START.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    DisableXCServices.jpg