Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Unhappy Quick question (but not really)

So I died again today. I have had tons of characters get 1 maxed stat before they die. I feel like I go from being rich with tons of life pots to being completely broke like I am now. My question is, how do you guys do it? What class do you play and what would you do if you had to start over again? This game is so addicting but it makes me want to break my Computer every time I lose another semi decent character. I normally play a rouge or a necromancer to farm. My rogue got the farthest (he actually had 2 maxed stats). My dream is to one day own a Doom Bow because I always thought it was the coolest item. My point is, I see a lot of you who have tons of amazing gear and I don't know how you manage to do it. And by the way I don't count "suck less" as an option.

Thanks
    if you die alot dont use the character your maxing untill you have max def/spd.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...mortality.html <-- that right there is a very usefull way to farm pots with 0% chance of you losing your equips.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by KhalifaKushhh View Post
    if you die alot dont use the character your maxing untill you have max def/spd.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...mortality.html <-- that right there is a very usefull way to farm pots with 0% chance of you losing your equips.
    1. That is a very annoying way to do it because you don't get fame or anything
    2. I do wait but... it's hard to explain. I still manage to die with a bunch of defence and I get impatient (I know that is my fault)

My question is more about farming methods than it is about staying alive

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well I play as wiz mainly. I've tried rogue but I hate it. Up until yesterday I also had a knight and priest but both died. I've had to start from scratch many times. I wasn't playing when duping was public and I kept no items from when item hacking came around. My current wiz started as a farming char but when I saw that with 0 def I was still killing a lot and getting hit very little I decided to keep playing. Right now it's at 3720 base fame and 50 hours of gametime. I haven't tried all the classes but it does seem to be one of the easiest for most stuff. I do have trouble with soloing some events though.

Farming tips...I don't have many, try to learn the gods' attack patterns and just stick to farming godlands at first. If you try going to big events or harder dungeons with no def the chances of dying are high.
    Last edited by BananaNation; 01-08-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    One day you'll get to the point where deaths won't affect you at all emotionally. You'll kind of just laugh and brush it off. What I usually do is make a Wizard to farm pots, get it to 4/8 (Att Def Dex and Spd respectively), then farm for another character. This is what I've always done and I have multiple maxed characters. The more you play the better you'll get, so keep playing. Also, getting fame to me doesn't really matter anymore. Everyone tried to get as much fame as possible because of the ammy (before duping.) Now it just gets you higher up on the leaderboards or adds on to guild fame, assuming you're in one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    When you farm in the godlands, and you're not very good at staying alive, then you should use a priest because of their long range and instant heal ability. If you get better use a necro, who deal much more damage than a priest, but have less range and a heal ability that you sort of have to think about. When you become better to the point where you don't use the heal abilities, then use an archer or wizard. The first character you should max should be a necro or a priest. The best event doers are knights and rogues. (and mystics if you're really good). After you max a necro/priest, then max a rogue/knight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlezz View Post
    One day you'll get to the point where deaths won't affect you at all emotionally. You'll kind of just laugh and brush it off. What I usually do is make a Wizard to farm pots, get it to 4/8 (Att Def Dex and Spd respectively), then farm for another character. This is what I've always done and I have multiple maxed characters. The more you play the better you'll get, so keep playing. Also, getting fame to me doesn't really matter anymore. Everyone tried to get as much fame as possible because of the ammy (before duping.) Now it just gets you higher up on the leaderboards or adds on to guild fame, assuming you're in one.
    Yeah I agree on the first part.
    Suicided with 3 8/8's just for the shiz and giggles.

Also use wizard, thats the most OP class.
    And learn to use EP efficently, it will help alot on some things.

Best tip: stop farming, thats boring, often boring and will waste your time.
    Rather go around the whole realm, doing quests, dungeons, events and so on.

Games are made for entertainment but not time waste, boring and tedious work and raging in the end.
    Enjoy the game.

Also get some friends to play with, chat over skype or smth, make a call, get to a guild all together.
    That makes the whole process more funner, possibly even easier.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I would like to point out that I'm not bad at the game lol. I just happen to push my luck too often. Fame is important for the new Fame redesign so creating a new account is not an option. I currently play rouge, necro, and wizzard which are all amazing it's more about the way to get pots faster. I tend to find farming really fun but it does take forever. I know that Leviathan, the eye god guy, Trent gods, and the sludge gods ALL Drop Def pots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just find an empty realm and solo all the quests with your rogue. Wiz is a beast farming godlands but I always have trouble with ghost ships, cube gods and skull shrines.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I agree with the most of the tips.
    The game is made for fun,Just do the thing that u have fun at doing it.
    Pro tip:
    the whole game is about dodging, so learn to dodge and u can max easily without dying,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I just play.