Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Disable XignCode

Ok so it seems that people cant disable xigncode without ava dcing and getting 3rd party program errors and people are saying oh no i can still disable and use my hacks. Well i have a question for those people why are you trying to troll the mpgh community by saying u can disable but im not gonna tell u how its obvs u cant just admit that u cant and stop acting like kids please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by chelseafc22 View Post
    Ok so it seems that people cant disable xigncode without ava dcing and getting 3rd party program errors and people are saying oh no i can still disable and use my hacks. Well i have a question for those people why are you trying to troll the mpgh community by saying u can disable but im not gonna tell u how its obvs u cant just admit that u cant and stop acting like kids please
    What are you on about............... why QQ about this. There are a lot of gamers out there that just turn on their PC's and expect them to work with the hacks. We are all here to help each other, irrespective of what level of computer knowledge one has, isn't it just plain logic to help someone who is having problems.

And ....... for an English speaking Aussie, your grammatical english is atrocious. What this? . Its a full stop for an end of sentence. And this? S a capital letter.

If you don't like these sort of people, don't come here...... enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Riddick; 01-09-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    What are you on about............... why QQ about this. There are a lot of gamers out there that just turn on their PC's and expect them to work with the hacks. We are all here to help each other, irrespective of what level of computer knowledge one has, isn't it just plain logic to help someone who is having problems.

And ....... for an English speaking Aussie, your grammatical english is atrocious. What this? . Its a full stop for an end of sentence. And this? S a capital letter.

If you don't like these sort of people, don't come here...... enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im talking about the people sitting there posting that they can hack with no problems even without xign disabled but when asked to prove it they just dont ever post back anything they just sit and be quiet and its probably annoying people who are trying to get help to get there hacks to work and all they are getting are these trolls understand the post now?

Thanks
    its acutally kinda easy with disabling xigncode..all depends on what hacks/injector you are using Mine work PERFECT with shuttin anything off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    im talking about the people sitting there posting that they can hack with no problems even without xign disabled but when asked to prove it they just dont ever post back anything they just sit and be quiet and its probably annoying people who are trying to get help to get there hacks to work and all they are getting are these trolls understand the post now?

Gosh! Sir dont be a completly RETARDED! shame on
    Of Information

Thanks
    can u tell me how to disable it pleasE?? and give me a good hack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by madboy1 View Post
    Read the threads and look at the releases man!!!!!!!!!!! WTF.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by madboy1 View Post
    most people cant disable it now or they just get 3rd party error even without using hacks just wait for a new way to bypass it comes out then try all i can say

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    You must be talking about my post "With xsherlock Disable or Not here is a Story how XC3 Works."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by iWannahacks View Post
    You must be talking about my post "With xsherlock Disable or Not here is a Story how XC3 Works."
    actually no as u can see this post was made before u even made your thread im talking bout all the noobs sitting in forums saying oh i can disable xign but they cant seem to prove it when asked and they just sht up kids being trolls