Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Exclamation WARNING pc hackers

Hello mpgh folks i just found out that there is some one on this sit who has been posting a download link that is not directed to mpgh.
    the guy that is posting the overflow v02.rar is hacking into your pcs watch out do not click the link he provides to leave mpgh.
    i downloaded the overflow file and ran it as admin and he access my computer lucky for me my paypal was locked but he bid on a copy of BO2 for $500
    watch out People this guy is getting into your personal information !!! don't download overflow

now i have a message for the guy who got into my PC.

I am guy who works GMD General Dynamics aka The US Government as soon as i saw you access my computer i called my workmate bill over.
    he took a look at my computer and backtracked your little metasploit armatige stunt. we found your ip traced you and since i had government property files on my pc we are now going to sue but not just me the whole GMD so enjoy your next extracurricular activates because it might be one of the last things your going to do for a long time and if you dont believe you broke any laws here i have a nice little article of the laws you broke

You asked about the penalties under state law for computer hacking (accessing someone's computer without authorization).

SUMMARY of Computer Hacking

Someone who hacks into another person's computer could be punished by a number of different crimes, depending on the circumstances. The law punishes hacking under the computer crime statutes. These crimes carry penalties ranging from a class B misdemeanor (punishable by up to six months in prison, a fine of up to $1,000, or both) to a class B felony (punishable by up to 20 years in prison, a fine of up to $15,000, or both). The law also punishes unauthorized access to a computer or computer network, with penalties ranging from a class B misdemeanor to a class D felony (punishable by up to five years in prison, a fine of up to $5,000, or both).

IF you were unfortunate enough to have been hacked by this wanna be jail bait. the way you can keep him out of your PC for now is with a program called HotSpotShield. it will freeze him in his tracks he wont be able to access your PC as long as the tool is open and active i cant provide you guys a link because you need to download it from a different website. so to get HotSpotShield just Google it and you will find it no problems. I don't have a fix for this as of now my buddy bill is figuring it out as i post this, if I find anything i will let you guys know.

but any way just wanted to warn people about this guy. i hope you are all having a nice day and keep up your hard work on all of the hacks and editors.

FIX HAS BEEN FOUND USE THIS LINK TO GET RID OF THIS GUY OFF YOUR PC

https://www.ehow.com/how_5008777_remove-hackers-computer.html

FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO GET HIM OUT ALSO MAKE A BACK UP OF THE FILES YOU REALLY WANT TO KEEP BECAUSE I AM NOT RESPONCIBLE IF YOU LOOSE YOU FILES !!!
    Last edited by master131; 01-11-2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: FIX FOUND !!!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to poocheesey2 For This Useful Post:

bubblz (01-10-2013),Deluxe69 (01-09-2013),Gtwow (01-09-2013),Hitokiri~ (01-10-2013),Iwashere94 (01-10-2013),jc4x4 (01-11-2013),JohnDou (01-12-2013),TGTT (01-11-2013),YoshiBF (01-10-2013),[GH]Accept (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks so much for the information.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Yeh Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dabnat20 For This Useful Post:

HiMM4 (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    I downloaded this hacker, but not installed, or extracts, but thanks anyway!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    to check if you are hacked start cmd and type this in netstat -ano after closing all your programs and look for any ESTABLISHED pids if you see any ESTABLISHED you are hacked and the only way to stop it for right now is with HotSpotShield
    Quote Originally Posted by harwar View Post
    I downloaded this hacker, but not installed, or extracts, but thanks anyway!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by poocheesey2 View Post
    to check if you are hacked start cmd and type this in netstat -ano after closing all your programs and look for any ESTABLISHED pids if you see any ESTABLISHED you are hacked and the only way to stop it for right now is with HotSpotShield
    Oh no, I have some established but I don't recall downloading any of his hacks....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    did you close every thing before doing the check because that is key to finding out if your hacked or not

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gtwow View Post
    Oh no, I have some established but I don't recall downloading any of his hacks....
    did you close every thing before doing the check because that is key to finding out if your hacked or not if you did and it still says it am sry you got hacked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    omg i got hacked too...it says established like 7 times omg 0.0..plz help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    re read the post a fix has been found that worked for me
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG_ProTryhard View Post
    omg i got hacked too...it says established like 7 times omg 0.0..plz help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I didn't close everything, I strongly don't believe that I am hacked though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by poocheesey2 View Post

IF you were unfortunate enough to have been hacked by this wanna be jail bait. the way you can keep him out of your PC for now is with a program called HotSpotShield. it will freeze him in his tracks he wont be able to access your PC as long as the tool is open and active i cant provide you guys a link because you need to download it from a different website. so to get HotSpotShield just Google it and you will find it no problems. I don't have a fix for this as of now my buddy bill is figuring it out as i post this, if I find anything i will let you guys know. the only way to check to see if you have been hacked though is to close all your running programs with TM and the open CMD and type in netstat -ano it will pop with a bunch of numbers and stuff dont freak out thats normal now scroll top the to and there should be a column pid and state you want to look under state and watch out for any ESTABLISHED signs if you see ESTABLISHED you are HACKED sorry .... just keep watching the post once i find a fix i will update my post
    I just wanted to add that, you will see established results, but be careful, not all established results posted are harmful, most of them will be from your ISP as i just ran trace routes to most of the IPs, to which lead straight to my ISP.

Usually, you will see 5-10 of the same IPs, trace route one of them and then clear that IP off as being safe.

There will be several other IP addresses which the ISP use to get their bandwidth(i know this because i work for an ISP as a Network Emerging Technician) i verified the IP addresses at my work and was able to confirm that they are safe.

But again, Poocheesey, thank you for the heads up i will be tracking any fishy activities coming in and out of my home network.

Good job!

Thanks
    Can u tellme. Is the thread removed cuse I can't find it and I don't know if I downloaded it. File name just overflow?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    well this is exactly why files have to be attached properly and be approved so this kind of stuf is mostly if not all avoidable

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    100% your fault... so dont blame the hacker who hacked you...
    Last edited by Maki711; 01-10-2013 at 05:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Happend to me. he infected with virus my pc. -_-

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast