Thanks

Question Modify Ingame Pictures??

Hey,

its not a hack i know x) but i hope u can help me...

i try to modify the .tga files in the CrossFire\rez\UI\Mark folder....

i tried it with the badge_c4.TGA but if i do something in photoshop the picture has no transparent background ingame (tried it already with vektor mask... but still dont work - saved it for 32 bit .... dont work... always the background is not transparent.... )

i hope somebody has skills in it and can explain me how to get the parts transparent i want to have transparend ingame.... :/

thanks a lot for all little help i can get

Thanks
    Well, I also tried that because I want to have an "undetectable" texture wallhack but ALL *tga files in the folders are just for the UI (User Interface) etc. and not ingame (e.g. Charakter models, walls, weapons,...).
    So I wonder why you want to make something "transparent".

1.) Maybe it IS transparent? How u know that your files arnt transparent? If u watch them in some previews by windows they sometimes get a colored background also when they are transparent. The whole UI has a Background so if u turn something transparent it could be that it becomes for example black

2.) Check the file format. Did u save the file as *tga ? Did u activate to save the transparent background? I know from some programs wich fill the transparent area with a color if u doesnt turn some option on/off.

BTW: If u find a way to extract the textures from the models than I would thank u if u show me how
    I tried also to filter some sounds in ghostmode... but there arnt the ghost sounds, step sounds and gun-shoot sounds in the folders so I can edit them to hear ghosts better =/.
    Last edited by imagar; 05-26-2009 at 04:23 AM.

Thanks
    so for exemple i took the symbol which accurs when u planted the bomb!

i found the .tga file in the Mask folder... i opened it and the back was white...so i have knowledge with photoshop and i took a new picture made it same size eg ... and saved it with transparent background... i also added a layer mask...with transparency.... but nothing worked.. everytime i tested it ingame.. the "Transparent" background was WHITE ... and thats why i dont understand this fqing bullsh... -.- i tested it 3 hours with method after method.. nothing worked and i hope somebody else could find out how....

greez

Thanks
    nobody has an idea?

Thanks
    Try the tag making thread xD
    KidJoker is here!

Im a choob your a choob every ones a choob choob but now im not a newb newb!(MY SONG HANDS OFF!)

Made By kirapwns

Dont Forget to Thank me
    Click this button or ill kill you!

Or am i joking