Thread: Way To Allah

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    Now you see this is the same mentality the ameriacn governmens trys to portray to its citizens FUCK THEM!! As sniper said, they are human beings like you and I. They eat, sleep, breathe,live like you and I.An African life should be valued as much as an American life, this is apart of oru human essence. The problem is nationalism. PEople are not informed of the severity and have a great pride in there own nation that they forgot WHO THEY REALL ARE. YOU ARE NOT AMERICANS OR AFRICANS OR INDIANS OR ARABS.... You are HUMAN BEINGS. and Until we realize that if one man goes down we all do then the world will head towards a path of tyranny starvation and anger.
    Your not helping your self your acting as if the American Government doesn't help, but the Middle Eastern one's don't help, I don't see Muslims going and helping. I see Christians going. Muslim to Christian is going at a higher rate then it is Christian To Muslim.

Thanks
    LoL Thats very funny. Be real here...... Who is the wealthiest country in the world? Who has the most power in the world? Is it arab countries??? First of all, I spit on arab countries governments. They are corrupt many of the dictatosr and facist regiems were put into power BY THE USA(Saddam hussein is a prime example). We are already f-ed up by all these bullshit wars and sanctions and accusations! How the hell are we in a situation to go help Africa when we can barely help ourselves? In the mean time, You think christian missionaries are doing any good? Let me tell you reality. THEY DONT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT THEM. As long as they can get Africans to say I AM CHRISTIAN they bribe them with a grain of food. Also, Every Muslim ON EARTH is required to give 10% of there wealth to the poor. This is apart of the Islamic system.

Thanks

Not human

I have only ONE thing to say. Sniper said everybody is a human being.
    This is not a Human being:
    Just kiddin
    But i gotta say it's true, we gotta help every person that suffers.
    If u mean not, u r racist

PD: I'm not human.

Thanks
    bigmario exactly my point.........

Thanks
    LoL Thats very funny. Be real here...... Who is the wealthiest country in the world? Who has the most power in the world? Is it arab countries??? First of all, I spit on arab countries governments. They are corrupt many of the dictatosr and facist regiems were put into power BY THE USA(Saddam hussein is a prime example). We are already f-ed up by all these bullshit wars and sanctions and accusations! How the hell are we in a situation to go help Africa when we can barely help ourselves? In the mean time, You think christian missionaries are doing any good? Let me tell you reality. THEY DONT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT THEM. As long as they can get Africans to say I AM CHRISTIAN they bribe them with a grain of food. Also, Every Muslim ON EARTH is required to give 10% of there wealth to the poor. This is apart of the Islamic system.
    There is Wealthy Muslims but where does that money go that they have.. seriously I don't know tell me. Osama is rich but he just supported the guy starving people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    bigmario exactly my point.........
    jeehad ignore sfod his posts are always anti-muslim and anti mid eastern his eyes are not opened yet but ignore his comments on the world they are senseless shit

Thanks
    Agreed. See that is the type of bull we (intelligent) americans have to put up with everyday. Stupid people making stupid comments. And if you don't think Americas government isn't corrupt... think again. Either way... it will all come to pass and what goes around comes around. Like i've said...this government is in for a rude awakening. But i have one last question Jeehad... where do you suppose the Jews should setup their country??

BTW... noticed you changed your avatar and sig

Thanks
    Let me just explain my sig for a sec lol. I don't support Hezbollahs religious views at all nor do I support the killings of any civilians. although, I was away from mpgh since the lebanon-israel war and placed that sig to show support for lebanon against the massacaring the israelis are doing. The Jewish Question, my brother. Notice I've never said in any of my posts that the Jews should be kicked out for that is completely unislamic. The question is, was the establishment of the country liable? And the occupation done under the name of Israel is it acceptable? The Jews will remain there whether Arabs like it or not. Although, I think that there will always be war in the middle easy unless Israelis give equal rights to palestineans. Estalibsh a fair right of religious pilgramige into al-aqsa, let palestineans govern and control there own soceity without bullshit checkpoints and occupation drills AND give some land back. Without this there will never be peace and Palestineans will resist the regime for it is the nature of ressitence. We've been fighting for a long time... I think we need to sit down and negotiate peace plans throughouly without arms and legs being sacrificed. The prophet Muhammad pbuh sat down with peopel WHO MURDERED HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS and tried making a peace process. The Holy Quran says before any defenceful fighting you MUST TRY AND SEEK PEACE for God does not love war. I think typical americans like yourself shoul'd stand out against injustice being done. Especially Americans, for alot of the foreign aid is being sent to Israel when there are starving children in Africa... Imagine!!! 48% of foreign aid is being sent to a welle stablished nation to force occupation down palestineans throats? How is that fair? Tax Payers dollars are being sent to the massacring and murdering of civilians. We need to stand up and say NO to our governments. We have a voice and we should use it. The problem I see is that these sitations are being kept under the rug from typical people. Governments try to keep people occupied with there daily struggles in order to let them have a limited view of the world itself. Unless we identify the world as our own we are heading towards a f-ed up directon. Another thing I want to explain briefly. Why Arabs feel a need to fight? First of all, all this Islamic fundamentalism is all bullshit. Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, nor wil it ever and if any1 does not believe in those simple words is a complete moron. Nowhere in the Quran does God even justifiably allow mruder! Nowhere in the prophets hadiths does he even mention the killing of people. The prophet use to cry when there wasa need to fight against incoming enemies because he did not want to see bloodshed. The reason why Muslims fight is humiliations. See Arab media tends to show the realities of war. The blood the murder, not like western media which puts the glimmer and glam. I mean you'd see decapitated babies from an Israeli mortar shell. We have an idea of an Islamic Ummah. When the English divided the arab nations into different countries or regions we still had this idea. The idea is that we are all apart of the same family. We are all a community of human beings living under the same daily struggles. All apart of the same religious identity and this is the Ummah. When a brother in Morocco sees palestinean babies being killed on the Arab T.V This feeling of humiliation shall stir within him. He would rise up and take up in arms immediately. We are a nation which had a succesfull past. The Islamic empire grew into a racially tolerant, peace giving soceity which brought nourishment of knowledge to the world. Now Arabs tend to look at there current humiliated state. I mean, the whole worlds laughing at us, using us, abusing us really? Who wouldnt be angry. I think that religion is the answer to our problems. I mean, if people ACTUALLY followed christianity, or islam or judaism or hinduism the world would be a peaceful place. The twisting of religion is a dangeorus tool but the accurate interpretation of religion is the only answer.

Peace and blessings

Thanks
    Sf0d your signature is funny... your lil Quranic verse which you try and prove ISlam is a terrorist religion lol.

"5.82": Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are polytheists, and you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave proudly.

I suggest you read it closely and analyze it for a second. Theres no doubt Islam denies the Jewish version of religion and the Christian version... So what? How is that fundamentalism. I dont agree with christianity does that make me a terrorist? Because God is saying they are wrong is that something fundamentalistic? Please, Dont make me show you thousands of verses from the Bible supproting massacring of children. I can even find you the verses promoting of 3 year old girls being forced into sexual activity.

Thanks
    Sf0d your signature is funny... your lil Quranic verse which you try and prove ISlam is a terrorist religion lol.

"5.82": Certainly you will find the most violent of people in enmity for those who believe (to be) the Jews and those who are polytheists, and you will certainly find the nearest in friendship to those who believe (to be) those who say: We are Christians; this is because there are priests and monks among them and because they do not behave proudly.

I suggest you read it closely and analyze it for a second. Theres no doubt Islam denies the Jewish version of religion and the Christian version... So what? How is that fundamentalism. I dont agree with christianity does that make me a terrorist? Because God is saying they are wrong is that something fundamentalistic? Please, Dont make me show you thousands of verses from the Bible supproting massacring of children. I can even find you the verses promoting of 3 year old girls being forced into sexual activity.
    You cant disagree with what you copied and the best thing is, messed up on a lot of parts, here I will post them.

In Sura 2:241 Muhammad confuses the persons of Saul and Gideon.

In Sura 2:55-60 the Israelites were said to be "a scanty band" vastly inferior to the Egyptians. But in Exodus 1:7-10 the Egyptian king said to his people that the Israelites had become "more and mightier than we".

The Koran confused the sister of Moses (Miriam) with Mary, the mother of Jesus. In Hebrew, Miriam and Mary are the same names.

How many angels were talking to Mary? When the Qur'an speaks about the annunciation of the birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary, Sura 3:42,45 speaks about (several) angels while it is only one in Sura 19:17-21. The Christian Bible clearly indicated one angel; "In the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth," Luke 1:26

Muhammad taught that Mary the mother of Jesus was the sister of Aaron and Moses - who lived 1,500 years earlier.

Do you remember the evil Persian Haman who conspired to kill all the Jews during the time of Esther in the Babylonian captivity. In the Koran, Muhammad incorrectly taught that this wicked man Haman was the prime minister of the Egyptian Pharaoh. Throughout the Quran--Nimrod and Abraham, Haman and Moses, Mary and Aaron, the tower of Babel and Pharaoh were all pictured as living and working together. Moses and the flood are also incorrectly found together. Muhammad thought these all happened at the same time.

What about Noah's son? According to Sura 21:76, Noah and his family is saved from the flood, and Sura 37:77 confirms that his seed survived. But Sura 11:42-43 reports that Noah's son drowns.

Sura 7:136, 7:59 say Noah's flood took place in Moses' day. Did anyone tell Moses that?

Sura 14:37, says Abraham lived in the valley of Mecca. The Bible says he lived in Hebron, Israel. (Genesis 13:18, 23:2, 35:27)

Sura 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, and 25:59 clearly state that God created "the heavens and the earth" in six days. But in 41:9-12 the detailed description of the creation procedure adds up to eight days.

Suras 21:51-71; 37:97,98, says that Abraham was thrown into a fire [by Nimrod]. Nimrod and Abraham did not live at the same time. Muhammad was always mixing people together in the Qur'an who did not live at the same time. The Bible tells us Nimrod lived many centuries before Abraham.

Sura 6:74, says Abraham (called millata-Ibrahim in the Qur'an) father's name was Azar. The Bible says it was Terah (Genesis 11:27).

Sura 12:21ff, says the man who bought Joseph was named Aziz. The Bible says it was Potiphar.

Sura 37:100-112, says Abraham went to sacrifice Ishmael. The Bible says it was Issac.

Sura 5:73-75,116, Muhammad mistakenly thought the Christian Trinity was 3 gods: the Father, the Mother (Mary), and the Son (Jesus).

Sura 28:8-9, says is was Pharaoh's wife who adopted Moses. The Bible says it was Pharaoh's daughter.

Sura 9:10, incorrectly says Zacharias could not speak for only three days.

Sura 20:87, 95, says the Jews made the golden calf in the wilderness at the suggestion of Samaritans. There were no Samaritans at that time.

Thanks
    LOOOOOOL I had a good laugh at those so called "errors" For the sake of enlightenment I will explain each one.

Sf0d said: In Sura 2:241 Muhammad confuses the persons of Saul and Gideon.

"2.241": And for the divorced women (too) provision (must be made) according to usage; (this is) a duty on those who guard (against evil

lol? Does that have anything to do with saul and gideon?

Sf0d said:In Sura 2:55-60 the Israelites were said to be "a scanty band" vastly inferior to the Egyptians. But in Exodus 1:7-10 the Egyptian king said to his people that the Israelites had become "more and mightier than we"

The Quran says that Moses brought down the message of God to the Egyptians, and that the first order was to fre his people. DO NOT DENY THAT THE BIBLE does claim that the Jews made many attempts to disgrace God almighty. They worshipped a cow upon the ascension of Moses to get the 10 commandments, they worshipped idols during the reign of soloman and david over ISrael. They commited disgraceful acts and these are all according to the OT. God said that he chose the children of Israel to spread the emssage of God but they later corrupted that message and chanegd it proof of this is according to there history in the OT.

The Koran confused the sister of Moses (Miriam) with Mary, the mother of Jesus. In Hebrew, Miriam and Mary are the same names.

lol confuses? They both have the same name... so what? Maryam and Mary are the exact same but they both had the exact same name which is not confusing.... the prophet Esau and jesus's REAL NAME IN ISRAEL was Esau too but they were 2 differnt people with the same names.

Sf0d Said :How many angels were talking to Mary? When the Qur'an speaks about the annunciation of the birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary, Sura 3:42,45 speaks about (several) angels while it is only one in Sura 19:17-21. The Christian Bible clearly indicated one angel; "In the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth," Luke 1:26

"3.42": And when the angels said: O Marium! surely Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of of the world.
    "3.45": When the angels said: O Marium, surely Allah gives you good news with a Word from Him (of one) whose name is the '. Messiah, Isa son of Marium, worthy of regard in this world and the hereafter and of those who are made near (to Allah).
    "19.17": So she took a veil (to screen herself) from them; then We sent to her Our spirit, and there appeared to her a well-made man.
    "19.20": She said: When shall I have a boy and no mortal has yet touched me, nor have I been unchaste?
    "19.21": He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed.

STOP TWISTING THE QURAN.. THE VERSES HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NUMBER OF ANGELS SENT DOWN TO MARY!

Sf0d saido you remember the evil Persian Haman who conspired to kill all the Jews during the time of Esther in the Babylonian captivity. In the Koran, Muhammad incorrectly taught that this wicked man Haman was the prime minister of the Egyptian Pharaoh. Throughout the Quran--Nimrod and Abraham, Haman and Moses, Mary and Aaron, the tower of Babel and Pharaoh were all pictured as living and working together. Moses and the flood are also incorrectly found together. Muhammad thought these all happened at the same time.

proove it? You have shown ignorance through forging Lies about the Quran how do you expect to proove this 1?

Sf0d said:What about Noah's son? According to Sura 21:76, Noah and his family is saved from the flood, and Sura 37:77 confirms that his seed survived. But Sura 11:42-43 reports that Noah's son drowns.

Well, the quran said that his family survived EXCEPT FOR HIS SON!

Sf0d said: Sura 14:37, says Abraham lived in the valley of Mecca. The Bible says he lived in Hebron, Israel. (Genesis 13:18, 23:2, 35:27)

So what? The Bible and the Quran are not the same scriptures.....

Sf0d said:Sura 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, and 25:59 clearly state that God created "the heavens and the earth" in six days. But in 41:9-12 the detailed description of the creation procedure adds up to eight days.

lol Dude... The word used for days is ayam, hich means period. Any sceintific person will tell you the unviverse was created in a period of millions if niot billions of years. Muslims believe that the word used for days is ayams which means periods. So in essences the unvierse was created in 6 periods or stages which is not contradictory to science as the Biblical version is. Seocndly, there is no miscalculation you are just a moron and cant read...

Sf0d said:Suras 21:51-71; 37:97,98, says that Abraham was thrown into a fire [by Nimrod]. Nimrod and Abraham did not live at the same time. Muhammad was always mixing people together in the Qur'an who did not live at the same time. The Bible tells us Nimrod lived many centuries before Abraham.

The Quran is not mixing up anything. The quran goes back and forth between stories to show parralels. Remember, it was decended to Muhammad as a guide to bringing ISlam to the people. Muhammad was taught these stories in order to learn from them and utilize them.

Sf0d said: Sura 6:74, says Abraham (called millata-Ibrahim in the Qur'an) father's name was Azar. The Bible says it was Terah (Genesis 11:27).

So what? Jesus's real name wasnt Jesus...

Sf0d said:Sura 37:100-112, says Abraham went to sacrifice Ishmael. The Bible says it was Issac.

Dude WE DONT BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE!

Sf0d said:Sura 20:87, 95, says the Jews made the golden calf in the wilderness at the suggestion of Samaritans. There were no Samaritans at that time.

Ummmm the samaritans existed long before judaism even came into existence.........

Thanks
    Answer this.... Where in the bible Does Jesus claim divinity? NOWHERE!! JEsus never said unto people to worship him NOR DID HE SAY HE WAS GOD. Now you might say well the Bible says jesus was the son of God. In fact you are right! The Word son in hebrew is pias or piadas which can be translated into SERVANT!! In essence the translation of son literlly means the servant of God.

"Israel is my son, even my firstborn." II Samuel 7:14 and I Chronicles 22:10: "...and he shall be my son (Solomon)." Jeremiah 31:9: "...and Ephraim is my firstborn." Also, Psalm 2:7.

Are they all sons of God?

Now what are the qualities of God? God knows everything about nature correct? There was a story where Jesus wanted to eat something from a tree but as we reached out he realized it was not the season. Explain.... shouldnt a God know what season fruits grow in? Also, explain why 2 gospels were removed from the bible. IF youve ever read those gosepels there are indications of a coming prophet known as the shamana also translated as most praised. Do you know what the most praised is in arabic? Thats right MUHAMMAD. Did you know the gospel of enoch said that Jesus was NOT CRUCIFIED BUT REPLACED BY HIS ENEMY JUDAS??? The Quran says the exact SAME THING.

Luke 10:25-28: And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? He said unto him, what is written in the law? How readest Thou? And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbor as thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and Thou shalt live.

"And behold, one came and said to him (Jesus), Good teacher, what good things shall I do that I may have eternal life? So he (Jesus) said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? – No one is good but One that is, God. But if you want to enter into eternal life, keep the commandments."

Well, a lawyer asked jesus how to enter heaven(inherit eternal life) what did he reply? in essence he said follow the commandments. Where in the "law" does it say THOU SHALT WORSHIP JESUS??? NOWHERE!!

In Luke 9:20 & 21, Jesus said unto his disciples:

"But who say ye that I am? Peter answered saying, "The Christ of God, and Jesus straightly charged them and commanded them to tell no man that thing."

WHY WOULD JESUS GET UPSET FOR SOMEONE CALLING HIM THE CHRIST OF GOD.....

Furthermore, verses like John 3:2, John 6:14, John 7:40, Matthew 21:11, Luke 7:16 and 24:19 confirm that Jesus accepted the title of teacher, Prophet and called himself the son of man in Matthew 8:20, 12:40, 17:9 & 12, 26:24, Luke 9:26, 22:48, 22:69, and 24:7. The most conclusive verse that says Jesus is the son (servant) of man is Mark 14:26 where Jesus is mentioning the Day of Reckoning. Jesus specifically said we would see the son of man, not the Son of God, sitting in the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

https://thetruereligion.org/modules/x...?articleid=198

Thanks
    20"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"
    Peter answered, "The Christ[a] of God."

21Jesus strictly warned them not to tell this to anyone. 22And he said, "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life."

23Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. 24For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it.

One above is no where in the bible the Luke 25-28 thing I don't know where you found that, and Enoch is only used once in the New Testament, so I highly doubt there is a Gospel by him.

2 Samuel 7:14 "14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with the rod of men, with floggings inflicted by men."

Chronicles "He is the one who will build a house for my Name. He will be my son, and I will be his father. And I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel forever."

Jeremiah A KINGDOM OF ISRAEL.

Psalm Not begotten...

...there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. Tim 5:18

Thanks
    20"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?"
    Peter answered, "The Christ[a] of God."

21Jesus strictly warned them not to tell this to anyone. 22And he said, "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life."

Thats exactly proving my point............. Jesus would never denounce his title of christ of God unless he DIDNT WANT TO BE CALLED THAT. You still didnt show me where Jesus says he is God or to worship him?

23Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. 24For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it.

Well, I agree.... Following Jesus is following God almighty for his word is a divine message sent by God to him. This proves nothing!

Your entire post is straying away from my point! Please, refute me without side tracking.

I am sure it is in the bible. And Enoch is a prophet in the OT! There was a gospel written by him but was removed in the late 40's due to many "inconsistensies" along with the gospel of barnabys. Its also funny how you have no idea about chrisitanic history. Im sure the church deosnt like teaching you that. The whole concept of JEsus being the son of God was created in the council of nincea under cosntantines law(who was a brutal brutal brutal leader). The men decided to give JEsus the title God. Its funny how historically theres no record of his divinity until this council which occured 150 years after his death. Also, historically many christians denied the concept of JEsus being God almighty and thousands of eye witness accounts were burned by the roman church.

Thanks
    Your dumb, he says to deny it so that they are not killed them self. Also its not a Gospel if its in the Old Testament you know. Your dumb as shit seriously read the Bible seriously, he is not God but equal to God.

https://www.johnprat*****m/items/docs/enoch.html

Searched for most praised but didn't find it. Go repent for your lies.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast