Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

I've been thinking..

Well, I've been thinking of my future lately. Sadly, in several classes, I'm the only one that puts my head down, not giving a damn what the teacher is saying. Have no clue what's going on, except of my dreams. Well, I've been thinking, about jobs, family, ECT. I never think of things like this, but It's kind of finally hitting me. Took about 5 years, but It's now getting to me.

I know I need to straighten out, next year, I'll be going to a new school, because I'm moving. I'll really have no one to talk to, so I'll have to be focused on my work. (Girls looks really good there though) .

Anyways, when I've been thinking of this, I'm so behind in credits, that even if I did turn around, I'd still be like two semesters behind. I still have a chance of passing some classes, if I do good on the finals, but the only time I'm going to do good on the finals, is the criteria that I've learned in the first 20 weeks or so. I'm going to know nothing after that. Shit, hardly know the criteria from the first 20 weeks. So, really I'm kind of fucked.

I really do need to turn around. Need to stop talking, need to just grow up, really. I've never done good in school, and when my new school, gets my transaction, their going to be like "shit..". So, my goal is to turn myself around, and become a kid that actually cares about his work. I never thought this would hit me, like it did, but It's scary. Watching all these people losing their jobs, having college diploma's. Where the hell am I going to be without an Highschool Diploma? Nowhere. This hit me, like I never thought.

Well, I guess that's it. I'm finishing up this year, as the sleepy kid, going back the following year, and going to do the best I can, and stick with it. I need to get these grades up, and graduate. All of my family has graduated, I don't want to be known as the kid that dropped out/kicked out.

Blah.. freaky shit. I know that this is REALLY going to hit me my senior year, when I can't walk the carpet. I'm going to feel like a dip shit. Watching all my friends that I've been going to school with, leaving, and me staying behind.

Whatever, I can do it.. just have to see how it works out. =/

Edit - And see, I typed all this, but in school, on a computer, I could care less. I would just chance my teacher, playing games, until I get kicked off.. sdfjlksdjf.. I'm a dumbass..
    Last edited by Obey; 05-28-2009 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    you wanna turn it around. 7 periods a year and summer school and of course doing stuff. Trust me my cousin was 1 1/2 years behind in high school but he managed to turned it around by doing that and got to walk the stage and graduate. Then he also got to get into stanford with his criminal justice major.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Yeah. I know I need to. It's just that I'm not entertained. I tend to drift off, when not interested. I'm just going to suck it up, and do my damn work.

And, Summer school my mom won't pay for. Think the only time she'll pay, is when she knows that I'm not going to graduate. I just might have to go for a semester after I graduate, and earn my other credits. Hopefully this all plans out, and by the time I graduate, jobs are actually opening, instead of closing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    sadly all i can say is "good luck", I was the kid who slept in class(still made good grades though =/) so i know what its like to not care and be bored to hell, but if you just get good grades and maybe take summerschool you should make it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Sadly, it's too late for a lot of people. Good luck.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I gotta give props to hoooood
    way to go man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    sadly all i can say is "good luck", I was the kid who slept in class(still made good grades though =/) so i know what its like to not care and be bored to hell, but if you just get good grades and maybe take summerschool you should make it.
    Yeah, I know. Their is this other school, that has three less credits to graduate. So I might transfer their my senior year, graduate, and get on with my life. But, really can't plan that yet, because I'm not there. =/

I'm just hoping the economy gets better... by that time. Dammit Barrack Obama..

Quote Originally Posted by demonboy1154 View Post
    I gotta give props to hoooood
    way to go man
    Thanks bro.

@ Arun - Yeah, I know. But maybe, I did this at the right time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    you've been thinking again...

[IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/METALLICA-1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/Untitled-1-2.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    @ hood
    no problem man
    it must be hard to just turn it around suddenly
    im still in 8th grade and i couldnt care less
    like today i was fuckin blasting my relapse album during a test

i get good grades but i dont give a fuck
    but in high school i gotta start trying

Imsohoooood- good luck and im glad you thought about the future

Thanks
    dude
    i thought about this in late second semester
    i failed all my classes. but we have this program here, crc, they
    let you make up credits online. i made up about 80 credits this semester.
    ive been doing good too. all i can say to you is good luck. we need to get
    all of our shit straight. dont even trip though. i know youre going to be doing good.
    anyways. peace
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i failed all my classed..
    got GPA of 2.1 (avrg)
    i have never cared for work... i barely worked.. havent done homework since 7th grade
    WHO CARES...
    well all i know i can not get any "good" scholarships
    going to a shitty 2 year business school, but i still got FASA/PHEA and shit and that was enough to pay for it...
    and guess what i could get a good job from this associates degree working 30 hours a week making 80k/year

school.. is shit.. HIGH SCHOOL
    people should really care for there grades all i am saying

BE FREE, DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO...

its not a big deal...
    if you can pass with a D 60% its all good here -_-''

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You're going to have to lay off the computer then, ehh? I've felt the same way before Imsohoooood(although I'm not in as bad of a situation as you). I know how it feels to literally be depressed because you feel you're the only one. The fact is, if you work hard towards whatever you want to achieve, regardless to the past, you will achieve it. I'm one of those people that don't believe in others being more intelligent then another, we're all good at something, you just need to find what yours is.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    you can do it hood, i passed only 1 class in my entire sophomore year.. yet graduated with a 3.2 GPA, so don't worry, if u put ur mind up to it, you can def do it..

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Why are there so many fucking failures on MPGH? I don't get how students don't realize that the state they are attending school in spends 7-8k on your education per year. Why waste 7 thousand dollars of education that you're getting for FREE. If you really apply yourself in highschool you can start taking AP courses and score well on the exams which in the long run helps you in college if you do well enough. It really pisses me off when I kids shitting away their lives sleeping in class or not giving a fuck. Honestly once high school is over with, no one is going to be there to baby you, no one is going to give a fuck about you, no one is going to try to help you make something of your life. So when kids get angry at teachers that only try to help them then they deserve to get slapped, because those teachers are the only people in the world that care enough to try to help you set yourself up for some sort of secondary education that will in turn make you financially successful in life.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    People make mistakes iverson. Thats life.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast