Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I disliked the v35, but the fronts on the v36 are pure class imo, but they are an acquired taste for some. But damn can't get much better than 332HP and 245kW stock sports coupe that's actually comfortable for around 40K.
    Yeah, Theres some sweet body kits you can get for them and basically and Sport coupe made from nissan always looks sexy with some good mags, Really glad that most of the earlier models arnt speed limited... Like on most newly made Volkswagon cars they will be limited to 180-200KMs in Australia...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKills View Post
    Yeah, Theres some sweet body kits you can get for them and basically and Sport coupe made from nissan always looks sexy with some good mags, Really glad that most of the earlier models arnt speed limited... Like on most newly made Volkswagon cars they will be limited to 180-200KMs in Australia...
    Going to get an 09 Type S with a 2011 front bumper+carbon lip and Zele sides+rear bumper/diffuser.

Not sure whether to go supercharger or turbo or just N/A. Going to redo suspension, probably have some BC coilovers, a firm rear sway bar with a mid froint. Not sure what else, but definitely going to get a Meisterschaft EV exhaust system. Fuck this thing is shweeet.

Last edited by Doc; 01-19-2013 at 09:37 PM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=Gray][SIZE=2]

Going to get an 09 Type S with a 2011 front bumper+carbon lip and Zele sides+rear bumper/diffuser.

Not sure whether to go supercharger or turbo or just N/A. Going to redo suspension, probably have some BC coilovers, a firm rear sway bar with a mid froint. Not sure what else, but definitely going to get a Meisterschaft EV exhaust system. Fuck this thing is shweeet.
    Fuck I don't what the fuck i was looking at some shit lol, But thats a tight ride. For that price that's actually fucking awesome. I really like the look of carbon as long as it suits the car, non matching carbon looks like trash

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Fuck I don't what the fuck i was looking at some shit lol, But thats a tight ride. For that price that's actually fucking awesome. I really like the look of carbon as long as it suits the car, non matching carbon looks like trash
    Kit will set me back around 4K, suspension around 3K, exhaust around 3.5K so I'm looking at 45-55K for a ride that's off its tits.

I'm going for styling like this.

https://www.stancenation.com/2012/10/...iti-g37-sedan/
    Last edited by Doc; 01-20-2013 at 12:12 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Kit will set me back around 4K, suspension around 3K, exhaust around 3.5K so I'm looking at 45-55K for a ride that's off its tits.

I'm going for styling like this.

Meet Layla // Christopher’s 600+HP Infiniti G37 Sedan. | Stance:Nation - Form > Function
    That style looks neat, I've been quite a big fan of the skyline nothing probs gonna change that but this has really opened my eyes, Haven't really seen many of them on the streets, but basically haven't been looking and that ride looks shmick, Definately for 55k

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    That style looks neat, I've been quite a big fan of the skyline nothing probs gonna change that but this has really opened my eyes, Haven't really seen many of them on the streets, but basically haven't been looking and that ride looks shmick, Definately for 55k
    Perfect blend between luxury and sports in a Japanese package.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Perfect blend between luxury and sports in a Japanese package.
    Lookin' Mint and driving fast,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12