there is a multiplayer game that i Play called Zwinky and i as i said it's similar to Habbo hotel, Club pengiun. Now, obviously it has a stores to buy items and stuff and it's expensive.

i know how to make it free, but there is one and only problem.

i'm not that experienced with php, there is an XML files that should be edited:

9.xml which is the main store file that has all the items in it and that's where the Prices should be changed.

Purchase.xml which is everything in your wardrobe that you Bought and every new item you purchase goes immediately there.

I've downloaded their items which is (SWF Files) so it's like i have their stores locally in my host.

Now what i'm planning to do is editing the 9.xml and setting all the items to free, then uploading the 9.xml file to my own website but there is only one thing left that some peoples told me it can be done with php.

something like Mysite/assets3/fds/Whatever.swf from my own database to their server but let's call it a zwinky php shopping cart "a free one"

I need a php script or something that for example if i click "Add" a specific item to my Purchase.xml it automatically makes the changes in the game's real website and not locally.

Im not really experienced with php and simplexml but i believe it requires some "cURL"

Now i want to use the same method like connecting my website with the games wardrobes so that i can make any changes to my in-game wardrobe through my website, there was a guy who made a site where you login and purchase everything in the game for free through his site, that's why I believe it's possible.

The game's store link is: zwinky.co...lothing/923.xml

i'm gonna edit the 923.xml so i can change the prices and make them 0 so from My website it's gonna be Mysite.com/zwinky-world/catalog/clothing/923.xml Because you definately can't make the local changes take effect on the game (lol not without having a server-side access) and that's so far.

zwinky.co...heckout.jhtml < this is the link you get Once you purchase an item.

and it goes to outfits.zwink...y/purchased.xml < after the Checkout..purchased.xml shows Everything you have purchased in your wardrobe.

Extra links that might be useful for you guys to get my point https://www.zwinky.com/zwinky-world/C...t.jhtml?items=[[{id:20017510,species:babe,z:0,name:Whatever,url="a ssets.zwinky.com/assets3/fds/templates/stud/misc/5.swf"}]]&storeId0]&pType0]
^this one works but only from one store that I dont really need that much which is "assets3/fds/"

So basically I wanna use my own php shopping cart for a game that I don't own in order to get the items for free, and if you think it's Impossible I would like to tell you it is impossible because 2 peoples have made 2 successful sites like this

one of them

000webhos*****m - free web hosting provider

Hope you guys can suggest or provide me with any tips or methods to get this complete, thanks