Thanks

Exclamation Use hacks at your own risk.

2013-01-17 19:29:22 Response from Team Aeria
    Hello **************, By registering for an account with Aeria Games, you agree to Aeria's Terms of Service. In these Terms of Service, you agree not to use any third-party software, scripts or macros to obtain an unfair advantage over other players, or alter the game state in any way. It has recently been reported that your account ******* was in severe violation of these terms, which are most normally referred to as hacking. Thank you for understanding. Sincerely, Team Action

As you can see above, i tried to appeal my ban and i got this answer. I'm just suggesting to not use hacks at all if you don't want to get banned. Even if you use hacks on an Alt account, you'll still get banned, but this time they will ban every accounts linked to your IP. So if you enjoy this game, i suggest enjoying it the legit way. This way, you ensure yourself to not get banned. From now on, i'll be moving to Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperize View Post
    Hello **************, By registering for an account with Aeria Games, you agree to Aeria's Terms of Service. In these Terms of Service, you agree not to use any third-party software, scripts or macros to obtain an unfair advantage over other players, or alter the game state in any way. It has recently been reported that your account ******* was in severe violation of these terms, which are most normally referred to as hacking. Thank you for understanding. Sincerely, Team Action

As you can see above, i tried to appeal my ban and i got this answer. I'm just suggesting to not use hacks at all if you don't want to get banned. Even if you use hacks on an Alt account, you'll still get banned, but this time they will ban every accounts linked to your IP. So if you enjoy this game, i suggest enjoying it the legit way. This way, you ensure yourself to not get banned. From now on, i'll be moving to Black Ops 2 on Xbox 360.
    why do you think VPN and IP changer exist ? -.-, just change your IP ...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    why do you think VPN and IP changer exist ? -.-, just change your IP ...
    Well, if you don't want to start another account all over. That's what this thread meant...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I think pretty much at least the majority people knows the consequences of hacking.
    There should no reason to start this thread i guess.
    This message is always notified by hack makers too.
    And still, Many People Wont just give a bloody mind about not using hacks tho, so mostly this thread wont "affect" many people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    be legit, play solitaire. no chance to be banned (of course it was a joke)

it's your choice to use hacks or not. you cannot be suprised if you used hacks and your acc was banned.
    you know this law of physics? Action causes Reaction?

Aeria can ban you and do it when has evidence of violations of the rules of the game (funny sentence ).
    You had to accept the rules before starting the game, so you should know what it is inside.

Funny thing was when someone post topic about "help me i was banned" and 2 days or more ago post topic about "help i am idiot, i don't know how to launch hacks"

this is madness...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperize View Post

You're either drunk, cracked out, mashed up or just plain mad................. or you're still in nappies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    hacked for4 yrs and counting, the thing is u prbly hacked while playing with others which is stupid, most of us love to play with skill... the only thing thats an issue is the money.
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER