Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

Unhappy I Will Be Off of the Forums For a While

Hey everyone, although I only joined/became active in the section about month ago, I do feel the need to let everyone know that I will be almost non-existent for a while. You may see me browsing the section every once in a while but that's pretty much it.

I have my SAT's and Subject Tests on the 27th. I have Key Club elections tomorrow in which I will be running for President. WISH ME LUCK. I still have to fulfill my duties as VP until my term ends in late March (Key Club is like having a full-time job). I am currently undergoing physical therapy 3 days a week to prevent having surgery on my left knee (My right knee is fucked and will be having surgery in the Summer). I am also involved in 4 other extracurricular activities and all of which are demanding. School is time consuming. My schedule is full and all of my classes are either Honors (IB equivalent) or AP. Due to my unfortunate knee situation, I miss A LOT of school so I find my self always having to make up work/tests. I haven't really had time to play video games (However I was really never much of a gamer). I haven't had much of a social life lately either due-in-part to all of these factors. I did however manage to catch a movie with some friends tonight. If you haven't seen Django Unchained, please do so. Great movie IMO.

Long story short, I've tried using MPGH as a way to temporarily phase out my stress/focus on something not relating to what I mentioned above. Well anyway, it's time to get back to reality now. I feel a lot better leaving now that we have a minion (Flengo). Also, I'm sure @NormenJaydenFBI @Bosegelucke & @simozh (who has been handling the SH releases) will continue to contribute to this section.

I am currently working 2 sticky-worthy threads. One is on how to decompile a key stealer and the other is an updated DayZ classnames list that includes illegal weapons and DayZ+. They should be posted within the week. Also, I did start a 'Hero Movement' recently. Join and be awesome. I really wanted to a group event but it doesn't look like that will happening any time soon.

Seeya guys.
    Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 01-22-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You've been a great help to the forums and I hope everything works out with your medical condition. I have issues with my knees as well, so I understand. Even if you do not return, GET BETTER.
    Oh, and get some goddamn rest at some point.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflectedGod View Post
    You've been a great help to the forums and I hope everything works out with your medical condition. I have issues with my knees as well, so I understand. Even if you do not return, GET BETTER.
    Oh, and get some goddamn rest at some point.
    Thanks, man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post
    Hey everyone, although I only joined/became active in the section about month ago, I do feel the need to let everyone know that I will be almost non-existent for a while. You may see me browsing the section every once in a while but that's pretty much it.

I have my SAT's and Subject Tests on the 27th. I have Key Club elections tomorrow in which I will be running for President. WISH ME LUCK. I still have to fulfill my duties as VP until my term ends in late March (Key Club is like having a full-time job). I am currently undergoing physical therapy 3 days a week to prevent having surgery on my left knee (My right knee is fucked and will be having surgery in the Summer). I am also involved in 4 other extracurricular activities and all of which are demanding. School is time consuming. My schedule is full and all of my classes are either Honors (IB equivalent) or AP. Due to my unfortunate knee situation, I miss A LOT of school so I find my self always having to make up work/tests. I haven't really had time to play video games (However I was really never much of a gamer). I haven't had much of a social life lately either due-in-part to all of these factors. I did however manage to catch a movie with some friends tonight. If you haven't seen Django Unchained, please do so. Great movie IMO.

Long story short, I've tried using MPGH as a way to temporarily phase out my stress/focus on something not relating to what I mentioned above. Well anyway, it's time to get back to reality now. I feel a lot better leaving now that we have a minion (Flengo). Also, I'm sure @NormenJaydenFBI @Bosegelucke & @simozh (who has been handling the SH releases) will continue to contribute to this section.

I am currently working 2 sticky-worthy threads. One is on how to decompile a key stealer and the other is an updated DayZ classnames list that includes illegal weapons and DayZ+. They should be posted within the week. Also, I did start a 'Hero Movement' recently. Join and be awesome. I really wanted to a group event but it doesn't look like that will happening any time soon.

Seeya guys.

Aw man, even though we never really communicated, you were a great help in the hacking community

I hope you have a swift recovery, get better soon!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Goodluck ! But may I ask, what is a keyclub? Also, flengo is the minion??? Who the hell is flengo? I thought for sure normanjayden would get chosen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Thanks for mentioning me and good luck on your SATs!
    previous name : simozh
    If you need help - PM me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    will miss your activity man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    NOOO!, what about that 100% Overall activity :P. Get well.

Thanks
    It's been great, Chicken. You were a fun guy I swear, I won't let the forums go into the darkness of the lack of sarcasm with your absence. Good luck in life!
    1. Fuck shit up
    2. Get banned
    3. Switch CD Keys and change out IP Address
    4. Join and FSU again
    5. Rinse and repeat
    6. Profit???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It was nice meeting you before you had to go. Thanks for all the help and information.

Hope everything goes well for you
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Good luck with the SAT's and the operation!, my knees have been hurting aswell.
    Been a great help to the community, I've actually been here since 2008, just different accounts.
    Farewell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Good luck, hope to see you back here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex00972 View Post
    Yap ay am troll are yoo now hapy,bich ay am coling FBI