Thanks

Share your knowledge for the best farming experience!

Ok, now we've got the hfs, so every dungeon its pretty easy. I think its time to gain the max proficiency from the mods; we should just share the best way to farm 2-20 (or more) milions per day, i'll try to classify them all. Post your methods, best dungeons, items, drop rates, etc...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by StaraviaZ View Post
    share the best way to farm 2-20 (or more) milions per day
    But the very moment they share, 15,000 other people will suddenly start doing the same thing, an influx of items hit the market, prices drop, then it's no longer a good way to farm. The more people that know about something, the less money each one makes. I doubt anybody will share anything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
    But the very moment they share, 15,000 other people will suddenly start doing the same thing, an influx of items hit the market, prices drop, then it's no longer a good way to farm. The more people that know about something, the less money each one makes. I doubt anybody will share anything.
    This is just an idea for help the community. If you want to support this topic share some nice farm method with hfs, if you dont, well, justdont waste your time posting here useless concepts about economy.

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    i really do need help farming though.. im not good at making money on vindictus .. even with a lvl 70 karok... ill need help with Hfs then.... cuz i cant get it to work..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Set hits to obtain a break-off to 1, grind raids and obtain the boss' break-offs to sell them. Set Mine Bombs range to max, increase their damage (so you destroy these ice walls) and farm mats. (f.e. both ways would fit with Giant Polar Bear)

Quote Originally Posted by tylormartin View Post
    ill need help with Hfs then.... cuz i cant get it to work..
    And your problem is? Just replace the uptodateinfo.dat and the modified .hfs in your Vindictus folder and then have fun. Some nice guys already uploaded their work here, you just have to download it. ^^

Thanks
    Everything is pretty much out there to the community, there are no secret spot or secret drop. Just aim for a ES and go out there and work your butt off to get it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Sigh I just raid and ...the other day just got DW Twin Sword..but no money to list it in mrkt place XD