So, I've been pretty busy lately. My girlfriend just got a job at McDonalds with me until we can get her a different job that pays better. Things have been going really well between the two of us, we still act like a new couple but we argue like an old married couple(so we've been told). She's currently living with me until we can get an apartment together, her mother and step father are crazy and her dad and stepmother don't want anything to do with her, so she sleeps in my bed while I take the couch every night. I don't mind the couch though, it's big enough for me and I can sleep on just about anything. All while trying to keep my head above water with school, work, and the flare that I've been having with my Crohn's.

On Christmas I went into the hospital because I was passing blood due to a flare up of my Crohn's disease, I've been in and out of the hospital since then, trying to get better but not really with any luck. For now I'm taking a hydrocotrisone enema every night before I go to bed to reduce the inflammation in my colon so that I can sleep and function the next day. All I can do is watch my diet and keep doing these enemas until my Remicade starts kicking in and my body goes back into remission and I become relatively normal again.

I haven't been able to go to school or work for the past few days because my immune system has been compromised by the remicade that I received, which not only is killing my paychecks but last Friday was the end of the 1st half of the year for me at school, and we started a new semester today because we didn't have school yesterday(MLK) and since I didn't go to school today for being sick I'm going to get ass raped by the make up work that needs to be done so I can finish last semester and begin this one.

I started smoking marijuana again to help stabilize my Crohn's but I don't have many opportunities to smoke so I can't really see any effects of it. Already people are buying off of me so I may be dealing again which I really don't feel like doing, but I need to pay for this medication somehow. All doing this while trying to maintain relationships with friends and family is really starting to cause a lot of stress on me, which actually makes my condition worse, stress can actually send me into a flare up by itself, which is exactly what I'm trying to get out of.

So right now I have to lay on my side for an hour after taking my enema so I have nothing to do, what's going on with you guys?