Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    lol I could do these in a hearbeat.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

^solved with system of equations method & substitution
    you started with this?
    x + y = 70, x + 8 = y
    I did it like this, Well my gf told me to do it this way since its multiple answer..

so i took ever answer multiplied by 2 and then subtracted 8 and which ever one came out to 70 was the answer..

the way i was doing it before was taking half of 70 which is 35
    so i halfed 8 which is 4 so i went
    35+35=70
    +4 -4
    39+31=70
    31 is the lowest number..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

Thats why mpgh is turning to shit.. and the community is so shit.. most of the community that is.. Like i said there is some pretty respected people here.. but most ppl have a stick up there ass and just wanna talk so much shit behind there computer screen.. herp derp your a retard cuz you can't do simple math haha retard idiot.. should of known better to post this here.. but atleast SOME people did help me and do wanna help me, because that is what i need.. i was stressed and just wanted some help.. but what i got from alot of ppl even STAFF and FS talking shit.. so professional.. can't believe Dave lets you act like a damn fool and doesn't do anything about it.. Not even gonna question why your an FS in the first place..and quite frankly don't care

Like i said, i don't want your snide remarks.. I know alot of other stuff that you probably don't know shit about.. you don't see me calling you out calling you a retad and an idiot saying oh its mpgh thats how we act blah blah blah.. Thats really sad.. What makes MPGH is the community and lately for awhile this community has turned to bad to even worse.. because everyone thinks they can get away with so much stuff because the staff dont do shit..

Yeah they say report the issue.. Ive reported alot of posts nothing ever happens so what good does that do.. especially when i report a Staff member or someone highly respected.. nothing is ever done about it..

if you wanna act like an ass fine on the internet fine by me, but i learned its not gonna get you anywhere..

so show some respect for someone you don't even know before calling them names and saying oh its Mpgh.. because thats NO EXCUSE..
    lol first of all, quit raging. secondly, i was the first person to actually provide any sort of relevant assistance in this thread. go look back and check if you'd like. thirdly, mpgh has always been like this. staff isnt lazy, they just know what matters and what doesnt. pipe the fuck down

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post

lol first of all, quit raging. secondly, i was the first person to actually provide any sort of relevant assistance in this thread. go look back and check if you'd like. thirdly, mpgh has always been like this. staff isnt lazy, they just know what matters and what doesnt. pipe the fuck down
    Oh excuse me.. this is helping? I didn't know giving the answers and then making a snide remark was helping
    1. C
    2. A
    3. D
    4. B
    5. B
    6. D
    7. A
    8. C
    9. C
    10. C
    11. D
    12. A
    13. C
    14. B
    15. D

It pains me to see how elementary the ASVAB is...

+ when i asked you to help me this is the response i get, another snide one with an insult at the end..

if you pay me, ******
    damn dude, you are so helpful...
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 01-23-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Thanks
    you're welcome pal!

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    you're welcome pal!
    Oh wow, now that i shut you up, no snide remarks? Wow.. you're getting better.
    thanks for nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I did it like this, Well my gf told me to do it this way since its multiple answer..
    so i took ever answer multiplied by 2 and then subtracted 8 and which ever one came out to 70 was the answer..
    the way i was doing it before was taking half of 70 which is 35
    so i halfed 8 which is 4 so i went
    35+35=70
    +4 -4
    39+31=70
    31 is the lowest number..
    That will take forever once the number goes up and such
    Ok, we know that 2 numbers add to 70
    We also know that one of them is smaller, and the other is larger by eight
    So we set the smaller number as x
    Then, we know that the smaller number, plus the smaller number, plus eight will equal 70
    So x + x + 8 = 70
    And since x + x = 2x
    We can write it as 2x + 8 = 70
    Subtract the 8 from both sides
    2x = 62
    Divide by 2
    x = 31

Ignore the snide remarks, you're just being a troll bait and feeding them
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 01-23-2013 at 11:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks

Oh wow, now that i shut you up, no snide remarks? Wow.. you're getting better.
    thanks for nothing.
    ok mr. 116 lbs

Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

That will take forever once the number goes up and such
    Ok, we know that 2 numbers add to 70
    We also know that on of them is smaller, and the other is larger by eight
    So we set the smaller number as x
    Then, we know that the smaller number, plus the smaller number, plus eight will equal 70
    So x + x + 8 = 70
    And since x + x = 2x
    We can write it as 2x + 8 = 70
    Subtract the 8 from both sides
    2x = 62
    Divide by 2
    x = 31

Ignore the snide remarks, you're just being a troll bait and feeding them
    Yup, and yeah i have a massive headache and took some melotonin so imma lil loopy.. But yeah thats how my gf was teaching me. since its multiple choice just multiply do every number till its the right one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yup, and yeah i have a massive headache and took some melotonin so imma lil loopy.. But yeah thats how my gf was teaching me. since its multiple choice just multiply do every number till its the right one
    Well if it's free response you're screwed
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Well if it's free response you're screwed
    Haha every question on the Asvab is multiple choice thank god there is 3 tests and each test has about 225 questions in it.. its a 3hour long test.. so this is why i been stressing so much and getting irritated very easily..
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 01-24-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Haha every question on the Asvab is multiple choice thank god there is 3 tests and each test has about 225 questions in it.. its a 3hour long test.. so this is why i been stressing so much and getting irritated very easily..
    That's not learning the concepts of mathematics...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Math is my shit, this is mad easy
    are you asian

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    easy shit .
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thats why mpgh is turning to shit.. and the community is so shit.. most of the community that is.. Like i said there is some pretty respected people here.. but most ppl have a stick up there ass and just wanna talk so much shit behind there computer screen.. herp derp your a retard cuz you can't do simple math haha retard idiot.. should of known better to post this here.. but atleast SOME people did help me and do wanna help me, because that is what i need.. i was stressed and just wanted some help.. but what i got from alot of ppl even STAFF and FS talking shit.. so professional.. can't believe Dave lets you act like a damn fool and doesn't do anything about it.. Not even gonna question why your an FS in the first place..and quite frankly don't care

Like i said, i don't want your snide remarks.. I know alot of other stuff that you probably don't know shit about.. you don't see me calling you out calling you a retad and an idiot saying oh its mpgh thats how we act blah blah blah.. Thats really sad.. What makes MPGH is the community and lately for awhile this community has turned to bad to even worse.. because everyone thinks they can get away with so much stuff because the staff dont do shit..

Yeah they say report the issue.. Ive reported alot of posts nothing ever happens so what good does that do.. especially when i report a Staff member or someone highly respected.. nothing is ever done about it..

if you wanna act like an ass fine on the internet fine by me, but i learned its not gonna get you anywhere..

so show some respect for someone you don't even know before calling them names and saying oh its Mpgh.. because thats NO EXCUSE..
    Nothing personal. I act like a fucking douche twinkie to everyone. Not just on the net.
    I don't take life seriously, because 75% of people on the globe aren't even real.
    They're just aspiring to be some one else, wanting other peoples money, and other peoples ideas of what good living is.
    At least that's what my impression of how it is here, and other places I've visited outside the country.
    I'm not bashing on your math skills, because honestly math bores me. I learned what I needed to get me through my courses and that's about it.
    Look around on Craigslist for a math tutor, if you apply yourself and study you'll do fine.
    Stop caring about what other people think about you. Because none of these people matter.

Shit, most of the people you will encounter don't matter.
    I say that because in the long run you will only have a handful of people in your life that actually care about you.
    Instead of bickering with kids on here you could be studying. Stay focused and get what you need done.

Thanks
    What is an Asvab?
    I'm guessing some sort of test/ scoring method?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Nothing personal. I act like a fucking douche twinkie to everyone. Not just on the net.
    I don't take life seriously, because 75% of people on the globe aren't even real.
    THIS.
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast