11 55.00%
  • A Hen

6 30.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedA7X View Post
    Ha. You talk as if you're actually good at those things. Just so you know, I also used to (and still occasionally do) mod and I have made my own websites by myself and I am on the graphics team for one of the largest clans on Enjin (DHG - Die Hard Gamers - it has over 27,000 members and is sponsored by Redbull and affiliated with Gamestop and Evil Modded Controllers AND is now a non-profit organization). I was also the first one to introduce "Paper Gun" CA mods and 3D (red/cyan anaglyph) CA mods.

Your "opinion" that we should only mod parts of the gun, not the entire gun, is ignorant. If we were to do that, then our mods would look completely half-assed and incomplete because the default colors Nexon put on the guns would most likely not correspond with the colors we use at all.

Edit: I looked at your recently started threads and saw that you started some in Visual Basic Programming, so if you want to try to use that against me claiming that you're good at something, let me tell you ahead of time that I am in an AP (Advanced Placement) Computer Science class in high school that is teaching me Java (which is far more useful than VB) and this fall I will be studying Computer Science in college and will probably end up getting a Masters or PhD in that field.
    What does coding have to do with my critique? This thread was posted for our critiques; not for your sissy-man, hormonal attitudes to be posted upon it. I get to say as I WISH about their mods as that is why this was made. MPGH does not need a MOTW if you can't handle simple comments negating your work.

I don't care who you are, what you're majoring in, what forum you're apart of, how good you are at anything, or why you're telling me that. Go ahead and tell the rest of the internet about your ever so interesting life so you can get DOX'd with all of your information posted here.

I would brag very well about my academic success unlike some people I wish to keep my information private on here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
    What does coding have to do with my critique? This thread was posted for our critiques; not for your sissy-man, hormonal attitudes to be posted upon it. I get to say as I WISH about their mods as that is why this was made. MPGH does not need a MOTW if you can't handle simple comments negating your work.

I don't care who you are, what you're majoring in, what forum you're apart of, how good you are at anything, or why you're telling me that. Go ahead and tell the rest of the internet about your ever so interesting life so you can get DOX'd with all of your information posted here.

I would brag very well about my academic success unlike some people I wish to keep my information private on here.
    Still very ignorant.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Implify For This Useful Post:

DisturbedA7X (01-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

No, my point was (that you were too damn ignorant to even see) that you don't know what you're talking about at all so you should not be saying shit because we DO know what we're doing. And what you said he should do to make it look "better" would actually look terrible. Go back to the hole you crawled out of now.
    [img]https://i1058.photobucke*****m/albums/t419/iTzSeyeko/Disturbed.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Vote for the Hen
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    No, my point was (that you were too damn ignorant to even see) that you don't know what you're talking about at all so you should not be saying shit because we DO know what we're doing. And what you said he should do to make it look "better" would actually look terrible. Go back to the hole you crawled out of now.
    I know how to extract all the combat arms files and throw colors and downloaded textures from the internet over a gun to make a mod exactly like this, so I must know what I am doing.

What I said as to what would make it look better is a damn "opinion". Kiss ass, kid if you don't like it. All you needed to say was, "Hey, HiddenoO, I don't think it would turn out as great according to your opinion, here is why though...". There is no reason for you go off the deep end just because you can't even handle another person's critique.
    Last edited by HiddenoO; 01-31-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I know how to extract all the combat arms files and throw colors and downloaded textures from the internet over a gun to make a mod exactly like this, so I must know what I am doing.

What I said as to what would make it look better is a damn "opinion". Kiss ass, kid if you don't like it. All you needed to say was, "Hey, HiddenoO, I don't think it would turn out as great according to your opinion, here is why though...". There is no reason for you go off the deep end just because you can't even handle another person's critique.
    "throw colors and downloaded textures from the internet over a gun" THAT RIGHT THERE is just proving my point even more. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. I (along with most of the other modders here) make my own textures and nothing I make is ever downloaded unless I decide to put a picture on it. If you knew what you were talking about at all then you would never have said you get your shit from the internet instead of creating it yourself. So no, you must not know what you're doing.

I never said what you said wasn't an opinion, I simply pointed out the flaws in your opinion that you believe in so greatly. I never said I can't handle fucking criticism, nor is this my mod you're criticizing anyways, so Idk why you even said that, retard.

Oh and by the way, "I know how to extract all the combat arms files" is also so retarded to say. It's as if you don't think I know how to do that and you're trying to make yourself look good with something a 4th grader could do. Ha.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    "throw colors and downloaded textures from the internet over a gun" THAT RIGHT THERE is just proving my point even more. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. I (along with most of the other modders here) make my own textures and nothing I make is ever downloaded unless I decide to put a picture on it. If you knew what you were talking about at all then you would never have said you get your shit from the internet instead of creating it yourself. So no, you must not know what you're doing.

I never said what you said wasn't an opinion, I simply pointed out the flaws in your opinion that you believe in so greatly. I never said I can't handle fucking criticism, nor is this my mod you're criticizing anyways, so Idk why you even said that, retard.

Oh and by the way, "I know how to extract all the combat arms files" is also so retarded to say. It's as if you don't think I know how to do that and you're trying to make yourself look good with something a 4th grader could do. Ha.
    I'm not going to argue with your pure cane of stupidity, so being the mature being I am, I am going to stop replying to your ignorance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm not going to argue with your pure cane of stupidity, so being the mature being I am, I am going to stop replying to your ignorance.
    It's hilarious how hypocritical you truly are. Calling me stupid and ignorant when you're the one actually being both of those. /facepalm - People these days. Dumber than a box of rocks.

Thanks
    Both of you just shut up. Take it to VM's/PM's as this is a voting thread. We obviously know that @HiddenoO is terrible, and @DisturbedA7X is just getting baited out. 2 last words, GROW UP.

Thanks
    far wins. hueheuehue enahs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post
    Both of you just shut up. Take it to VM's/PM's as this is a voting thread. We obviously know that @HiddenoO is terrible, and @DisturbedA7X is just getting baited out. 2 last words, GROW UP.
    I like how you say this after it's already over. /facepalm

Thanks
    I like how you say this after it's already over. /facepalm
    Well, I was making my popcorn. Not my fault it takes ages.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    This is over. @Complixity wins. /Closed

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123