Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

DayZ Pirate servers (No anticheat system)

Hello guys, i think not many people know about this, but there are some cracked dayz servers around there

2 servers that i know are
    Dayz Blu-games server 0.59 AND 1.10 (soon 1.11 version)
    Dayz Armaggedon (Brazilian pirate DayZ server, fullfilled of VIP and monetized weapons, gear, almost not a single weapon spawn in the game, only buying them to get any)

Both of them doesn't have any anticheat, so, i guess its possible to run many kinds of hacks on them

I tried this one, but when the Insert button is pressed, the game crash, maybe a version missmatch

The owner could try to download these pirate servers and try to recompile to work with these pirate servers, considering there is no anticheat system, it may be alot easier.

I dont have knowledge to do this, i tried to run some codes with cheat engine but i am too dumb to do this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Razor_13 For This Useful Post:

KaPa2000 (03-03-2021)

Thanks

Nice

GJ Thank you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor_13 View Post
    Hello guys, i think not many people know about this, but there are some cracked dayz servers around there

2 servers that i know are
    Dayz Blu-games server 0.59 AND 1.10 (soon 1.11 version)
    Dayz Armaggedon (Brazilian pirate DayZ server, fullfilled of VIP and monetized weapons, gear, almost not a single weapon spawn in the game, only buying them to get any)

Both of them doesn't have any anticheat, so, i guess its possible to run many kinds of hacks on them

I tried this one, but when the Insert button is pressed, the game crash, maybe a version missmatch

The owner could try to download these pirate servers and try to recompile to work with these pirate servers, considering there is no anticheat system, it may be alot easier.

I dont have knowledge to do this, i tried to run some codes with cheat engine but i am too dumb to do this.
    All of the cracked servers I'm playing on are using BattleEye, or at least they seem to because I had to install BE and I can see it in task manager. Did they add this anticheat recently or what, cause I'm afraid to try any cheat.

Thanks

YES

Quote Originally Posted by KaPa2000 View Post
    All of the cracked servers I'm playing on are using BattleEye, or at least they seem to because I had to install BE and I can see it in task manager. Did they add this anticheat recently or what, cause I'm afraid to try any cheat.
    That's right, but keep in mind that this antivirus may not see it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by F*System View Post
    That's right, but keep in mind that this antivirus may not see it
    If you use a cheat by means of an injection, then everything will be ok, but if it is an additional exe, then maybe it will burn you