Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I'm sorry, what exactly does it matter if it's the same? I don't see why that's a bad thing. As long as the game has new stuff, better textures and such just pretty much is a new game just that just looks the same in ways what's the problem? Hell, I would be fine with the game as long as they optimized it better and added a ton of new stuff, I can live with regular graphics and after all ArmA is fucking beautiful (well not really but it's not bad) with high settings on. Just too bad I can never turn them on LOL.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    I'm sorry, what exactly does it matter if it's the same? I don't see why that's a bad thing. As long as the game has new stuff, better textures and such just pretty much is a new game just that just looks the same in ways what's the problem? Hell, I would be fine with the game as long as they optimized it better and added a ton of new stuff, I can live with regular graphics and after all ArmA is fucking beautiful (well not really but it's not bad) with high settings on. Just too bad I can never turn them on LOL.
    You can't be sure about that, we just have to wait and see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12