Thanks

Post How to make Bypass Gamguard MAT online Ollydbg to address

[Html]I have been receiving many PM’s asking about how to use OllyDbg. I also noticed that many people trying to find the GameGuard CRC Bypass are unable to make it past the first ad that pops up for Maplestory when using OllyDbg (before they gave up :cry. Well, I’m going to guide you through how to do this with a very basic tutorial, designed mainly to allow you to get further with Olly using an unpacked version of Maplestory. Many of you won’t find this useful, but I’m sure this will help some people out, so try to take it easy on the flaming. This is just a short tutorial to start things off if you're looking for addresses to bypass.

First off, Open up OllyDbg.exe. Click on the folder icon (or press F3) and open up your unpacked version of Maplestory, and wait for everything to load. Then press Ctrl+G and type in: CreateProcessA, and then press enter or click ok. Press F2, and then press F9 to start Maplestory. Everything will load, then click play on the screen that pops up. You will instantly notice that the very bottom right of OllyDbg is now yellow, and says: Paused.
    Simply press F9 and now at the top right, GameGuard will load and when the splash comes up, you will notice that again, the bottom right is yellow and says: Paused.
    Again, press F9 and this time a GameGuard window will pop up, titled: Themida. It will say: A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your computer. Click ok.
    It will again say Paused at the bottom right, and the bottom left will say:
    Exception XXXXXXXX – use shift+F7/F8/F9 to pass exception into program. (X=random number/letter)
    Then press F9. The bottom left will then say:
    Exception XXXXXXXX – use shift+F7/F8/F9 to pass exception into program. (X=random number/letter)
    This time, press shift+F8, and then press F9, and the Maplestory window will pop up (I suggest using DxWnd). The Nexon and then Wizet screens will pass, and then you will be at the login screen. About ten seconds after you’re in the login screen, Maplestory will freeze and OllyDbg will say that it’s paused, and the bottom left will again say:
    If you do pass the exception by pressing shift+F8, then it will continue, but you will be disconnected, and it will tell you that a hacking attempt has been detected, and the process will be terminated in OllyDbg.
    While Maplestory is frozen at the login screen, you can now search for addresses. Look at the bottom right of OllyDbg and you will see addresses with various things to their right. These addresses are very important for bypassing GameGuard’s CRC, and now you can look through them all. With this, a lot more people will be able to browse Maplestory with OllyDbg, which means that someone is more likely to find it and actually release it. I advise that every time the breakpoint pauses Maplestory that you look at all the addresses, because they pretty much change every time and you don’t want to miss them.

Hints: The Push 02 isn’t everything, which is why I told you to browse the bottom right addresses. This should make finding things a lot easier, and I’m glad I could help.
    If you’re completely stuck, then try comparing the addresses of the current GameGuard and Maplestory with the GameGuard Revision 1021 before the GameGuard CRC and auto ban were implemented. Also try comparing with a GGLess Maplestory.

If you guys need anything like GameMon.des parameters, GameGuard.des parameters or whatever, then just ask. I will give whatever you request to you as long as it isn’t too revealing in nature.
    If been taking things easy lately since I’ve already bypassed, but I’m gonna really step it up a notch and crack down on finding two alternative bypass methods. If either work, then I will most likely release it, so then even if it’s patched I will have my backup bypass. If the methods do work, then you can expect to see a GameGuard bypass in about two or three days from me, but there’s no guarantees that they will work. That’s only if I can actually get some time on the computer.

If you want me to add anything like make this a picture tutorial or whatever, then just ask, and I will do my best to comply with your request. [/html]

Credits : F4ntasm4 : To : Cheat Engine.org
    Last edited by CrazCyber; 01-28-2013 at 01:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Sorry im a noob, but is this how to make bypass?
    i still don't get what bypass do

3. The Following User Says Thank You to suebear8850 For This Useful Post:

BDchanbroset (06-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazCyber View Post
    [Html]I have been receiving many PM’s asking about how to use OllyDbg. I also noticed that many people trying to find the GameGuard CRC Bypass are unable to make it past the first ad that pops up for Maplestory when using OllyDbg (before they gave up :cry. Well, I’m going to guide you through how to do this with a very basic tutorial, designed mainly to allow you to get further with Olly using an unpacked version of Maplestory. Many of you won’t find this useful, but I’m sure this will help some people out, so try to take it easy on the flaming. This is just a short tutorial to start things off if you're looking for addresses to bypass.

First off, Open up OllyDbg.exe. Click on the folder icon (or press F3) and open up your unpacked version of Maplestory, and wait for everything to load. Then press Ctrl+G and type in: CreateProcessA, and then press enter or click ok. Press F2, and then press F9 to start Maplestory. Everything will load, then click play on the screen that pops up. You will instantly notice that the very bottom right of OllyDbg is now yellow, and says: Paused.
    Simply press F9 and now at the top right, GameGuard will load and when the splash comes up, you will notice that again, the bottom right is yellow and says: Paused.
    Again, press F9 and this time a GameGuard window will pop up, titled: Themida. It will say: A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your computer. Click ok.
    It will again say Paused at the bottom right, and the bottom left will say:
    Then press F9. The bottom left will then say:
    This time, press shift+F8, and then press F9, and the Maplestory window will pop up (I suggest using DxWnd). The Nexon and then Wizet screens will pass, and then you will be at the login screen. About ten seconds after you’re in the login screen, Maplestory will freeze and OllyDbg will say that it’s paused, and the bottom left will again say:
    If you do pass the exception by pressing shift+F8, then it will continue, but you will be disconnected, and it will tell you that a hacking attempt has been detected, and the process will be terminated in OllyDbg.
    While Maplestory is frozen at the login screen, you can now search for addresses. Look at the bottom right of OllyDbg and you will see addresses with various things to their right. These addresses are very important for bypassing GameGuard’s CRC, and now you can look through them all. With this, a lot more people will be able to browse Maplestory with OllyDbg, which means that someone is more likely to find it and actually release it. I advise that every time the breakpoint pauses Maplestory that you look at all the addresses, because they pretty much change every time and you don’t want to miss them.

Hints: The Push 02 isn’t everything, which is why I told you to browse the bottom right addresses. This should make finding things a lot easier, and I’m glad I could help.
    If you’re completely stuck, then try comparing the addresses of the current GameGuard and Maplestory with the GameGuard Revision 1021 before the GameGuard CRC and auto ban were implemented. Also try comparing with a GGLess Maplestory.

If you guys need anything like GameMon.des parameters, GameGuard.des parameters or whatever, then just ask. I will give whatever you request to you as long as it isn’t too revealing in nature.
    If been taking things easy lately since I’ve already bypassed, but I’m gonna really step it up a notch and crack down on finding two alternative bypass methods. If either work, then I will most likely release it, so then even if it’s patched I will have my backup bypass. If the methods do work, then you can expect to see a GameGuard bypass in about two or three days from me, but there’s no guarantees that they will work. That’s only if I can actually get some time on the computer.

If you want me to add anything like make this a picture tutorial or whatever, then just ask, and I will do my best to comply with your request. [/html]

Credits : F4ntasm4 : To : Cheat Engine.org
    Make 1 Video And All people Can Understand
    But Tq For Info
    Last edited by pc117; 06-29-2013 at 05:47 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pc117 For This Useful Post:

ahmadproz99 (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yes! Make one Video!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BDchanbroset For This Useful Post:

ahmadproz99 (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    hurm...