Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Cool That bitch ass..

That bitch ass iran President is coming to New York City [ Where i Live ] To Speak At Columbia university, this nigga was affiliated with the 9/11. Any Wants to Talk, This Dude is Lucky if i Dont go their with a fking sniper rilfe! And blast his head off..
    ~Fuck That iran Bitch~
    Take A Stand!

Lol, i sound like im a president

Thanks
    Iran for president!!!!!!!!!!!FTW

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dude45259 View Post
    u dont make sense, rtard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    DO IT !!! DO IT !!!

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by R1FL3 View Post
    u dont make sense, rtard.
    Fuck you Nub.. Your Probably one of those nigga's who help that ghey phag Irany Bitch

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dude45259 View Post
    Iran For President?
    HELL NO, ill kill him b4 that happens lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    where in ny do you live?
    manhattan?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse900 View Post
    That bitch ass iran President is coming to New York City [ Where i Live ] To Speak At Columbia university, this nigga was affiliated with the 9/11. Any Wants to Talk, This Dude is Lucky if i Dont go their with a fking sniper rilfe! And blast his head off..
    ~Fuck That iran Bitch~
    Take A Stand!

yeah... u do, and u can't blow off that guy's head unless u wanted 2 die

Thanks
    ~Fuck That iran Bitch~
    Take A Stand!

He's already been there and gone, the dailykos is mad at the Columbia president for being mean to him. I guess questioning him is so mean, but having women stoned for adultery isn't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ~Fuck That iran Bitch~
    Take A Stand!

go ahead and snipe his ass bro do what you gotta do
    [IMG]https://i144.photobucke*****m/albums/r172/true_blood727/finallubrion.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    That Iranian guy is a fucking retard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ~Fuck That iran Bitch~
    Take A Stand!

First Watz Gud mpgh.....Its gud to be back

lets start "affiliated with 9/11"?? Iran's pres Mahmud Ahmadinejad has no connection with "9/11" he never did plus i dont think your tv even said that ever . The nigga didnt do shit to the US nor Did Iraq. You feel like some shit head's a dictator for that start war with his country GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. the u s government puts the most bullshit to the world nowadays I
    hope we start rebelling on this government before they gain full control over us trust me we'll be screwed VErrrrrry soon . I cant believe you guys buy the shits you hear. I'll agree on one thing Mahmud's an asshole he sounds retarded
    why the fuck would you come to a place where we'd piss on ur face and the holocaust fake ("retarded)" and why the fuck did Columbia even invited him to speak . FUCK ALLL WORLD LEADERS AND FUCK ALL THEIR GOVERNMENTS

Dude jesse no hard feelings dont let the media fool you trust me these shit headed bastards starts sum shit every time they need money or they want power especially that the fact US is based on capitalism

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by K2/PB=Gay View Post
    where in ny do you live?
    manhattan?
    Dam Right!

Thanks
    ~Fuck That iran Bitch~
    Take A Stand!

a president? no you don't. you're too stupid to even be one of those. god, i'm having trouble comprehending the idiocy coursing through your veins at this very moment. you sir, are one of the dumbest people on this forum. CARE TO BACK ANY OF THESE STATEMENTS UP? you stupid fucking moron. "HES A MUSLIM HE MUST BE A TURRIST LULZ". people like you should be shot, no fucking joke

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Agreed with Ace fully, and sniper somewhat.

Now, I'm not one to like the Iranian president, he hates Jews, Gays, etc. He doesn't believe in the Holocaust... The list goes on...

The point is that he doesn't have control of Iran. A president isn't a dictator you fucking morons. A dictator is a dictator. The supreme commander of Iran is the only one who has control of Iran (hypothetically speaking), however he states that he has no intention of attacking other countries (except for Isreal). Do you really think they would attack the US with Nuclear missiles? That's a death sentence. Hydrogen > Uranium. 1000+>"~10". US Intelligence > Iranian Intelligence. Etc.

The real question is will the secrets of a nuclear bomb get to terrorists. Then that is the real problem. Isreal might be the only people that have to be worried, but they have 80+ nukes, they can take care of themselves. Attacking Isreal would probably lead us to war with them anyways, so I don't think it's the real problem.

Your also a dumbass for saying he was associated with 9/11. Shut the fuck up, unless you can back your "ass facts" with sources.

Iran hasn't the largest supply of Oil, compared to the Saudis so their energy needs can be valid. However, nuclear energy isn't clean, and I read an article about a private group claiming the ability to power the us with 90 sq miles of land. If it is truly real, delay nuclear advancement and find out.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast