Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    Ask people for money on the streets ..
    Just Kidding..
    Just a nice little story here. It depends on where you live, but up here in Winnipeg we don't have an insanely high amount of homeless people, but it's still significant enough.

My friends dad dressed up as a bum to conduct a study on how pan handlers work and how much money they make. So he stood outside for the day at various locations. The best location was right before a bridge where the traffic is always stuck at a red light, so he was there for most of the day.

He simply held up a sign saying "Need money for food. Smile!", and every minute or so somebody would roll down their window while at the light and hand him $1 or $2, some even gave him $5.

So on average he ended up making roughly $50/hour asking for loose change on the side of a road. The reason homeless people who get that kind of income are still homeless is because they go gamble it away, pay off their debts to their ex-wife who left them and took everything, or give it all for a hit of crack.

Go dress up as a homeless person and make some money, it's a damn good way of getting coin.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

I eat angus deluxe snack wraps every day
    Never had one, they look disgusting though

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post

All that fat in there.. so good, but so bad D:
    GOOD FOR THE SOUL

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I don't want to say robbing for anything is stupid (generic statement), but robbing for food is the worst possible idea. The amount of free / wasted food in America is sheer, it's basically impossible to starve if you know where to look. Like that Papa Johns thing, free pizzas just for voting... I know when I worked in Fast Food, they'd always have wasted food that they'd throw away at closing hours (10ish), I'm sure they wouldn't mind giving it away (I would if I was in that position).

The amount of expired / wasted food, religious/function food, charity food that is out there really makes it a no brainer. (Events, etc) It takes a little effort, but you can basically eat freely if you try. Also, there are deals for food that you can buy LARGE amounts of food in bulk on occasion that might not taste that great, but at least you won't go hungry. Also you're 16, like get a job man, suggestively at fast food.

This.
    I used to dumpster dive even, go to the local supermarket every few days around closing time.
    Or every few days watch the 711s, you can usually catch them going to throw out boxes of old donuts then just ask them for it
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Just a nice little story here. It depends on where you live, but up here in Winnipeg we don't have an insanely high amount of homeless people, but it's still significant enough.

My friends dad dressed up as a bum to conduct a study on how pan handlers work and how much money they make. So he stood outside for the day at various locations. The best location was right before a bridge where the traffic is always stuck at a red light, so he was there for most of the day.

He simply held up a sign saying "Need money for food. Smile!", and every minute or so somebody would roll down their window while at the light and hand him $1 or $2, some even gave him $5.

So on average he ended up making roughly $50/hour asking for loose change on the side of a road. The reason homeless people who get that kind of income are still homeless is because they go gamble it away, pay off their debts to their ex-wife who left them and took everything, or give it all for a hit of crack.

Go dress up as a homeless person and make some money, it's a damn good way of getting coin.
    Some people do it to make a living, there's a story about that shit, some woman would make a couple hundred each day, park her nice car a few blocks away and shit. That shit pisses me off though, ruining it for people who are in a rough patch and actually need money.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

5. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Lightning (01-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Some people do it to make a living, there's a story about that shit, some woman would make a couple hundred each day, park her nice car a few blocks away and shit. That shit pisses me off though, ruining it for people who are in a rough patch and actually need money.
    I saw a guy in a monkeysuit wearin a bluetooth panhandling the other day, so we threw a handfull of change at his face.
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How old are you ?

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Steal from walmart, go through the back and hope that the workers there don't notice you.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456