Thanks

Need help with douchebag admin and his "unhackable" server

So me and my group of friends had been playing on a server for a while where if you donate you get to bring in a player made base from the editor of a certain kb size. Long story short, the admin gave away our base size (20 dollars) to a large clan of people who have donated 200+ dollars worth of money together and have a huge base already to begin with (he would probably suck the clans dick if it had one). We were shortly banned for raging. Anyways, its something to do if you get bored, I have tried and failed already. The server is Taviana 2.0 and the base is located somewhat around Kameni, Blow all their vehicles and destroy their tent stash to ensure raging. Happy hunting.

198.50.25.177:2302

UPDATE: $5 dollar usd bounty for one that can make me vids of this going down
    Last edited by arlie92; 01-31-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks
    Could someone provide a filter?

Thanks
    Filter in "onetick"
    godspeed good sir
    Last edited by arlie92; 01-31-2013 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks
    Tavianna 2.0 got it, will head on
    You Got Skype? Add Me: NormenJaydenFBI

Thanks
    Any luck with it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arlie92 View Post
    Any luck with it?
    Nope, I can't get through the anti-hax servers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This is easy to get past, too bad I wouldn't do it to my friend for a measly 5 dollars.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by L0LKenuz View Post
    This is easy to get past, too bad I wouldn't do it to my friend for a measly 5 dollars.
    How did you get past, or how would you get past?

Thanks
    Also, none of them were banned until I saw this post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealtrey View Post
    Dealt here, owner of this server. This was just linked to me. As for the main post, it's untrue. Their group became inactive so their base was removed. It was not given to another group. All that was needed was a "Can we have our base back" and it would've been done. Unfortunately children will be children.

If you want to come screw with my server because a kid is having a temper tantrum and whose argument is based on false facts, then be my guest. It helps us improve the anti-hack regardless.

If you want to put down the pitchforks and attack this immature kid instead, his IP is 98.23.37.230. Do what you will.
    Someone gave you the link? I would be suspicious. And you are very mature to disclose someone's IP that actually didn't hack on your server and even donated...

For me the two parts are wrong, one for actually ask for hacking, the other to disclose someone's IP

And remember an-eye-for-an-eye-for-an-eye-for-an-eye ... ends in making everybody blind.

P.S. for the server owner, it's clear on your policies that inactive members will have their bases confiscated? If not, refund them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to buggeer For This Useful Post:

bLu3eYeZ (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    He said he tried to script on the server and failed in the initial post. From what they had told me they were already in the process of chargebacking their donations before this post was made.

This is a website that specializes in ruining the gameplay of other players. Preaching about right and wrong and eye for an eye is irrelevant. Disclosing someone's IP is a bit low, I agree. But what he is trying and what he's asking other try is a good bit lower.

You're right that I could be a bit more clear with the base policies and I will add it to the donation information. What is clear though for our donations is that you are not purchasing anything with your donation and that they are non-refundable. I do everything in my power to keep all donators happy but with some people there is just no winning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dealtrey View Post
    He said he tried to script on the server and failed in the initial post. From what they had told me they were already in the process of chargebacking their donations before this post was made.

This is a website that specializes in ruining the gameplay of other players. Preaching about right and wrong and eye for an eye is irrelevant. Disclosing someone's IP is a bit low, I agree. But what he is trying and what he's asking other try is a good bit lower.

You're right that I could be a bit more clear with the base policies and I will add it to the donation information. What is clear though for our donations is that you are not purchasing anything with your donation and that they are non-refundable. I do everything in my power to keep all donators happy but with some people there is just no winning.

Hum, I need to read a little bit more, now I saw the part he said he tried before just now

By the way I always say the eye for an eye thing cause we already have a nuking spree rolling on before, and I don't want it to happen again. (Those kids will never know the real fun is to turn everyone in goats)

Good Luck with your server and good luck with your base policies