Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Selling an EPIC FallenEarth account !!!

Selling an epic fallenearth account with game time of 1500+ hours, four lvl 55's- 3 pvpers-one with full AP second with around 1840+. 1 near-master crafter . Items in the vaults and pvp gear have in-game value of over 28y= 28000000 chips lol (price as of today)
    look at the pricing of chips online e.g Fallen Earth Chips, Buy best price Fallen Earth Chips on Grand Canyon - PlayerAssis*****m or
    100000 Chips, 200000 Chips, Fallen Earth Gold

items include Big Bastard x 4 , Big lunatic x1 , Big Jackal x1 and shiet loads of PVP essentials + full wardrobe unlocks and lots of redeem codes that I haven't used yet. I have 3 AP reset (pristine injector) two pvp toons and one crafter which i didnt take into account (cuz they cant be sold in-game - only with real $$)

Poured half of my year into this and nearly failed uni xD i wanna move on.
    My price is $500 . Even though its worth way more, I know no body will be able to afford it

NO SCAMMERS or TIME WASTERS
    If anyone is interested, we will hire a trust-able mpgh middle man to get the transaction done
    PM me here
    or add me on skype: goochticklers and PM there

Thanks
    What is your characters name? What faction are they in and have you ever take the drink to change your faction at New Flagstaff?

Thanks
    I really want to buy the account I have 480 bucks so If you want them here I am I sent you an request on skype teejo.tufa98 but can you show me the account via teamviewer so I can see it
    Last edited by huskysebas; 07-11-2013 at 10:48 PM.