Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Question Are you (Coders) working on new releases?

Since i haven't heard of anybody of you for more that 3 weeks i was wondering whats going on.
    Are you currently working on new releases? Are you unable to find a new way to build hacks or something?
    i mean, after the Consoles and .dll's have been patched, the .hfs files have been patched too.
    Maybe there is no way to create a new hack now? Would love to get a little update from you!
    Thanks a lot to every release you have been working on, i really appreciate the work you put in new hacks to give us for free!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by rikki7 View Post
    Since i haven't heard of anybody of you for more that 3 weeks i was wondering whats going on.
    Are you currently working on new releases? Are you unable to find a new way to build hacks or something?
    i mean, after the Consoles and .dll's have been patched, the .hfs files have been patched too.
    Maybe there is no way to create a new hack now? Would love to get a little update from you!
    Thanks a lot to every release you have been working on, i really appreciate the work you put in new hacks to give us for free!
    +1
    I am waiting as well, just want to get 200-300m gold and play fair ! : D

(or i can farm few 000.000.000 and sell for real money haha)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Console's aren't patched, dll's maybe, duno. HFS, is probably ready again aswell.

Coders just don't want to release them here, since it will fasten the speed to patch it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I've already made my own version of OHK, No-AI, no skill sp-cost etc, without using the source sdk, so my hacks are console less, if i released they'd get ptched, so i cant release..=0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    We are doomed as long we dont have to knowledge to create hacks by our self's

This is happening when you have no idea about progamming, no matter how many tutorials you read, YOU STILL CANT DO IT!

Thanks
    I doubt that they dont release anything because "it gets patched". It has been like that since the release of Vindictus, and they still released new hacks all the time. And with coding by ourself: Its impossible to learn it. Because nobody of us wants to learn for years to get a pro. We're all greedy and want hacks NOW! That's the Nature of human kind i guess Maybe some pro-coders could make something like a "step-1-to-20" Tutorial, so that we dont need to actually learn, but more like copying the excact stepts to make simple hacks by ourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by rikki7 View Post
    I doubt that they dont release anything because "it gets patched". It has been like that since the release of Vindictus, and they still released new hacks all the time. And with coding by ourself: Its impossible to learn it. Because nobody of us wants to learn for years to get a pro. We're all greedy and want hacks NOW! That's the Nature of human kind i guess Maybe some pro-coders could make something like a "step-1-to-20" Tutorial, so that we dont need to actually learn, but more like copying the excact stepts to make simple hacks by ourself.
    there are no pre-defined steps, it's all a matter of detective work, there are hacks out there, mine and a few other individuals.

AFAIK fovea hasnt messed with hfssign when i spoke with him a week ago, Nico always has something up his sleeve(educated guess), i made an undetected console, but i dont use it since i've recently developed another way of hacking.

i've pretty much accomplished all the old hacks + more with different methods of applying the hack.

i wont release it because....

A.)i use it
    B.)it'll get patched....(maybe)
    C.)idiots here will use it publicly
    D.)everyone will leech it and whine if it gets patched
    E.)someone will steal credit and or my work.

Cons outweigh the Pro's, if you want to make hacks, go learn how to use IDA, read up on detouring, learn C/C++ stay the hell away from .net or java.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by coldreader View Post
    there are no pre-defined steps, it's all a matter of detective work, there are hacks out there, mine and a few other individuals.

AFAIK fovea hasnt messed with hfssign when i spoke with him a week ago, Nico always has something up his sleeve(educated guess), i made an undetected console, but i dont use it since i've recently developed another way of hacking.

i've pretty much accomplished all the old hacks + more with different methods of applying the hack.

i wont release it because....

A.)i use it
    B.)it'll get patched....(maybe)
    C.)idiots here will use it publicly
    D.)everyone will leech it and whine if it gets patched
    E.)someone will steal credit and or my work.

Cons outweigh the Pro's, if you want to make hacks, go learn how to use IDA, read up on detouring, learn C/C++ stay the hell away from .net or java.
    then why are you saying anything actually why you even here if you have your own hacks and why say you have any hacks if you don't share with the community like maddog and nico do, lets be honest you don't have anything and your trolling and if not i surely would not bragg about it so if not going to share then STFU and let the true code readers do there job cause all your doing is making a fool out of your self.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by zartan823 View Post
    then why are you saying anything actually why you even here if you have your own hacks and why say you have any hacks if you don't share with the community like maddog and nico do, lets be honest you don't have anything and your trolling and if not i surely would not bragg about it so if not going to share then STFU and let the true code readers do there job cause all your doing is making a fool out of your self.
    ^ proves my point, stfu cause i wont share?

let me be blunt, gtf off your ass lrn2code make your own shit, stop relying on others to get your fix for a video game, i gave "steps" to help you lazy asses, maybe if you got off your ass and stopped saying "i cant i cant i cant..lul can i haz h4x2leechplz?!?!1!!?" you could have something of your own.

have you tried learning assembly?
    have you learned hexadecimal?
    have you learned C/C++?
    have you atleast "TRIED" to use IDA or Olly to disassemble the clients DLL's?
    have you read up on the source engine to some extent?
    have you spent 3 1/2 - 4 weeks figuring out a hacking process different from all others on your own?
    have you provided any useful info to lead to any sort of public hack?
    do you deserve a hand me out?

HELL NO

so, maybe you should stfu get to work, and stop crying.

peace.

Thanks
    i trully understand how you feel about all that, but it is still a little annoying. I can't afford enough time to learn C#. I tried, but i just didnt get forward. The only thing i was able to do, was re-writing the .hfs files, but when i was done it was allready patched :<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

let me be blunt, gtf off your ass lrn2code make your own shit, stop relying on others to get your fix for a video game, i gave "steps" to help you lazy asses, maybe if you got off your ass and stopped saying "i cant i cant i cant..lul can i haz h4x2leechplz?!?!1!!?" you could have something of your own.

have you learned C/C++?
    have you spent 3 1/2 - 4 weeks figuring out a hacking process different from all others on your own?

HELL NO

peace.
    Telling someone to learn those languages are dumb. If a person doesn't know what to do with assembly language or where to go with it. It's same as not knowing lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

have you learned C/C++?

HELL NO

peace.
    Well said Lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

have you learned C/C++?

HELL NO

peace.
    you must be fking retarded like i said STFU you have nothing and no one in this thread gives a crap about your trolling you haven't been here long enough to earn any kind of rep. so go back to your moms basement and keep dreaming you know something you leecher. anyone that believes this BS can go with him and STFU!
    Last edited by zartan823; 02-08-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by zartan823 View Post
    you must be fking retarded like i said STFU you have nothing and no one in this thread gives a crap about your trolling you haven't been here long enough to earn any kind of rep. so go back to your moms basement and keep dreaming you know something you leecher. anyone that believes this BS can go with him and STFU!
    You should be banned retard, the man told his thoughts ,even if its true or false ,u dont have the right to insult him that bad for nothing ,geez rly ,u should die by cancer ,i hate people like YOU

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by genesis1995 View Post
    You should be banned retard, the man told his thoughts ,even if its true or false ,u dont have the right to insult him that bad for nothing ,geez rly ,u should die by cancer ,i hate people like YOU
    Buddy you ain't much better talking like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast