Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

[Breathing Hate's Key Shop and Spawn Service!][Vouches][Cheap $3 keys with AutoBuy]

JUST CLICK THE IMAGE TO BUY

VOUCH AFTER YOU BUY!

Old Thread with my Vouches https://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-s...buy-stock.html

[Thanks retro123 For this sick fucking store graphic ]
    Last edited by BreathingHate; 02-11-2013 at 11:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BreathingHate For This Useful Post:

Retro123 (02-11-2013)

Thanks
    /Vouch!! Legit guy right here!!! I bought 3 keys from him! He is a really cool dude! <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    OUT OF KEYS ADD ME ON SKYPE TO CHECK WHEN ILL HAVE MORE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    +1 vouch here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    20 KEYS IN STOCK, AUTOBUY!!
    Welcome to the start of our intimate torture session

[img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/288199.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    What's your skype?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanader View Post
    What's your skype?
    its right there at the top of my price pic, but it is, casexxchaos

Thanks
    Just another greedy scammer.

Bought a cd key from him, within 2 hours it was in use. a couple hours later i tried to contact him on skype but he was offline. I then contacted him today about it, informing him about the story and how he was offline. He refuses to give me a new key because he says he was online, when he wasn't. Complete bullshit, i am not going to lie about a 3.00 cd key. He kept on telling me to go to his paypal and i can get a dollar off...Obviously customer support isn't his forte.

Don't trust him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by unkinhead View Post
    Just another greedy scammer.

Bought a cd key from him, within 2 hours it was in use. a couple hours later i tried to contact him on skype but he was offline. I then contacted him today about it, informing him about the story and how he was offline. He refuses to give me a new key because he says he was online, when he wasn't. Complete bullshit, i am not going to lie about a 3.00 cd key. He kept on telling me to go to his paypal and i can get a dollar off...Obviously customer support isn't his forte.

Don't trust him.
    he did not provide proof the key was in use, did not report the key within warranty time,did not want the discount, was very vulgar with the way he demanded keys,just an angry person trying to get free keys off of me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathingHate View Post
    he did not provide proof the key was in use, did not report the key within warranty time,did not want the discount, was very vulgar with the way he demanded keys,just an angry person trying to get free keys off of me
    Vulgar? I was very polite until you declined a replacement which you promised. You were offline when i tried to report it to you, and you accuse me of lying. If you would like proof of the cd key in use please contact me on skype as you never asked. I can give you all the proof you need. I am not angry, just dissapointed in all key sellers, every single one i have dealt with is greedy and does not know proper sales etiquette. Its professional to trust your customers. You accused me of lying and trying to steal free cd keys from you. All i want is a replacement for a key that i had warranty on, and you denied me that.

Bottom line is this: You are a legit seller who DOES sell legit keys, but you will screw your customer out of any chance you get when it comes to customer service (I.E. "Sorry you didn't report it to me, no replacement"). DEAL WITH CAUTION
    Last edited by unkinhead; 02-14-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Vulgar? I was very polite until you declined a replacement which you promised. You were offline when i tried to report it to you, and you accuse me of lying. If you would like proof of the cd key in use please contact me on skype as you never asked. I can give you all the proof you need. I am not angry, just dissapointed in all key sellers, every single one i have dealt with is greedy and does not know proper sales etiquette. Its professional to trust your customers. You accused me of lying and trying to steal free cd keys from you. All i want is a replacement for a key that i had warranty on, and you denied me that.

Bottom line is this: You are a legit seller who DOES sell legit keys, but you will screw your customer out of any chance you get when it comes to customer service (I.E. "Sorry you didn't report it to me, no replacement"). DEAL WITH CAUTION
    warranty is 6 hours after purchase that's what i promised on my thread, you reported it at like 14 hours, buy something from a legit company with a 24hr warranty and call em a day later and say "you werent open when i called" they arent just gonna ignore the warranty most likely.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathingHate View Post
    warranty is 6 hours after purchase that's what i promised on my thread, you reported it at like 14 hours, buy something from a legit company with a 24hr warranty and call em a day later and say "you werent open when i called" they arent just gonna ignore the warranty most likely.
    Wow....First of all, companys warranty last Months-years, its very long term scale. We are talking six hours. So that is a fail comparison within itself. Its completely unfair what you are suggesting.

I buy a key with 6 hour warranty, so if your offline theres NOTHING i can do....Nothing i should HAVE to do...I expected to be buying from someone who had a brain...apparently not. But because you are INSANELY greedy, you say no exceptions to the rule...

Theres nothing i could have done. I'l chargeback tommorow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Wow....First of all, companys warranty last Months-years, its very long term scale. We are talking six hours. So that is a fail comparison within itself. Its completely unfair what you are suggesting.

I buy a key with 6 hour warranty, so if your offline theres NOTHING i can do....Nothing i should HAVE to do...I expected to be buying from someone who had a brain...apparently not. But because you are INSANELY greedy, you say no exceptions to the rule...

Theres nothing i could have done. I'l chargeback tommorow.
    im a scammer and your going to do a chargeback, now your telling me i have no brain, i told you i have barley any keys and thats why i have to have the warranty so strict, get the fuck off of mpgh we dont like people like you who try to get free keys and bitch cause you dont get shit handed to you, go find keysellers on sites no one gives a shit about, atleast i have brain enough not to get banned or my key stolen like you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    LOL! This nigga is no scammer. He is a boss and you know, sometimes keys slip through that are banned or in use. But fair is fair, if its not in the warranty time. Then your bad. Not his. for realsies. STAHP!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Last edited by BreathingHate; 02-18-2013 at 05:46 PM.