Thread: Howdy MPGH!

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Howdy MPGH!

Hello, My name is Captain Moon. I'm here..well..of course...hacks...BUT not only that, I want to join a game hacking community like this and make good friends and maybe make my own hacks. Speaking of making hacks, I'm trying to learn how to code c++ or any other code language that can make hacks. I haven't started learning yet though, I haven't got time lately. Anyways, I want to tell you about my self. I'm am kind and honest person, I'm a gamer with a interest of making my own games. I been using CryENGINE 3 for a while. It was kinda hard to understand. So i went into source sdk to make total conversion mod. I love all my peeps, even strangers (Not homo..maybe a little). I'm 17 years old trying to head to Full Sail University, A place where you can learn how to make games,music,movies and so much more. I currently have a HP Compaq 8000 elite small form factor computer with just a upgraded video card (visiontek radeon hd 6670), My processor is a Intel 2 Duo Core E8400... IT REALLY SUCKS. I love to play DayZ and Plantside 2 and Minecraft and Assassins Creed III. and yeah. I guess that's everything, I'll see you around MPGH.

PS: I will also Donate to this website on HOPEFULLY This friday (feb 15)

PSS: Are the admins are looking for moderators? if so contact me as I will send in my resume to the admins (I will work for free)

Thanks.
    Last edited by CaptainMoon; 02-12-2013 at 02:32 PM.