Thanks

Realm of the Mad God Account for TF2/PayPal [AMAZING account]

Hello, my name's Rivalry, and I'm here to sell my Realm of the Mad God [RotMG] account for TF2 items or PayPal only.
    First things first, I WILL NOT go first [great pun right there]. AT ALL. Under ANY circumstances. I have played this game for a year now, and built up a massively wealthy and respected account, so to get scammed would be a major bummer.

What the account contains:
    [+]1x 8/8 Wizard with all tops (Cosmic Whole, Elemental Detonation, Grand Sorcerer, Exalted Defense). This is as good as a wizard can get. This is an incredibly survivable character which can easily get soulbound loot on any monster in the game, but which balances with survivability to be very noob friendly.
    [+]1x 8/8 Archer with best set (Coral Bow, Doom Bow, Quiver of Elvish Mastery, Quiver of Thunder, Hydra Skin Armour, Exalted HP). This is as good as an Archer can get. This class is a complete lawnmower, deadly in anyone's hands and capable of farming potions and equipment incredibly quickly.
    [+]1x 5/8 Mystic with the best set (Cosmic Whole, Orb of Conflict, Planefetter Orb, Grand Sorcerer, Exalted HP). Close to 6/8, this represents an amazing character with limitless potential for fun and safe gameplay, and trolling... >
    [+]1x 0/8 Knight with all tops (Sword of Acclaim, Shield of the Colossus, Acropolis Armour, Exalted HP). This is close to maxing several stats, and will continue to max as I play on the account of the coming weeks. A fun and robust class, the Knight is a popular character.
    [+]Limited edition Red Ant pet. Found in the vault, this pet is currently unobtainable and is one of the rarest pets in the game.
    [+]Limited edition Valentine pet. Gifted to me by a respected veteran of the community, this valentine pet is attached to my Wizard. No more copies of this item exist, making it one of the rarest items in the game.
    [+]5x Vault chests. Here you can store your loot; and lots of it! A massive 40 spaces in your vault guarantees enough room for all your equipment and potions.
    [+]Account fame in bucketloads. Wizard: 2620 Fame, 5/5 class quests completed. Archer: 2228 Fame, 4/5 class quests completed. Mystic: 352 Fame, 2/5 class quests completed.
    [+]Every single class in the game is unlocked and ready to play.
    [+]4x character slots, so you can have multiple heroes!
    [+]23 stars, representing a significant amount of time buried into the game.
    [+]Over 4200 account fame; an unbelievable amount.
    [+]Hugely respected name in the community- I am currently a member of the 3rd top guild in the world, and have been active and influential on the forums throughout my year of playing; I am locked by dozens of players and famous!
    [+]Lemon-Lime and Olive dyes on my Wizard. Just gets you noticed and injects a bit of swag :P

Please, if you're interested, PM me here and we can talk on here or Steam. I'm in no hurry to sell, and will only do so for a large amount of TF2 items (think multiple buds here) or a decent amount of irl money.
    Thanks for reading, please do not hesitate to contact me for further questions!
    -Rivalry
    Last edited by xRivalry; 02-05-2013 at 09:51 AM.

Thanks
    what kind of items would you want from tf2?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator2401 View Post
    what kind of items would you want from tf2?
    I'd be looking for anything except low level stranges as I don't really want to fill my bp, but Unusuals, high value Genuines, Vintages or Stranges, as well as straight up metal, keys and buds.
    PM me with your Skype if you'd like to talk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How much would it cost to buy it off you ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuixa View Post
    How much would it cost to buy it off you ?
    Current offer is $50, so above that. Add me on Skype: realrivalry and we can talk @ALL, I have more accounts at: https://rivalrygfx.******.com/account-sales.html
    (The stars are that well known webhost beginning with 'w' and ending in 'eebly')
    Thanks! :-)
    Last edited by xRivalry; 02-06-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'll buy, add me on Skype: ohsteeze

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exhale. View Post
    I'll buy, add me on Skype: ohsteeze
    Added.
    Ten characters...

Thanks
    Has this account been sold yet?