Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks

Combat Arms LEGIT Guide pt. 1

Hey guys I finished pt. 1 of my guide (AR's) tell me what you think about it.

Combat Arms LEGIT Guide
    - Sharpe

Part 1: Weapons
    Section 1: Assault Rifles

M-16A3 – The default gun in the game, this gun has low recoil, accuracy and power but boasts a moderate ROF. Not recommended, get primary weapon change as soon as you can. Not good on any maps in particular, could be useful with scope on brushwood. Takes aprox. 5 shots in the upper torso to make the kill. Capable of burst fire mode. Overall: 1.5/5.

M4A1 – A well-balanced gun good for mid-range sniping or CQC scenarios. Most hackers use this gun or the AK. At it’s best on warhead or junk flea while camp sniping or CQC engagements. Recommended for people who can’t control recoil. Useful on all CQC and mid-range maps (all except Rattlesnake and Snow Valley.) Takes 4 shots in the upper torso to kill. Overall: 3.5/5.

AK-47 – The powerhouse of all CA weapons, this gun can take out a foe in 3 shots. The accuracy of this gun is negated by its bone-jarring recoil which offsets any chance for a long-distance kill. Best only for use in trained hands. Most noobs just spray with it. Recommended ONLY for people who have great recoil control. This gun will slow you down. Overall: 3/5.

G36E – Mostly the same as the AK but with an integrated sniper-grade scope, less recoil, higher ROF and less power. This gun is far easier to handle and all of the pros use it. Recommended for any veteran FPS gamer. Takes 3 or 4 shots to kill. Good for all maps except Snow Valley (the snipers will get you first). Recommended to single-shoot at long distances. Overall: 4/5.

MK16 SCAR-L – Gun lenient towards ROF and low recoil, this gun is perfect for short-mid range engagements. It does not lean towards one or the other, the gun is perfect for both situations. Medium accuracy, low recoil and high ROF make up for the guns medium damage. Overall: 4.5/5.

AUG-A1 – Almost an exact replica of the AK-74U, this gun has medium damage with a medium ROF and medium recoil. The gun is known for not lacking or excelling in any field. Not recommended for any map except Warhead and Grey Hammer. Takes aprox. 4 shots to kill and is capable of burst fire. Overall: 2.5/5

AK-74U – The only difference between this and the AUG is that it is lighter and has a significantly lower ROF. Not recommended at all, newcomers are recommended to use M4A1 and not this gun. Takes aprox. 4 shots to kill. Overall: 1/5.

K2 – Again, the same as the AUG with less power, recoil and accuracy. Capable of single, burst and auto fire mode. For some reason, this gun seams very accurate and is recommended for that purpose. Recommended for all mid and mid-long range maps such as Brushwood and Pump Jack. Takes aprox. 4 shots to kill. Overall: 3/5.

SCAR-L Black – Same as the scar, but good for darks maps such as Rattlesnake for it’s black coat.

M4A1 CQBR – Similar to the M4A1 except that it is far lighter, has a quicker draw and significantly less recoil. Takes aprox. 4 shots to kill. Recommended for CQC matches and mid-range maps. Overall: 3.5/5.

AK-103 – Sucks, don’t waste your money on a supply case for it.

M14 – A rifle with a very slow ROF and high power and recoil. This gun should only be put in trained hands. This gun requires patience to master but once you do, it is a great gun. Recommended for all mid to long range maps except for Snow Valley. Takes aprox. 2 or 3 shots to kill someone. Overall: 2.5/5.

FAMAS: A good beginner gun for it’s quick draw and recoil, power and ROF balance. Recommended for all maps including snow valley, takes aprox. 4 shots to kill someone and is beast with a iTECH scope. Overall: 3.8/5.

Will add M146 and SG 550 when I unlock them.

EDIT: W00T! 300th post.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sharpe For This Useful Post:

Keldron (07-10-2009),melkij7 (06-13-2009),rikodou- (07-10-2009),Rocco (06-13-2009),tommieboy161 (08-13-2009),will88 (06-14-2009)

Thanks
    This is not flaming thread so everyone stop flaming .

If you post, just say what you like and sty why.

If you don;t like it, say so and say why.

It's not that hard.

And this guide is obviously not perfect because this isa the first time that it has hit the public so don't say 'oh my god, everyone loves the AK-103 except you! I did not know that so many people liked it because no one uses it. Since so many people like it, I may get it agian and try it now that I got NX. Untill then, don't flam me about not knowing what every single person on this forum thinks about the AK-103. With that said, does anyone want to help me with my guide? There will be the title of your guide, and who made it and it will look like this:

How to be a choob by DECAP1TATED

not

How to be a choob by DECAP1TATED
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    didn't read all the posts but AK-74U is not a 1/5 gun, i have used it for 7 days(supply case) and it is actually worth that money. It has low-medium recoil which makes it good for medium range shooting. It has good damage and fire rate. The only part that isn't good is the sound it makes <- Weird. I would say its 3.5/5. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    this should be called the choobish guide for dummies

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkyo View Post
    didn't read all the posts but AK-74U is not a 1/5 gun, i have used it for 7 days(supply case) and it is actually worth that money. It has low-medium recoil which makes it good for medium range shooting. It has good damage and fire rate. The only part that isn't good is the sound it makes <- Weird. I would say its 3.5/5. :P
    I just don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by (FPS)H4X0R View Post
    this should be called the choobish guide for dummies
    Says the choob. Did your read my post? Why did you not like it.

Quote Originally Posted by (FPS)H4X0R View Post
    I am so gay and I want to suck you off right now.
    Wow. Never agian.
    Last edited by Sharpe; 06-16-2009 at 08:52 PM.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    O mai godz sory for double post but my comp just fucks up like that and randomly posts sometimes.
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I understand it is your guide, but I didn't master the M14, I barely use it, the firepower and the distance it can kill can pretty much change the course of the battle. I understands your problems, but you should try and say stuff about each guns and then leave a personal notes on the bottom. You should try and tell the pros and cons rather then saying, "It like the AK47, this part and that part" And, sorry for the little argument, no offense.
    lay off, he's 14...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by aug33r View Post
    lay off, he's 14...
    Dude, are you on crack? Did you not read that I posted or anything? I gave him a few tips and hints and for starter, I am helping him writing his guide.

D:<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by DECAP1TATED View Post
    AK103 SUCKS???
    OMG ARE YOU FKIN CRAZY???
    LOWER RECOIL AND MORE POWER,SOMETIMES KILLS WITH 2 SHOTS.
    WITH A GOOD SCOPE IT'S THE MOST ACCURATE AR!!!!
    the best gun i've ever had
    It really does suck.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    It really does suck.
    Ok, that's 4:2 of people who think the AK-103 sucks to the number of people who don't so I think that I'll keep that stat just the way it is.

And WTF only 3 thanks??? THANK ME IF YOU LIKE THE GUIDE.

And I know this is bump but I just hate to watch this thread die

And I can't get banned b/c rule is for 1 week old bump
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ok allow me to add m416 and sg550 i have unlocked and bought them.

M416- In my opinnion the best GP gun in the game (i splurged for the 90 day use). It has very low recoil, good portability and decent damage. It is amazing for medium range engagements especially with a reflex sight on it (that's what i use) best aiming by FAR of all asault rifles. Thats why its 1100 gp per day XO. If u have good aim and some experiance use this gun. 5/5 (im bias) its my favorite

SG550-Very similar to m416 with some crusial differences. 1) it only comes with a 20 shot clip! 2) it is louder 3) it is less portable. It does share the insane accuracy of a m416 though so in experienced hands its very good. I've been pwned with it many times.
    3/5 (because of the clip)

SG556-JUST CAME OUT...its same as sg550 but slightly stronger and comes with a 30 round clip FINALLY it is nx so...but its a good gun.
    4.5/5 (worth the money)

just BTW getting the reflex sight is a major advantage. the nx one is bleh tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    haha nice post. i lik the scar too. its ma fav.too id say use the scar and hav a extra clip in it and hav the L96A1 for the longer range u need. thats all u will need to giv u a good kdr in the matches u got those 2 equipped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Just think of the M416 as an M4 with a little more recoil and power, oh and can't forget the cool sound it makes (:

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    1/5 for the ak 47u? i own with the gun tho... its got low recoil and i get like 70-7 deaths a game in the recruit serv... maybe i should stop hacking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Already on the guides list in sticky

/Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345