Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I think I have a fake MPGH hack.

Okay, so I downloaded a hack from here a few weeks back, before the recent patch. I had some problems with viruses afterwards, but I still have the hack, and it is still working. Speed, Weapon, no fog, bull bright, chams, wall, wireframe, skeleton, boxes, crosshair, and whatever else there is. It even says something about MPGH going accross the top of the page with the date it was supposedly made. Now, I thought the recent hacks were patched. I don't know. I've read on how to get hacks to work, and well, the way I have to do the hack is different. I have to run skype, then load some other thing, then load the hack into that program, then type crossfire.exe into the other box before starting the game.

Is this the way everyone else has to do it? I have to turn off my virus protection to run this hack. If I leave it on, it sees it as a virus and deletes it. I'm just curious if the hack I'm using is the real MPGH public hack or some leeched shit that fooled me into believing it was MPGH, especially since it says it is at top of screen while in game. I'm just curious. Luckily, I don't use this computer for anything special in case it does have some kind of key logger or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    download Avast antivirus home edition, register it, and run a boot time scan for before windows starts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well, like I said, the hack works. And as long as I keep deleting the one thing that is supposedly a virus, my computer seem to be just fine. Hell, I don't know. I'm wondering if anyone else is using this hack. I noticed after the patch, there were fewer hackers, but they are still there.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jhackney View Post
    Okay, so I downloaded a hack from here a few weeks back, before the recent patch. I had some problems with viruses afterwards, but I still have the hack, and it is still working. Speed, Weapon, no fog, bull bright, chams, wall, wireframe, skeleton, boxes, crosshair, and whatever else there is. It even says something about MPGH going accross the top of the page with the date it was supposedly made. Now, I thought the recent hacks were patched. I don't know. I've read on how to get hacks to work, and well, the way I have to do the hack is different. I have to run skype, then load some other thing, then load the hack into that program, then type crossfire.exe into the other box before starting the game.

Is this the way everyone else has to do it? I have to turn off my virus protection to run this hack. If I leave it on, it sees it as a virus and deletes it. I'm just curious if the hack I'm using is the real MPGH public hack or some leeched shit that fooled me into believing it was MPGH, especially since it says it is at top of screen while in game. I'm just curious. Luckily, I don't use this computer for anything special in case it does have some kind of key logger or something.
    if you have vista right click the "M" logo and it should say run as adminastratior...
    If you have windows XP turn off your Avast Anti Virus and then Run the hack just double click on the M logo but you need 2 edit the settings and put in your mpgh info password ect.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jhackney View Post
    Well, like I said, the hack works. And as long as I keep deleting the one thing that is supposedly a virus, my computer seem to be just fine. Hell, I don't know. I'm wondering if anyone else is using this hack. I noticed after the patch, there were fewer hackers, but they are still there.
    you do not have any idea what subgames does.???

all they do is patch glitches they dont focus on the hacks because they dont think there are any hackers on it well my friend Goddish he is a GM for Subgames and he said himself that he doesnt really care about hackers cause he has never played against one

Thanks
    I think you have the right hack. If you want to make sure it is a MPGH ack just download them from MPGH.