Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

xbox 360 modded controller?

I was planning on buyin one off amazon, but I'm interested in doing it myself. I've googled some buy it all requires me to buy shit i already have, there are no free tutorials that are worth a damn, so if anyone could help me out in making one?
    Just asking for a point in the right direction, a link or something But if you'd like to give me a step by step that'd be great

Thanks
    buy one off evil controllers i bought mine there works great ill send link here Custom Modded Xbox 360 Controllers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I have the wordene 10 mode off of ebay, Its a chip and you just soder it to the board and such.

I didn't do it, My friends dad did it for me. Just go to ebay and type in "wordene 10 mode" and it should pop up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    From thie little experience I have had with modded controllers Troj, either buy one for 100+ prolly arbiter II, however the arbiter will only give u a slight better edge in your game... I believe from most potent to least effective for ingame benefit~ game modification,connection(fast isp), mod controller.
    Anyway, chances are if you make your own mod controller... it will not include a cpu for commands, but rather short a couple of contacts to provide a mimic rapid fire effect than you wont be able to speed up or slow. All can say is the arbiterII mod is more than just a wire soldered between 2 points, and looks just like any noremal xbox controller, controlled by a series of pushed buttons in conjunction with the wireless signal button, which does make pistols more potent , and am's more accurate.

I'll leave you with that ,.. as I am starting to babble on, Cheers M8ty