dumb ass lier you clamed you hade a hack written in pyton shut up you cant speak eglish for shit and you lie all day long i hope your 4 dollar pc crashes so you can cry some more read the title of this thread that is you fact

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

he likes to run his mouth all over the ava section claiming he is this awesome coder and everyone else is just leeching claimed he made a hack in python "lie"
he uses autoit poorly and leeched a cheat engine hack gave no credit just turned it into a trainer and acts like he did something he is just some dumbass mouthy punk kid that probably likes guy on guy !

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

hey why dont you suck my balls Punk! how about that asswhipe!

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

auto hot key and auto it is for dumbass lil kids that cant code lol shut your fucking ****** face bitch !~

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

i just want to tell him to fuck himself in his ****** ass thats all