Thanks

[FREE][WIP] Large collection of methods for free YouTube Views, Likes, etc

Hey guys, today I'm going to list a lot of the methods I know of to gain free youtube views, likes and subscribers, some of these methods (I think) can also be used for Facebook likes, twitter followers, etc..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Method 1:

Share Youtube Videos

This is one I personally use, it supports YouTube views and favorites currently, delivering via mobile views (as of this post their mobile views usually overpay by ~300%, so about 100 credits will get you 300 views).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Method 2:

Vagex - Link won't currently work, just google vagex.

Again, this is one that I use. It's a great all-round program and delivers YouTube views, likes, comments, subscribers and favourites. It earns credits by using a separate internet explorer window which plays through the videos earning you credits (You may need to install adobe flash player on internet explorer in some cases).

Method 3:

View2

Do not use this myself, tried it out for the sake of this thread though, works fairly nicely, opens up a web window to watch videos and is web-based for tracking credits and earning videos. 1 credit = 1 view, pays out youtube views, subscribers and likes.

Method 4:

Enhance Views

Very nice looking site, provides different methods of you earning credits, including "Youtube Power Watcher" (Available in browser as API or as a downloadable), "Youtube Auto Watcher" (available as a Chrome or FireFox userscript, automatically cycles through videos for credits). Or "Enhance Featuring" (allows you to watch featured videos and make relevant comments on them of 50 characters or greater in order to receive larger amounts of credits) Also provides Facebook, twitter and reddit services.

Method 5:

U2B Views

Provides a pretty nice program, which allows you to like, subscribe, comment, rate comments, watch videos and favorite to earn credits. Payout is 1 credit = 1 view, also gives out subscibers, favorites and likes.

I'll add some more later on, as I'm going out now. Feel free to suggest sites to add if you'd like!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sj1121 For This Useful Post:

FeelTheRush (02-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks for sharing!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

very nice.