Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 1980greywolf View Post
    Illegal, well hacking is too, just saying....
    That's where you're wrong, it's not hacking in the slightest nor is it illegal. It's against the ToS ( Terms of Service ) for the game and they have a right to ban you from your game if you do decide to script but they cannot EVER press charges for doing such a thing. The most illegal thing you could be doing is buying stolen keys but you wouldn't get in trouble for that, the seller would.

But this anti-hax has nothing to do with Arma/Bohemia and is infringing on privacy laws, going through your files, who's to say they couldn't make it go through your passwords ( it won't but still ).
    Last edited by iBulle; 02-27-2013 at 03:14 PM.
    Banned keys: ~100
    In use keys: ~ 50

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by iBulle View Post
    That's where you're wrong, it's not hacking in the slightest nor is it illegal. It's against the ToS ( Terms of Service ) for the game and they have a right to ban you from your game if you do decide to script but they cannot EVER press charges for doing such a thing. The most illegal thing you could be doing is buying stolen keys but you wouldn't get in trouble for that, the seller would.

But this anti-hax has nothing to do with Arma/Bohemia and is infringing on privacy laws, going through your files, who's to say they couldn't make it go through your passwords ( it won't but still ).
    Actually you raise some good points. You could be charged with possession of stolen property for having those CD keys, we all know they are not legal and wilful blindness is no excuse in the courts. Both the seller and the buyer could be in trouble.

You are right about the "hacking" being nothing more than an infringement of ToS. That being said, what is to limit a private hive posting their own ToS saying they will scan you for known hacks and will ban you if you hack... in my opinion there is nothing wrong with that. Yes you are right, one could alter the tool to scan your computer, or passwords, or whatever, THAT would be illegal. As long as it is used as they say in their ToS I don't see how you would have a lawsuit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iBulle View Post

I'm fairly sure it is actually illegal in some way to sell hacks, maybe not to use them but pretty much all hack selling forums I can think of use the "forum access" loophole, or the "selling .rar file" one, I've never seen someone just straight out say they are selling hacks. Maybe not but that's what I've heard and it would make sense, otherwise the whole forum access thing would be dumb. But it could be another internet myth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
    I'm fairly sure it is actually illegal in some way to sell hacks, maybe not to use them but pretty much all hack selling forums I can think of use the "forum access" loophole, or the "selling .rar file" one, I've never seen someone just straight out say they are selling hacks. Maybe not but that's what I've heard and it would make sense, otherwise the whole forum access thing would be dumb. But it could be another internet myth.
    Selling scripts/bypasses is not illegal, it's a service and they're offering it, it does not steal from someone and the most it does is bypass their security, while it may seem like a illegal act, it's yet again, simply against their ToS, not against the law.
    Banned keys: ~100
    In use keys: ~ 50

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    In a nutshell: This antihack is unlegal and it's makers suck balls. hehe

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by herra0 View Post
    In a nutshell: This antihack is unlegal and it's makers suck balls. hehe
    The very same makers that make pretty much all RE, the same makers that made Monky Menu, or atleast made it popular and the same makers that pretty much made hacking fun in DayZ... right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by 1980greywolf View Post
    Illegal, well hacking is too, just saying.... hacker sues anti hack, anti hack sues hacker, LOL

All they have to do is put a disclaimer on homepage, noting that by joining you agree to terms and conditions, and you are screwed, afterall it is your voluntary choice to join THEIR server, thus you must agree to their terms, if not then pick another server.

Even if you remove the sqf file, or menu, it still prevents you from using, there isn't a hack out there that can bypass atm. It is fun to play legit once in a while, knowing there are no other hackers around.
    It's not really illegal to cheat in a game..
    ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubw0w View Post
    It's not really illegal to cheat in a game..
    Yes, but, the methods you use to cheat could come into question. Not to get into detail, but running a script and a bypass is a ToS violation, where as hacking into someone else's computer, or server, could be a completely different ball game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    You dont cheat hehehe you go into the Database and Take what you want ! Its Stolen !!!

But Not illegal because he can Not Steal what is for Free ... Oh you are a Hacker you want it for Free and without something to doingen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Where can i find this anti-hacks?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zayedx View Post
    Where can i find this anti-hacks?
    why do you even want anti hacks?
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'm with the other guy, where can I get these anti-hacks? I'm running my own server soon and as much as you guys are mostly more intelligent than your average player, I don't want you all to fuck my shit up XD

Thanks
    hi guys anyone can help me to add this antihack in my server??i can pay you!!thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by fibra91 View Post
    hi guys anyone can help me to add this antihack in my server??i can pay you!!thanks!
    The anti-hack were talking about is private if it wasnt it would already be bypassed the only way to get it is to know the creator pretty much... I doubt the average server owner would give it to you, he looks to you as competition.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Doomey For This Useful Post:

furiouswai (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomey View Post
    The anti-hack were talking about is private if it wasnt it would already be bypassed the only way to get it is to know the creator pretty much... I doubt the average server owner would give it to you, he looks to you as competition.
    Wonderfully said.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast