Thread: 2 FREE CD KEYS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iBulle View Post
    Y'all doing this kids homework and he's not going to give you anything in return.
    Retards are blinded by free keys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    inb4 google

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Google Search at its best :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iBulle View Post
    Y'all doing this kids homework and he's not going to give you anything in return.
    You're the same noob that answered on my previous one. I'm sorry you are not capable of doing these. I have a keybase that I'm not able to move so I'm try to make them useful.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1 View Post
    Morphine? Epinephrine?
    Since this has died down, you win. It was Cotton Twine. Cotton Twine allowed the south to stitch their soldiers wounds which the North did not have the ability to do. And just to piss off non-believers I will give you 5 keys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by itz adren View Post
    You're the same noob that answered on my previous one. I'm sorry you are not capable of doing these. I have a keybase that I'm not able to move so I'm try to make them useful.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Since this has died down, you win. It was Cotton Twine. Cotton Twine allowed the south to stitch their soldiers wounds which the North did not have the ability to do. And just to piss off non-believers I will give you 5 keys
    Feeling like you want to piss of some more?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by destroidz View Post
    The Confederacy was quicker to authorize the establishment of a medical corps than the Union, but the Confederate medical corp was at a considerable disadvantage throughout the war primarily due to the lesser resources of the Confederate government. A Medical Department was created with the initial army structure by the provisional Confederate government on February 26, 1861. President Jefferson Davis appointed David C. DeLeon Surgeon General. Although a leadership for a medical corp was created, an error by the copyist in the creation of the military regulations of the Confederacy omitted the section for medical officers, and none were mustered into their initial regiments. Many physicians enlisted in the army as privates, and when the error was discovered in April, many of the physicians were pressed into serving as regimental surgeons.[22]

DeLeon had little experience with military medicine, and he and his staff of twenty-five began creating plans to implement army-wide medical standards.[23] The Confederate government appropriated money to purchase hospitals to serve the army, and the development of field services began after the First Battle of Manassas.[24] The early hospitals were quickly overrun by wounded, and hundreds had to be sent by train to other southern cities for care following the battle.[25] As a result of the poor planning, Davis demoted DeLeon and replaced him with Samuel Preston Moore. Moore had more experience than DeLeon and quickly moved to speed the implementation of medical standards. Because many of the surgeons in the regiments had been pressed into service, some were not qualified to be surgeons. Moore began reviewing the surgeons and replacing those found to be inadequate for their duties.[26]

Initially the Confederacy employed a policy of furloughing wounded soldiers to return home for recovery. This was a result of their lack of field hospitals and limited capacity in their general hospitals. In August 1861, the army began the construction of new larger hospitals in several southern cities and the furloughing policy was gradually halted.[27] The earliest recruits for surgeons were required to bring their own supplies, a practice that was ended during 1862. The government began providing each regiment with a pack with medical supplies including medicines and surgical instruments.[28] The Confederacy, however, had limited access to medicinal supplies and relied on their blockade-running ships to import needed medicines from Europe, supplies captured from the North or traded with the North through Memphis. Anesthetics where not in as short supply as medical instruments, something highly prized. Field hospitals were set up at the regimental level and located in an open area behind the lines of battle and staffed by two surgeons, one being senior.[29] It was the responsibility of the regimental surgeons to determine which soldiers could return to duty and which should be sent to the general hospitals. There were no intermediary hospitals, and each regiment was responsible for transporting its wounded to the nearest rail depot, where the injured were transported to the general hospitals for longer term care.[30] In some of the lengthier battles, buildings were seized to serve as a temporary secondary hospital at a divisional level where the severely wounded could be held. The secondary facilities were staffed by the regimental surgeons, who pooled their resources to care for the wounded and were oversaw by a divisional surgeon.[31]
    Do I win?
    Somebody had fun copying from wikipedia lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by zakmayte View Post
    Somebody had fun copying from wikipedia lol
    Worth a shot XD

Thanks
    let's see how things turn up...

Thanks
    Your answer, is: Google. If you C+P the whole thing here. Your answer will be there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Oh america... WW2 is what really matters, ask questions about that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12