Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Time to kill the game?

Kabam is sucking the life out of rotmg yet refuses to let it die. The sad truth is they are not interested in making the game better. The only thing they are interested in is how much money they can milk from it. Since I'm beginning to think that there is no one at Kabam that can really save this game, I'm considering releasing previously unreleased hacks that I've been holding on to. This, of course, is an effort to put the game out of its misery... Any thoughts?
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nilly For This Useful Post:

akamushupork (03-06-2013),bog624 (03-14-2013),Desssy (03-27-2013),dolanmcduck (03-06-2013),gainb (03-27-2013),Roguea (03-06-2013),Yoshi560 (06-21-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ @nilly It may be the only logical thing to do, considering the amount of bullshit there putting out there... I personally believe that some of the mods that you put out are by far better than any of the "official" releases Kabam has done, with most of it in the sphere of Pay for Convenience.

I left the game for good, just by asking myself why I was wasting my life playing some bullshit game which refuses to get better, after each release, instead of taking an Upward curve, the game it just getting like a rollercoaster ride to doom..

Anyways, I just browse reddit now, because that seems like the only thing that brings some joy to me... I lurk on the r/programming , and r/technology and r/fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Liked my Post? Say Thanks!
    Before saying that a developer is wrong, think harder. Maybe, YOU are wrong since the dev knows more about his own programs than you do and has more knowledge about what he is doing.
    -- Direct Quote from the XDA-Developers Forums.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UltraN00b For This Useful Post:

Wacon (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    @nilly

I reckon you should release some, not all. Sometimes it's best if only a select few know about things. Unless of course you really do feel that releasing all your hacks is a good option or you are just happy with that. I would be very excited to see the things you've been keeping private and I am sure I am not the only one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Nilly, crack up rotmg and make us a private server. jk ;p

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitcheel For This Useful Post:

FraserJohn (07-10-2015),Gynder (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    I still find this game funny.
    The only things that annoys me are
    * ad bots, scammers : but i can live with them
    * WC top sold in nexus : greet, no need to pwn o2 anymore :/ but since i wont buy anything...
    * Dupers. I mean mad dupers, the one who has 10 leaf armor or duped pyra...

Seriously...guys... You destroy the beauty of having a rare item each time you dupe one. They are now worthless, congratulation.
    One of the beauty of this game is to get epic loot by fighting, not by exploiting some glitch.
    And also : real players may die because of the lag created by the "duping madness".

I knew it will become public again , its the human nature..
    "Dont tell it, its a secret". A secret you share with only one of your friend.You friend will do the same , etc....
    At the end everyone know it even if you shared the secret with only one person. And yes, this person was trusted, but she also know one or two trusted persons.. Madness?

@nilly , do as you want, but i think this is not the good moment. They already have so much problems to handle.
    I know i am an insignifiant hacker if we compare what we both have done but this time i will take actions...

I wont update clients until this Duping madness is stopped.
    I blame Kabam, and i blame crazy dupers.
    Be sure i am watching you, even with game hacks you dont even imagine

Well, i perfectly know there are already good people here who are able to do it , and if they want to do it, fine for me.
    I am NOT important.

Btw, i think the next update will probably try to fix duping so no client update other than hexing should be necessary.
    Last edited by JustAnoobROTMG; 03-06-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustAnoobROTMG For This Useful Post:

emailbrandon (03-06-2013),maat7043 (03-07-2013),so-seductive (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    kabam put romtg through hell you should put it out of its misery

Thanks
    im sad to say this but, we need to kill this game. it needs to be rolled back to update 123.0 that was when it was the best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I was thinking the same. Kabam has never planned to fix the duping and other bugs, so releasing game breaking bugs may make them realize there is no other way, they have to fix some of the bugs at least if not all. Of course it depends on what kind of bugs we are talking about.
    The game currently is unplayable, I get disconnected every 5 minutes or so while others duping like mad but Kabam is as slow as always. This shows they don't really care. The best course of action would be waiting for a fix, then release the hacks one by one or all at once, it doesn't really matter.
    Last edited by DatCoder; 03-06-2013 at 06:48 AM.

Thanks
    With little to no effort to stop duping and then blatantly releasing tops in nexus for more money, I would have to say that Kabam could care less about the game.

Thanks
    I guess I'm the minority here. I would like to see this game grow. I know its not moving in that direction right now, but it has the potential. If you have something that causes more chaos than duping, I'd like take the time to ask that you keep it to yourself during times like these. Maybe when the things have settled down and Kabam releases more P2W junk, but not now. They will probably break down and cry if anything else goes wrong right now.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emailbrandon For This Useful Post:

bog624 (03-14-2013),so-seductive (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    well duping is hard to do even more now not lagging enough -.-

Thanks
    @nilly

In my opinion, it depends on what the hacks are, and I wouldn't do it right now. Don't get me wrong, I have lost faith in Kabam. I don't believe they have people who work there who are capable of fixing the game and they have no desire to do so. But I've also lost faith in 99% of the players of Realm. When I play the game, it's not the economy that fuels me, it's the adrenaline rush when rushing a tomb on a Sorcerer in a Bulwark only tomb.

I'd be curious to hear about what the hacks are to see how game breaking they are before I can make a more formulated opinion.

Thanks
    Would be hilarious to see Kabam break down completely, they might even realize what a bunch of retards they are, now is the perfect moment to release said hacks. Mind sharing what kind of hacks we're talking about though?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    my opinion would be release some of the hacks not all
    that is all
    /gank this game

Thanks
    nilly, from your post I assume that the hacks you are talking about are kind of game breaking?

I would vote for a release of all hacks, not to destroy the game, but to SAVE the game: When devs see that there are heavily game breaking hacks around, which are destroying the whole game, then it will FINALLY open their eyes, and they will start fixing holes in the code, and probably listen more to the community!

However you decide, wheather you release some/all/or none of your hacks, it would great to at least know what these actually hacks are. It sounds exciting

Nilly, save our RotMG!
    Last edited by Roguea; 03-06-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast