Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    lol funny leeching year old hacks priceless just hatin cause at least some one found a way to still hack when there wasn't but one hack the public by ccman
    and then everyone got all mad because they didnt figure it out and cried leecher then he made a tutorial and leeching went crazy hmm lets see who was that guy that figured out the year old hacks could be edited and was nice enough to share his discovery with the section sure wasnt any of the the ones crying leecher though im sure they used the hacks even while insulting the said member that is very very very sad ! and the ones that made these hacks over a year ago and abandoned the section i might add cry leecher even though they have not even been active for a year and my bet wont make any hack unless someone finds a bypass cause that is what is stopping them they know within a 10th of a second of any debugger the game closes ! they did not think to edit there work it just a bunch of jealousy enjoy being jealous and not making ava hacks guys some one may have the answer and the way to run debuggers but has been insulted way to much to ever share !!! dont worry ill check in every so often to lol at the lack of hacks hahahahahaha!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

enjoy not having hacks !!!

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

There are simple solutions that don't work most of the time. Do you know of any sites the size of MPGH?

Me neither!
    i can name 4 right now !!! but im not allowed on this one though i can on them better coders more source more adult posts/conversations !

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

how many accts do you need steve cnbs honestly ?

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

did you ride the little bus?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

no i mean if you like my sloppy 2nds what ever floats your boat

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

i was in france not to long ago you mad bro lol

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

ha, ha, j'ai eu son premier

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iwiniwin View Post
    lol funny leeching year old hacks priceless just hatin cause at least some one found a way to still hack when there wasn't but one hack the public by ccman
    and then everyone got all mad because they didnt figure it out and cried leecher then he made a tutorial and leeching went crazy hmm lets see who was that guy that figured out the year old hacks could be edited and was nice enough to share his discovery with the section sure wasnt any of the the ones crying leecher though im sure they used the hacks even while insulting the said member that is very very very sad ! and the ones that made these hacks over a year ago and abandoned the section i might add cry leecher even though they have not even been active for a year and my bet wont make any hack unless someone finds a bypass cause that is what is stopping them they know within a 10th of a second of any debugger the game closes ! they did not think to edit there work it just a bunch of jealousy enjoy being jealous and not making ava hacks guys some one may have the answer and the way to run debuggers but has been insulted way to much to ever share !!! dont worry ill check in every so often to lol at the lack of hacks hahahahahaha!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

enjoy not having hacks !!!

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

There are simple solutions that don't work most of the time. Do you know of any sites the size of MPGH?

Me neither!
    i can name 4 right now !!! but im not allowed on this one though i can on them better coders more source more adult posts/conversations !

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

did you ride the little bus?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

no i mean if you like my sloppy 2nds what ever floats your boat

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

i was in france not to long ago you mad bro lol

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

ha, ha, j'ai eu son premier
    why didnt you post some more times lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iwiniwin View Post

And i am stevecbns. So what about it leecher?

If you wish to get a PERM BAN and IP ADDRESS BAN carry on kid.......... i know where you are. And when you've gone we will forget you for sure.

So a little more repsect to the forum community would go a long way........... ok

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (03-13-2013),GlowingStone (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I hope you get it:

"The starting of a problem is more important than its solution" analize it, we can solve this yes we can,but when you start a problem,it will be in memory,it will be not 100% erased of your mind,so keep it peaceful please.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345