Thread: I wonder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I see what you're saying but when it comes to games, I just can't associate them as being "developers" unless they're the ones who create a/the game from the ground up -- at that point they developed something. But then someone is going to take me literally for words and say, "Herr, well then programming in AS -develops- a program!" Fair point, but not the point especially considering I said that I wouldn't call flash coding as developing, whereas you said I wouldn't call them programmers. They program, yes they do. But I wouldn't call them a developer on my side.

The point is this exploit hasn't much to do with programming on our side. It has to do with our side manipulating this exploit on a mass scale bringing the game to a grinding halt. If duping was done massively, there was no doubt that everything was gonna get soulbound. Kabam has to spend their time worrying about the duping exploit than pushing further content -- content to which MPGH members would have an advantage to other players due to hacks. But we couldn't get that. The UT(T14??) items probably wouldn't have been changed and may have stayed in the game if duping didn't take it to extremes.

So thank you for seeing my point on us supposed to be being better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Today I only know of a handful of people - including JAnoob, nilly , flyrocket , hubble , runekri and you who share my view that hacking != exploit, while others fail to see that. Starts to wonder if others capable of basic reasoning or not...
    Liked my Post? Say Thanks!
    Before saying that a developer is wrong, think harder. Maybe, YOU are wrong since the dev knows more about his own programs than you do and has more knowledge about what he is doing.
    -- Direct Quote from the XDA-Developers Forums.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLUS View Post

I support hacking, not game-breaking exploits. YOU get the fuck out.

What makes you think I give a fuck? Just fuck off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraN00b View Post
    Today I only know of a handful of people - including JAnoob, nilly , flyrocket , hubble , runekri and you who share my view that hacking != exploit, while others fail to see that. Starts to wonder if others capable of basic reasoning or not...
    The problem is that we have immature script-kiddies that only care about instant gratification. If the game had a more mature playerbase, I am sure we'd see more people who share the same views. Not sure how far you read, but I enjoy hacking but exploiting the game at the portion of the game that MAKES the game, then you're taking out the need to even hack and have an advantage over others.
    I may have been wrong about the client, but I'm still in the process of learning to be a blackhat hacker since I'm an agorist and besides, the thread started to change when it became less about the fix and the clients and more about how I'm evil because I don't approve of duping.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBossMan99 View Post
    What makes you think I give a fuck? Just fuck off.
    Are you serious? Go away, kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @ATLUS As developer I didn't mean those who make a little modification in the code and publish it as a cheat, they have no insight of things. I think we have the same understanding of the word "developer" yet you failed to understand what I meant. To develop a hack in general you need the basic understanding how the game works. (it's also true for rotmg, so those who just updates the mods nilly and others made don't necesserily know what even the code does, making new features and hacks from scratch is out of the question) If you have ever made cheats in other games you must know that modifying a client is never a good solution since it's unstructured, hard to maintain and easy to detect, so you need to develop a hack instead of modifying the code directly. For others, I let you believe what you want, I don't care anymore.
    As for you want to be a blackhat hacker, let me give you an advice: You shouldn't. If you are against exploiting and breaking things I don't see why you want to do illegal activities for that sole purpose. Well, most of those who want to be hackers end up script kiddies anyway (hacker is a title to be earned). Oh one more thing: black hat hackers don't advertise in the public that they are ones especially not when no-one asked..

the thread started to change when it became less about the fix and the clients and more about how I'm evil because I don't approve of duping
    I gave you my objective opinion but you didn't seem to what to accept that and besides there is nothing to talk about a fix since we have no way fixing it, that's Kabam's job.
    Last edited by DatCoder; 03-15-2013 at 04:32 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DatCoder For This Useful Post:

bog624 (03-16-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by DatCoder View Post
    You don't need custom client to dupe, and hexed clients wouldn't crash -> ART tile.
    Nope i play with a non updated 11.1
    Good Day.

Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
    *le wild bog is hunting in his natural habitat....le wild bog sees pray...le wild bog uses HACK....le wild bog wins....le wild bog is evolving....le wild bog is now le wild gob*

LE WILD BOG IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

LE WILD GOB IN LE POKEDEX : POKEDEX ENTRY

TEH FINAL EVOLUTION OF LE WILD BOG : POKEDEX ENTRY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12